Bill Gates: Business's need to stay closed for 6 to 10 weeks!

Owners don't get to stand in the Unemp line, crumbs from the Gub'Mit won't keep us afloat, SBA loans are a predatory joke, and the taxman is still beating on our doors
I'm a small business owner. Normally the SBA is useless but these are extraordinary times.

A large, long term, low interest loan would keep me alive. It would allow me to pay my rent and utilities, my suppliers,my creditors, my rent...and my employees.

Congress just reached an agreement to provide 350 billion to small business

My biz won't exist if i sit on my a** for a month

Nor will most my peers

Owners don't get to stand in the Unemp line, crumbs from the Gub'Mit won't keep us afloat, SBA loans are a predatory joke, and the taxman is still beating on our doors

and quite frankly i'm tired of public officials (all of whom get a free pass) telling the private sector (none of which do) to lockdown

maybe if we had actual leaders who were in our shoes, they'd understand

~S~
The shutdown is a 4th Amendment taking of property. Cuomo needs to pay every business he's shutdown

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS! It is one thing to have intelligent people rule the world from behind the scenes, but these filthy scumbags cannot even speak English and they actually savor their anti-Western accents!

Folks in October 2019 Bill Gates, the dude that ripped off Apple's idea for an operating system, and these other weirdos did a fucking dress rehearsal for this bullshit!

Which leads to the question of a planned event........yes I know they all deny. Nobody would do this on purpose blah blah blah

So we're going to be in debt to our detainers?

Not exactly something to celebrate Lesh...

~S~
I have a business that has high overhead and a load of debt (we were four months away from paying off the bulk of our loans...sigh). A long term low interest loan big enough to pay off those debts and pay rent and keep the lights on etc...would leave me able to run when this finally blows over. It would actually reduce my debt load.

Of course I am under no illusion that revenue will return to what it was...but at least there'd be a chance for my business to survive. Without that? I'm done. The doors close forever. My whole life went into building that business and I would never be able to repeat it

There you have it, Bill Gates, a real Billionaire unlike Trump, understands the SCIENCE and understands Trump failed in January which has produced a mess where we need to be shut down for an extended period of time.
And what makes him qualified to give such advice?

Oh yeah nothing

I didn't know Gates had any interest in the US. Every time I read about him he was giving aid to Africa.

That is where Gates learned so much about infectious diseases. Gates is using his money to save lives, wherever they are.

I'm a small business owner. Normally the SBA is useless but these are extraordinary times.

A large, long term, low interest loan would keep me alive. It would allow me to pay my rent and utilities, my suppliers,my creditors, my rent...and my employees.

If it will be low interest.

And 350 Billion isn't much and we all know the lion's share of that will go to the people who need it the least

And 350 Billion isn't much and we all know the lion's share of that will go to the people who need it the least
I have applied for an SBA loan. It would be at 3.75%. That may be waived or forgiven (we'll see) but a large enough long term loan at 3,75 would keep me alive.

And yes...$350B is short...but Republicans thought it more important to give $500B to corporations...who employ about half the number of people that small businesses do...

I have applied for an SBA loan. It would be at 3.75%. That may be waived or forgiven (we'll see) but a large enough long term loan at 3,75 would keep me alive.

And yes...$350B is short...but Republicans thought it more important to give $500B to corporations...who employ about half the number of people that small businesses do...
3.75% when the fed has the interest rate at zero.

It should be .5% interest on those loans

The great depression lasted about 10 years. Back then people relied much less on autos and many, if not most, people around the world grew food, hunted, fished, had their own water sources,home concocted meds(nobody much took anything then).Root storage, canning, outhouses,oil lamps, wood stoves

Today ?
41UOdS6dQ5L._SY300_QL70_.jpg

The great depression lasted about 10 years. Back then people relied much less on autos and many, if not most, people around the world grew food, hunted, fished, had their own water sources,home concocted meds(nobody much took anything then).Root storage, canning, outhouses,oil lamps, wood stoves

Today ?
41UOdS6dQ5L._SY300_QL70_.jpg
I don't know about you but I'm a prepper now

My biz won't exist if i sit on my a** for a month

Nor will most my peers

and quite frankly i'm tired of public officials (all of whom get a free pass) telling the private sector (none of which do) to lockdown

maybe if we had actual leaders who were in our shoes, they'd understand

~S~
We can't take another week of this or it will be absolute catastrophe.

I get nothing from da Gov, so many small businesses are closed and people out of work, I say people ought to just carry on, fuck the coronavirus.

Forum List

Back