Bill Maher is right, for once

You are confused Moon Bat

Biden: Trump's coronavirus response has been 'nakedly xenophobic'

I said that Trump never banned all travel from China. His dumbass just claimed he did. You fell for it.

Maher might call it "real time" but it's lame time. He must have known it a year ago but he waited until a comfortable six months after the Biden's were in office.

I said that Trump never banned all travel from China. His dumbass just claimed he did. You fell for it.

You are confused Moon Bat.

He stopped the Chinks from coming here which the filthy hate filled Democrats called racist but he allowed American citizens to return, which was the right thing to do.

Go take your TDS medication and lie down for a nap. You are embarrassing yourself with your uneducated dribble.

When Did President Trump Ban Travel From China? And Can You Travel To China Now?

A nationwide travel ban from China took effect on January 31, 2020, with a few confirmed cases in the United States. This ban was only for non-U.S. citizens who had been in China within the last 14 days and were not the immediate family member of U.S. citizens or/and permanent residents.

You are confused Moon Bat.

He stopped the Chinks from coming here which the filthy hate filled Democrats called racist but he allowed American citizens to return, which was the right thing to do.

Go take your TDS medication and lie down for a nap. You are embarrassing yourself with your uneducated dribble.

When Did President Trump Ban Travel From China? And Can You Travel To China Now?

A nationwide travel ban from China took effect on January 31, 2020, with a few confirmed cases in the United States. This ban was only for non-U.S. citizens who had been in China within the last 14 days and were not the immediate family member of U.S. citizens or/and permanent residents.
“ This ban was only for non-U.S. citizens who had been in China within the last 14 days and were not the immediate family member of U.S. citizens or/and permanent residents.”

I said he didn’t ban ALL travel. That above was it. That was all it was lol. It achieved nothing.

China takes the long view, while we do what? Ever been to China? guess what it's full of human beings just like us. Do I want to live in a world dominated by the Chinese NO. China waited ten years before cracking the whip on Hong Kong. Our job, working together on making America the best it can be.
How? By cracking down on free speech, like China did to Hong Kong?

New Topics

Forum List

Back