Bill Maher Says Liberals Simply Don't Get It.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
At one point towards the end calls them morons. And he is right. I don't agree with him on many things but he has tried HARD to teach liberals about islam. But as he says there is some unbreakable level of stupid there. He actually defends Christians at one point.

I guess liberals will burn his studio down or start calling him a racist soon. Richard Nixon once said when you lose Walter Cronkite you lose America. Will losing Bill Maher mean losing for the democrats?

Give it a year....and liberals will turn on him. He'll be an intolerant racist hick by 2017 in their eyes.

He's right though.

At one point towards the end calls them morons. And he is right. I don't agree with him on many things but he has tried HARD to teach liberals about islam. But as he says there is some unbreakable level of stupid there. He actually defends Christians at one point.

I guess liberals will burn his studio down or start calling him a racist soon. Richard Nixon once said when you lose Walter Cronkite you lose America. Will losing Bill Maher mean losing for the democrats?

Bill Maher means jack shit to any political equation. and he's always been anti Muslim. So no big surprise.

Quote of the year, Bill Mahr: Liberals need to accept that the world they think of in their head isn't the real world.

• Banned

Bill Maher means jack shit to any political equation. and he's always been anti Muslim. So no big surprise.

Ya think? A lot of liberals watch him. You claim Trump catches the crowd using fear, yet Maher does not? Explain that logic.

He's right, liberals don't get it. Doesn't matter though, as long as he praises Obama and other left wing nut cases they'll keep tuning in.

I doubt it will even take a year..

• Banned
I doubt it will even take a year..
I hear I owe you this...
CocaColaBottle_background_free.jpg

Ya think? A lot of liberals watch him. You claim Trump catches the crowd using fear, yet Maher does not? Explain that logic.

Maher is definitely an ignorant fear monger, and he's no Walter Cronkite either. No one is, no one has that kind of influence over the common narrative any more. Now you can get five different flavors of cable news, and if you don't like the taste of that you can go to Youtube for thousands more alternative theories and opinions.

Maher is an honest liberal.

He's persona non grata with the hardcore lefties for skewering their precious PC sacred cow.

Maher is an honest liberal.

He's persona non grata with the hardcore lefties for skewering their precious PC sacred cow.

He is? I must not be a hardcore lefty after all. Good to know.

I wonder....what other positions of Mr. Maher does the OP find himself in agreement with? Can you identify three?

Likely few if any.
Maher is the only lib I can think of that doesn't bend over for Islam and the followers, but on most other issues he's the typical lib.

Maher has been slamming on Islam for quite some time because he can connect the dots between the triumph of Islam in America and the vigorous persecution of homosexuals and secularists like himself.

He has also correctly rebuffed libtards for being 'PC Nazis' and intolerant of ideological diversity.

I'm a huge fan of Bill's, but dude need to put things in prospective....its an election year, and democrats will embrace and cater to anything that votes, including dust mites and rabbits....that's how pathetic these people are.

I wonder....what other positions of Mr. Maher does the OP find himself in agreement with? Can you identify three?

Likely few if any.
Maher is the only lib I can think of that doesn't bend over for Islam and the followers, but on most other issues he's the typical lib.

Maher is speaking on politicians...because those of us outside of politics, who don't need votes, who get the shit Bill is talking about, don't fall prey to crap Obama and most of these politicians are putting out here. I trust muslims like whitey trust niggros'

Forum List

Back