Bill, Hillary Clinton booed at Billy Joel concert after singer dedicated song to them

I can't believe anyone went to a concert by him first of all....

Talk about a WAY overrated career...

Then someone actually convinced him to sing a song dedicated to the worst pair of criminal sociopaths to ever infest DC until the meat puppet faggot and his wookie brought it's fleas into the WH?

The Complete Guide to Hillary Clinton and Pop Music, from Billy Joel to Beyoncé | Inverse

“I’m grateful, but do we really need to listen to this ghetto trash music? Doesn’t she have something a little less…negro?”
Hillary Caught On Hot Mic Trashing Beyonce

upload_2019-7-13_15-3-17.jpeg
upload_2019-7-13_15-3-45.jpeg

So Wait. An elitist, Long Island, Rich, Hamptons, HYPOCRITE "entertainer" is friends with the Clintons? No way!

The fact you can hear the boos at all in New York is saying something.

So Wait. An elitist, Long Island, Rich, Hamptons, HYPOCRITE "entertainer" is friends with the Clintons? No way!

The fact you can hear the boos at all in New York is saying something.

And his music sucks the big one

He was always trying to copy Elton

He copied everyone, including Paul McCartney which he's admitted. I've never been a fan as I don't like his style of music being piano centric, and his entire NY persona. I never liked Elton much either except Mad Man Across the Water.

He copied everyone, including Paul McCartney which he's admitted. I've never been a fan as I don't like his style of music being piano centric, and his entire NY persona. I never liked Elton much either except Mad Man Across the Water.

He always drove me crazy..with his style and coping people..

And he sucks ..

Ok let's think

Hey Jude Paul's song

The Epistle of Jude, often shortened to Jude, is the penultimate book of the New Testament and is traditionally attributed to Jude, the servant of Jesus and the brother of James the Just. Wikipedia
Author: Jude, brother of Jesus
Preceded by: Third Epistle of John
Followed by: Book of Revelation
Original language: Ancient Greek

Ok let's think

Hey Jude Paul's song

The Epistle of Jude, often shortened to Jude, is the penultimate book of the New Testament and is traditionally attributed to Jude, the servant of Jesus and the brother of James the Just. Wikipedia
Author: Jude, brother of Jesus
Preceded by: Third Epistle of John
Followed by: Book of Revelation
Original language: Ancient Greek

Forum List

Back