Bill Cosby is now inmate NN7687.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Cosby spent his first night in prison alone, in a single cell near the infirmary, as he began his three-to-10-year sentence

Cosby should have hired Bill Clinton to be his lawyer because he knows how to get away with being a serial rapist.

clintonCosby.png

Bill Cosby, now inmate NN7687, placed in single cell

I think he got a bad deal
the women voluntarily took the stuff and he was tried twice

Cosby spent his first night in prison alone, in a single cell near the infirmary, as he began his three-to-10-year sentence

Cosby should have hired Bill Clinton to be his lawyer because he knows how to get away with being a serial rapist.

View attachment 218702
Or he should have finagled his way into Brett Kavanaugh’s courtroom.
You’re guilty of carjacking because you’re black. That’s your style of justice.

View attachment 218702

Having a good sense of humor is a good coping-mechanism. It will help you get through the next 30 years while Kavanaugh is on the bench, wrecking your little liberal circle-jerk. :biggrin:

View attachment 218702

Having a good sense of humor is a good coping-mechanism. It will help you get through the next 30 years while Kavanaugh is on the bench, wrecking your little liberal circle-jerk. :biggrin:
I dont know that he has a sense of humor anymore. Having the whole world find out you're not a beloved TV, movie and comedy star, but a serial rapist, crushes your soul. I imagine he is humiliated, depressed, suicidal even, and scared right now and will be for awhile, if not forever.

View attachment 218702

I dont know that he has a sense of humor anymore. Having the whole world find out you're not a beloved TV, movie and comedy star, but a serial rapist, crushes your soul. I imagine he is humiliated, depressed, suicidal even, and scared right now and will be for awhile, if not forever.

Oh well. Cosby is a Democrat, so screw him. He got what he deserves.

But on the other hand, I'm slightly disappointed that no women have ever tried to drug me and have sex with me.

:206:

View attachment 218702

It’s very disappointing seeing such a popular man fall so low.

View attachment 218702

But on the other hand, I'm slightly disappointed that no women have ever tried to drug me and have sex with me.

But what if it was Hillary Clinton

View attachment 218702

It’s very disappointing seeing such a popular man fall so low.
HAHA, DrumpF the Great Douche is on track to blow this away.

View attachment 218702

I looked for the "Damn You" button at the bottom, but all I could find was "Thank You, Agree, Funny, Funny And Agree, Winner, and Informative."

View attachment 218702

For a sex crime? For what?

He’s right where he belongs.

I think 3-10 was a reasonable sentence considering his age.

For a sex crime? For what?
I was once sexually abused by Hillary when I was kid. I can’t remember when or where, but it happened.

He’s right where he belongs.

I think 3-10 was a reasonable sentence considering his age.

Seems some 50 plus females, claim he did some raping.
So, really is this fair, his jail time? Here are 35 that came forward in public.
July27-Aug9_2015CosbyWomen.jpg

Other than CIC Bone Spur and Great Douche (23 plus females). Who has more accusers cum'g forward?

btw: I'm sure, I could of tapped 15-20 without drugs and alcohol, then. All look great here. Wow, younger would be fine as well. As pulling out and cum hitting the ceiling.
Scoring legal and consensual pussy is my need. Well, not now as got a wife.
BUTT Thanks, Gurls! I hope I satisfied you with wet squirts and you enjoyed.
For some, I served more than once. I should have worn yellow storm rain equipment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back