Bill, Hillary Clinton booed at Billy Joel concert after singer dedicated song to them

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Oh, This wasn't supposed to happen.

Bill, Hillary Clinton booed at Billy Joel concert after singer dedicated song to them

Bill and Hillary Clinton got a taste of New York's state of mind on Thursday night.

After singer Billy Joel dedicated a song to the former first couple and flashed them up on the screen at Madison Square Garden, initial cheers turned to boos from the audience.

The former first lady has been under scrutiny for years as she criticized President Trump and attempted to lay out the reasons she thought were behind her loss to him in the 2016 election. Former President Bill Clinton, on the other hand, faced fresh criticism surrounding his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who on Monday was indicted on sex trafficking charges.

And a lot of people cheered. Must of been the "lock her up" crowd at the concert.

And a lot of people cheered. Must of been the "lock her up" crowd at the concert.

I like Billy Joels music, he's like Bob Seger to me, an old school craftman who can actually write songs. I can't blame him for doing what he did, but if this happens in NY, Billy is probably wondering how his audience and maybe America has changed.

Elitist, legacy politicians are not hip anymore.

Oh, This wasn't supposed to happen.

Bill and Hillary Clinton got a taste of New York's state of mind on Thursday night.

After singer Billy Joel dedicated a song to the former first couple and flashed them up on the screen at Madison Square Garden, initial cheers turned to boos from the audience.

The former first lady has been under scrutiny for years as she criticized President Trump and attempted to lay out the reasons she thought were behind her loss to him in the 2016 election. Former President Bill Clinton, on the other hand, faced fresh criticism surrounding his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who on Monday was indicted on sex trafficking charges.
That's not why we boo'ed the Clintons, we boo'ed the Clintons because that aged mop is the reason WE NOW HAVE THAT NIGHTMARE TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE...SPIN THIS SHIT ALL YOU WANT, BUT THATS WHY THE BOOOO'S WERE NON STOP!!

That's not why we boo'ed the Clintons, we boo'ed the Clintons because that aged mop is the reason WE NOW HAVE THAT NIGHTMARE TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE...SPIN THIS SHIT ALL YOU WANT, BUT THATS WHY THE BOOOO'S WERE NON STOP!!
Wonderful rationalization. You sure can spin, and not just because you are obviously inebriated whenever you post.
Keep on denyin'.

Bill, Hillary Clinton booed at Billy Joel concert after singer dedicated song to them | Fox News

jwSFUV.gif
tenor.gif

th
818d705dc56adc88197b76f255b448e7.gif

I can't believe anyone went to a concert by him first of all....

Talk about a WAY overrated career...

Then someone actually convinced him to sing a song dedicated to the worst pair of criminal sociopaths to ever infest DC until the meat puppet faggot and his wookie brought it's fleas into the WH?

Bill and Hillary got booed out by the crowd at a Billy Joel concert.....after he dedicated a song to them.

"Thursday night at Madison Square Garden, when Billy Joel dedicated a song to his “good friends” Bill and Hillary Clinton, there was an adverse reaction from the audience.

At first, the crowd cheered, and then the boos drowned everything else out."​

Watch: Crowd Boos Hillary and Bill Clinton at Billy Joel Concert | Breitbart

This is the song he should have dedicated to them.

What was the song and why would he feel compelled to make the dedication?
If Clinton was still president and present in the audience that would make sense but why now?
FWIW, I think Joel is a genius songwriter though I’m only fond of a few of his tunes. I put him up there with McCartney.

What was the song and why would he feel compelled to make the dedication?
If Clinton was still president and present in the audience that would make sense but why now?
FWIW, I think Joel is a genius songwriter though I’m only fond of a few of his tunes. I put him up there with McCartney.
I think that it was this song.

Forum List

Back