What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Maher Says Liberals Simply Don't Get It.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
At one point towards the end calls them morons. And he is right. I don't agree with him on many things but he has tried HARD to teach liberals about islam. But as he says there is some unbreakable level of stupid there. He actually defends Christians at one point.

I guess liberals will burn his studio down or start calling him a racist soon. Richard Nixon once said when you lose Walter Cronkite you lose America. Will losing Bill Maher mean losing for the democrats?

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Give it a year....and liberals will turn on him. He'll be an intolerant racist hick by 2017 in their eyes.

He's right though.

Liminal

Gold Member
Reaction score
At one point towards the end calls them morons. And he is right. I don't agree with him on many things but he has tried HARD to teach liberals about islam. But as he says there is some unbreakable level of stupid there. He actually defends Christians at one point.

I guess liberals will burn his studio down or start calling him a racist soon. Richard Nixon once said when you lose Walter Cronkite you lose America. Will losing Bill Maher mean losing for the democrats?

Bill Maher means jack shit to any political equation. and he's always been anti Muslim. So no big surprise.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Quote of the year, Bill Mahr: Liberals need to accept that the world they think of in their head isn't the real world.

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Bill Maher means jack shit to any political equation. and he's always been anti Muslim. So no big surprise.
Ya think? A lot of liberals watch him. You claim Trump catches the crowd using fear, yet Maher does not? Explain that logic.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's right, liberals don't get it. Doesn't matter though, as long as he praises Obama and other left wing nut cases they'll keep tuning in.

Kat

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will even take a year..

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will even take a year..
I hear I owe you this...
CocaColaBottle_background_free.jpg

Liminal

Gold Member
Reaction score

Ya think? A lot of liberals watch him. You claim Trump catches the crowd using fear, yet Maher does not? Explain that logic.
Maher is definitely an ignorant fear monger, and he's no Walter Cronkite either. No one is, no one has that kind of influence over the common narrative any more. Now you can get five different flavors of cable news, and if you don't like the taste of that you can go to Youtube for thousands more alternative theories and opinions.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maher is spot on, liberals will even throw gays under the bus when it comes to Islam and it's followers.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Maher is an honest liberal.

He's persona non grata with the hardcore lefties for skewering their precious PC sacred cow.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder....what other positions of Mr. Maher does the OP find himself in agreement with? Can you identify three?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Maher is an honest liberal.

He's persona non grata with the hardcore lefties for skewering their precious PC sacred cow.

He is? I must not be a hardcore lefty after all. Good to know.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder....what other positions of Mr. Maher does the OP find himself in agreement with? Can you identify three?

Likely few if any.
Maher is the only lib I can think of that doesn't bend over for Islam and the followers, but on most other issues he's the typical lib.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maher has been slamming on Islam for quite some time because he can connect the dots between the triumph of Islam in America and the vigorous persecution of homosexuals and secularists like himself.

He has also correctly rebuffed libtards for being 'PC Nazis' and intolerant of ideological diversity.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm a huge fan of Bill's, but dude need to put things in prospective....its an election year, and democrats will embrace and cater to anything that votes, including dust mites and rabbits....that's how pathetic these people are.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score

Likely few if any.
Maher is the only lib I can think of that doesn't bend over for Islam and the followers, but on most other issues he's the typical lib.

Maher is speaking on politicians...because those of us outside of politics, who don't need votes, who get the shit Bill is talking about, don't fall prey to crap Obama and most of these politicians are putting out here. I trust muslims like whitey trust niggros'

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List