Bill Cosby Granted Appeal Of Rape Conviction

Here's the thing. Legally this should have never been prosecuted in the first place because statute of limitations issues.
I dont think there's a statute of limitations when it comes to rape.
There may be one for kidnapping and if the women in question were with him long enough, kidnapping can then be what he is charged with. I am not an avid viewer of Law & Order SVU, but I do know that this is how Jennifer Love Hewitt's episode ended.

God bless you and her and every person that she represented always!!!

Holly

Here's the thing. Legally this should have never been prosecuted in the first place because statute of limitations issues.
I dont think there's a statute of limitations when it comes to rape.
There may be one for kidnapping and if the women in question were with him long enough, kidnapping can then be what he is charged with. I am not an avid viewer of Law & Order SVU, but I do know that this is how Jennifer Love Hewitt's episode ended.

God bless you and her and every person that she represented always!!!

Holly

I really dont watch TV myself except for sports.
And that may come to an end the way things are going.
I usually do a search on cases that interest me and get my info from there.

No here is the thing

the legal system corrupt and totally broken

I dont care if crosby dies in jail or goes free

but all the judges in America can blow it out their ass

What is a shame is that Bill Cosby did more to help race and cultural relations then most people that are known to all. He was cool. And had a 40 year run as a top personality. He had comedy records back in the 1960's. From Fat Albert to Buck Buck on the 33 vinyl. I Spy and as Mr. Kincaid from The Bill Cosby Show. Did Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Saturday Morning Cartoon Show also. Did some movies in the 1970's and he crossed racial lines in popularity. Many kids grew up from childhood thrugh their teenage years with him as a role model at that time. So, may he do his time and still live to see some freedom in his final time here on Earth.

The 2 main aspects of the appeal is the Supreme Court agreeing to review the testimony of other accusers from long-ago encounters, which his legal team objected to -- and also the court will review Cosby's agreement with previous prosecutors who basically granted him immunity from later prosecution if he agreed to testify in a civil suit.

Hopefully this guy loses his appeal and serves the rest of his life in prison, but if he wins it and gets his conviction overturned -- that may be the final straw for these black lives matter thugs and Antifa -- because they are basically trying to argue that raped white women don't matter when its a black thug who did it..

No, he is arguing that evidence that shouldn't have been admitted into his trial was admitted, prejudicing the jury. It's a completely valid argument.

I have no love for Cosby at this point, the guy is a creep, but exactly what purpose is served by locking up a 82 year old legally blind man?

The 2 main aspects of the appeal is the Supreme Court agreeing to review the testimony of other accusers from long-ago encounters, which his legal team objected to -- and also the court will review Cosby's agreement with previous prosecutors who basically granted him immunity from later prosecution if he agreed to testify in a civil suit.

Hopefully this guy loses his appeal and serves the rest of his life in prison, but if he wins it and gets his conviction overturned -- that may be the final straw for these black lives matter thugs and Antifa -- because they are basically trying to argue that raped white women don't matter when its a black thug who did it..

No, he is arguing that evidence that shouldn't have been admitted into his trial was admitted, prejudicing the jury. It's a completely valid argument.

I have no love for Cosby at this point, the guy is a creep, but exactly what purpose is served by locking up a 82 year old legally blind man?
It's justice....

Just like any other 82 yr old man who commits rape....

If my daughter was raped, I doubt I would be comforted by the fact that she was raped by an old man who had a hit TV show back in the 80's...

It's justice....

Just like any other 82 yr old man who commits rape....

If my daughter was raped, I doubt I would be comforted by the fact that she was raped by an old man who had a hit TV show back in the 80's...

He didn't commit rape when he was 82. He maybe committed date rape in his 60's, if you accept the legal jiggerypokery the court engaged in to convict him.

The ladies that were hoping Cosby would hit on them and gain momentum in their careers were more than willing to go on a 3 hour drive to the middle of nowhere and drink whatever he gave them.

The fact is that these women got in his car for a 3 hour drive to the middle of nowhere; what did they think was going to happen?

It was only meant to be a three-hour cruise ...

hqdefault.jpg

Philadelphia — In a stunning decision that could test the legal framework of #MeToo cases, Pennsylvania’s highest court will review the trial decision to let five other accusers testify at Bill Cosby’s sexual assault trial in 2018, which ended with the longtime TV star’s conviction."

Bill Cosby is guilty because he's black.

:auiqs.jpg:

No here is the thing

Now it's corrupt and broken when they let a black man out, newsflash shithead it has been corrupt and it hasn't been broken because it has done exactly what it was designed to do.

Definition of jiggery pokery

If you're not familiar with the term, Jiggery-pokery dates back to at least the late 1800s, a rhythmic English phrase describing dishonest manipulation or nonsense, akin to hocus pocus, humbug, bambosh, baloney, berley (among the Australians), bunkum, hogwash (also known as eyewash), flapdoodle, flim-flam, flumadiddle, .

No here is the thing

Now it's corrupt and broken when they let a black man out, newsflash shithead it has been corrupt and it hasn't been broken because it has done exactly what it was designed to do.
SuperConsiracyBrutha strikes again.

MFrjOpF.gif

rRCvvPo.gif

:laughing0301:

I think it was corrupt in that it used evidence it never should have used.

First, it used evidence that Cosby gave in a civil suit with the understanding nothing he said could be used criminally.

Secondly, they allowed other women to testify who had no knowledge of the incident, and whose own claims couldn't be prosecuted because too much time had elapsed.

Personally, I think the man is a creep. But putting an 80 year old man in prison on questionable legal manuevers... not so much.

Definition of jiggery pokery

If you're not familiar with the term, Jiggery-pokery dates back to at least the late 1800s, a rhythmic English phrase describing dishonest manipulation or nonsense, akin to hocus pocus, humbug, bambosh, baloney, berley (among the Australians), bunkum, hogwash (also known as eyewash), flapdoodle, flim-flam, flumadiddle, .
I know. I'm just jokin' around, dude. C'mon.

200.gif

Biff_Poindexter WTF....Crosby didn't rape anyone, he paid druggies and starlites with drugs and job opportunities to play dead while he got off. He, black or what ever color, didn't rape anyone whatever color they want to claim.

Forum List

Back