Bill Gates: 'All Rich Nations Should Move to 100% Synthetic Beef'

I get it, you are a Romney Republican, that is to say a fake Republican.

no toothless, that is to say, a real Republican

You are a retarded Trumpist.

You poor kid. Step out of your binary world. I am a Conservative, I didn't vote for Rump. You're, at best a Rino, at worst a lying Prog.

I am a life long REAL republican.

Got it, you'd love to sit on McConnell's lap.

Fuck Bill Gates.

These commies have wanted us to stop eating beef for a while now, claiming they use too much water. As if any animal can “waste” water.

If we let these leftwing wackos get their way, they’ll have us eating cricket burgers.

No, that wasn’t a joke:
img.jpg

I'll pass. I'd happily just eat a bunch of good veggies, grains, legumes. It's true that beef is a wasteful, indulgent 'crop.' All that farmland being used to feed cattle so we can slaughter and eat them could be used to grow crops to feed a hungry world. But as long as it's being raised and sold, I'll eat it because it tastes good.

I disagree with your presumption of "THIS is a much more worthy use of land than THAT", but I'm right there with you on simply eating food as it exists in nature.

Fuck Bill Gates.

These commies have wanted us to stop eating beef for a while now, claiming they use too much water. As if any animal can “waste” water.

If we let these leftwing wackos get their way, they’ll have us eating cricket burgers.

No, that wasn’t a joke:
img.jpg

I'll pass. I'd happily just eat a bunch of good veggies, grains, legumes. It's true that beef is a wasteful, indulgent 'crop.' All that farmland being used to feed cattle so we can slaughter and eat them could be used to grow crops to feed a hungry world. But as long as it's being raised and sold, I'll eat it because it tastes good.
Banning beef is something the left wants to do in order to lower testosterone. You’ll notice Bill Gates only calls for this to be done in Western countries, not South America, not African countries, not China. For decades the radical left and feminists have been trying to turn our boys into beta cucks and homos.
They want us to eat soy burgers so we can all end up as pathetic and non-threatening as this:

hqdefault.jpg
Testosterone comes from beef?

Eating meat boosts testosterone production, because of the combination of animal proteins and nutrients.

Question for Progs, why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?
Your question proves you are either ignorant and have been unwilling to make any attempt to understand the issue of the effects of greenhouse gasses, or, you are a typical right-winger, refusing or denying scientific facts.

Which ever it is, no one can explain anything to you in terms you can understand or accept, other than FOX Noise. And the bullsh!t you hear from them, only reinforces your right-wing stupidity.

Have a nice day.

[/QUOTE]

So basically, I heard, "Because I want the world to be THIS way, and the only way to do it is to make everyone else conform to my vision!"

Which we actually already knew. We just wanted to hear you admit it, while being oblivious to how horrible your words are.

I’ve tried it don’t care for it. If Gates wants to eat it, I’m good with his decision for himself. I don’t want anyone to force it.

nor do I.

That said, I realize that decisions are made for the greater good of the tribe and that when they are all must cooperate or the tribe falls apart lessening the safety and prosperity of all.

Our independence and freedoms are limited as part of a sociaty.

"I don't want anything forced. I just want everyone to have to do what I've decided is best."

I wish you lots of luck convincing people that dietary choices are a freedom that should be eliminated "as part of a sociaty [sic]". You might have better luck dictating such things if you learn to spell the word.

Billionaire Bill Gates is calling on the developed world to ban eating meat and instead switch to 100% synthetic man-made beef.

Microsoft co-founder Gates wants wealthier nations around the globe to switch to lab-grown or plant-based alternative "meats" in an effort to meet his Climate Change agenda goals.

He sat down with MIT Technology Review to plug his new book, "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster."

During the interview, Gates provided his views on what possible solutions might be viable — or not.

One area where Gates has become more optimistic is in the idea of transitioning folks away from beef.

He argues that cows are notoriously viewed as damaging to the environment due to emissions from their flatulence.

I don't think that just because Bill Gates suggests this that it means that all progressives want to control everyone else.

Just as I don't think that just because most of the republicans want to control people doesn't mean that all of them do.

As far as synthetic meat goes, first of all, it's not meat if it's from a plant.

Second, I eat that synthetic so called meat.

Not because it's not from animals. Not because it's more healthy.

Simply because I can't stand the taste or smell of most meat. It was made even worse by seven years of chemo. I will literally vomit for hours from the smell of most meat.

The only meat I can eat and smell without becoming sick is poultry and seafood.

So the alternatives to meat are welcomed by me.

I totally understand Gates' reasoning on this. I believe the planet is more important than a human's selfish desire to keep doing things that contribute to climate change without realizing the consequences.

I just don't believe that anyone should be compelled to eat it. It's a personal choice.

What really bothers me is the people who attack me for not eating most meat.

It's a two way street.

Billionaire Bill Gates is calling on the developed world to ban eating meat and instead switch to 100% synthetic man-made beef.

Microsoft co-founder Gates wants wealthier nations around the globe to switch to lab-grown or plant-based alternative "meats" in an effort to meet his Climate Change agenda goals.

He sat down with MIT Technology Review to plug his new book, "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster."

During the interview, Gates provided his views on what possible solutions might be viable — or not.

One area where Gates has become more optimistic is in the idea of transitioning folks away from beef.

He argues that cows are notoriously viewed as damaging to the environment due to emissions from their flatulence.

Bill Gates can suck my balls.

I suppose he could but you have no means to oblige him to. He, on the other hand, can make you his bitch without missing a step.

LOL, I love you independent tough guys. How's that working out in TX today?

LOL, dolts,.

No, honey, he can make YOU his bitch, because you're eager to become anyone's bitch if they'll tell you what a good dog you are for it.

Your masters might someday succeed in making us slaves, but becoming a pet, like you, has to be a choice.

why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

You should know this. You should not be so stupid.
Eating a chili dog for lunch at Sonic is a selfish agenda?

You people are NUTS

what is Sonic?

I love hot dogs so I am not sure what you are asking. I like chili too but not on top of the dog, off to the side.

Where the hell do you live, that you've never heard of Sonic Drive-In?

Self determination
Self reliance
Freedom of choice

Besides being fat and ugly, you are very stupid.

There is no place in nature you can point to where independence is preferable for survival than is community.

All these screams of independence and freedom do is bolster your ego. Helps to create a false sense of self.

look at TX to see how well independence worked in the face of a little storm.

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

You people are NUTS

what is Sonic?

I love hot dogs so I am not sure what you are asking. I like chili too but not on top of the dog, off to the side.

I looked it up, seems it's a chain like McDonalds.

Enjoy! (not really me, I am a New York élite :beer:)
Upgrading the power system can be done. An investigation who was involved in the energy issue would help us all. Texas will whether this. A couple new nuclear power plants would help a lot. The natural gas issue is puzzling. Coal and oil plants are reliable. For the most part, I do not listen to Progs anymore for survival. You guys are dancing while the rest are building in areas where they can.

Fossil fuels are so 19th century.

Continuing to support them simply continues our march backward as China has already overtaken us in the pursuit of modern energies.

You contribute to the demise of America by not thinking in macro. I know your intentions are of valor.

peace

"It's so 19th century to use methods that are reliable. I want to be futuristic, no matter HOW inefficient it is!!!"

Hey, Chuckles, I hate to break it to you, but you realize that China's "pursuit of modern energies" is being powered by shitloads of those "19th century" technologies that you want to abandon with no thought of whether or not it's feasible, right?

YOU contribute to the demise of America by trying to insist that your "Jetsons" fantasies be implemented with no thought to practical realities. Mostly, you contribute to it by being part of the appalling dumbing-down and infantilizing of the population.

So what does impossible beef taste like, you may be wondering.

I've tried it: The Impossible Burger

Imagine you pulled an all-nighter out on the town, drinking Jägermeister, peach schnapps, brandy, and Jello shots. Just before you pass out, the Jägermeister kicks in and you devour all the bark on the lower 10 feet of a palm tree. Then you stumble home and pass out. In the morning, you awaken and puke through your mouth, nose, and ears onto a carpet which has not been vacuumed in the past six months.

You then scoop some of that mess up and fry it in a pan.

That's what impossible beef tastes like.

It's called "impossible" because it is impossible to eat more than two bites of that shit.

I don't believe it tastes like that at all.

It tastes close to beef. I've had many impossible burgers. They are in restaurants and the stores here and have been for a while now.

I welcome the synthetics. I can actually smell and eat it without vomiting for hours.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else can like it.

What is the problem with people making choices other than the ones you make?

I’ve tried it don’t care for it. If Gates wants to eat it, I’m good with his decision for himself. I don’t want anyone to force it.

nor do I.

That said, I realize that decisions are made for the greater good of the tribe and that when they are all must cooperate or the tribe falls apart lessening the safety and prosperity of all.

Our independence and freedoms are limited as part of a sociaty.

"I don't want anything forced. I just want everyone to have to do what I've decided is best."

I wish you lots of luck convincing people that dietary choices are a freedom that should be eliminated "as part of a sociaty [sic]". You might have better luck dictating such things if you learn to spell the word.

the greater good dude, the greater good

Your freedoms are not absolute now nor in the future. Never were, never will be.

Who ultimately decides the "greater good of the tribe"? The tribe, or its elected servants?

The greater good can be determined in any number of ways. In our country, sadly, it is determined by politicians.

Look at teh bright side, we now have Good Ole' Joe at the helm!

Yeah, we really believe that you think it's sad that politicians impose their asinine fantasies of "the greater good" on people against their will, while you sit in here cheering them on and parroting whatever slogans they hand you.

I'm not sure where the bright side is in having a President who's even more of a dimbulb than you are, but I'm quite sure your puerile mind needs nothing more than "He has a D after his name, so that means he's all-wise and good!"

politicians impose their asinine fantasies of "the greater good" on people against their will

They don't impose anything against the will of the people. The simply represent the people. If people did not want the greater good to be adhered to, they can vote for representatives (Trumpists) who also want to destroy sociaty.

Self determination
Self reliance
Freedom of choice

There is no place in nature you can point to where independence is preferable for survival than is community.

All these screams of independence and freedom do is bolster your ego. Helps to create a false sense of self.

You people are NUTS

what is Sonic?

Upgrading the power system can be done. An investigation who was involved in the energy issue would help us all. Texas will whether this. A couple new nuclear power plants would help a lot. The natural gas issue is puzzling. Coal and oil plants are reliable. For the most part, I do not listen to Progs anymore for survival. You guys are dancing while the rest are building in areas where they can.

Continuing to support them simply continues our march backward as China has already overtaken us in the pursuit of modern energies.

You contribute to the demise of America by not thinking in macro. I know your intentions are of valor.

peace

Why make dumb and ignorant statements?

China Built Three Times as Much Coal Power in 2020 as the Rest of the World Combined

and,

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?

and,

China Built the Equivalent of 40 Minnesota Coal Plants in 2020

You 12 years old?

Honest, Trumpism is a plague. You folks need reeducation camps, no joke.

Earthworm, read and learn. The East Is Green: China’s Global Leadership in Renewable Energy.

Guess why China also turned to coal, for now? Any clue? Any?

Honest, leftism is a mental disorder. You folks need some therapy, or at least some Thorazine to keep you quiet and harmless.

Lickspittle, it doesn't matter why. There's nothing you're going to say that's going to make it okay for you to ignore what they're actually doing while demanding that we do something far less practical and efficient, because you think "This sounds so futuristic, so if we do it immediately, WE'LL be futuristic too!!!"

Self determination
Self reliance
Freedom of choice

You people are NUTS

what is Sonic?

peace

"It's so 19th century to use methods that are reliable. I want to be futuristic, no matter HOW inefficient it is!!!"

Hey, Chuckles, I hate to break it to you, but you realize that China's "pursuit of modern energies" is being powered by shitloads of those "19th century" technologies that you want to abandon with no thought of whether or not it's feasible, right?

YOU contribute to the demise of America by trying to insist that your "Jetsons" fantasies be implemented with no thought to practical realities. Mostly, you contribute to it by being part of the appalling dumbing-down and infantilizing of the population.

why are you so stupid? Were you afforded a prep school and a good college?
I don't want that to happen to anyone else, I support good schools for all.

You people are NUTS

what is Sonic?

Where the hell do you live, that you've never heard of Sonic Drive-In?

NYC
We don't have a lot of chains like rural America has. I never saw a Wallmart till I bought a farm about an hour north of the city. Talk about culture shock! I never saw so many deplorables in my life. It was a Jerry Springer show come to life. Impactful. Helped me to understand Trumpism.

Self determination
Self reliance
Freedom of choice

You people are NUTS

what is Sonic?

peace

Why make dumb and ignorant statements?

China Built Three Times as Much Coal Power in 2020 as the Rest of the World Combined

and,

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?

and,

China Built the Equivalent of 40 Minnesota Coal Plants in 2020

You 12 years old?

Honest, Trumpism is a plague. You folks need reeducation camps, no joke.

Earthworm, read and learn. The East Is Green: China’s Global Leadership in Renewable Energy.

Guess why China also turned to coal, for now? Any clue? Any?

Honest, leftism is a mental disorder. You folks need some therapy, or at least some Thorazine to keep you quiet and harmless.

Lickspittle, it doesn't matter why. There's nothing you're going to say that's going to make it okay for you to ignore what they're actually doing while demanding that we do something far less practical and efficient, because you think "This sounds so futuristic, so if we do it immediately, WE'LL be futuristic too!!!"

I am pleased to see you are familiar with Thorazine. Please continue to take it as prescribed. Thanks

So what does impossible beef taste like, you may be wondering.

I've tried it: The Impossible Burger

Imagine you pulled an all-nighter out on the town, drinking Jägermeister, peach schnapps, brandy, and Jello shots. Just before you pass out, the Jägermeister kicks in and you devour all the bark on the lower 10 feet of a palm tree. Then you stumble home and pass out. In the morning, you awaken and puke through your mouth, nose, and ears onto a carpet which has not been vacuumed in the past six months.

You then scoop some of that mess up and fry it in a pan.

That's what impossible beef tastes like.

It's called "impossible" because it is impossible to eat more than two bites of that shit.

I don't believe it tastes like that at all.

It tastes close to beef. I've had many impossible burgers. They are in restaurants and the stores here and have been for a while now.

I welcome the synthetics. I can actually smell and eat it without vomiting for hours.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else can like it.

What is the problem with people making choices other than the ones you make?

You are missing the forest for the trees, you want it? You eat godspeed. The rest will eat our ribeyes in peace.

Forum List

Back