bill maher blasts whoopi goldberg big time

Maher is right one out of 99 times. On the same show he propagated the fake news of BP whipping Haitian illegals! He's a goddamned progressive satirist for Chrissakes!!

FUCK JOE BIDEN!
FUCK BILL MAHER!
FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THESE TRAITORS!

Honestly if you were ever a host on the view you're automatically a dipshits in my book and not even worth listening to. All those women are just awful people sitting there saying anything they can for an applause and will cater to whatever who will get them viewers.

They are all arrogant, closed mind, bitchy, spiteful, pompous and self righteous twats.

Honestly if you were ever a host on the view you're automatically a dipshits in my book and not even worth listening to. All those women are just awful people sitting there saying anything they can for an applause and will cater to whatever who will get them viewers.

They are all arrogant, closed mind, bitchy, spiteful, pompous and self righteous twats.
Flipping through channels yesterday, I caught about two minutes of The View. I hadn't seen it before.

I also saw Wendy Williams one day. For a couple of seconds. (That's all I could stand. Lol). Gad! These are some nasty looking women. When did these shows get popular?

Forum List

Back