Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg

I'm just curious. Do you live in Flint, MI?
Did you swallow Trumps cheetos

How does Bill Cosby discussing his upcoming death in prison make me a troll?

Be detailed please.........................

You're either a troll, or a gullible moron, because you posted the world's worst Photoshop.

If you actually thought your meme was real, you're a moron. Otherwise you're a troll.

You tell me.
The photo does not change what Obama did, which was give Bill Cosby the rapist a medal. Arguing over the past as though you can change it to suit your needs however elected Trump, so please keep up the good work for the Donald

:lol:

I honestly don't know if you're lying, or just an utter moron.

President Honors Recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Should moderators be calling people morons? that is not very polite

There's no need to be a snowflake.

Do you have the strength of character to admit you've been lying this whole thread, or not?
This is why people call politicians liars so many times. They say something with good intentions and then they cannot do what they said, or what they said turns out to be wrong and instead of just realizing the politician made a mistake, they immediately call them liars. Not realizing by doing that they are making the same mistake the person they are wrongly calling a liar made, of simply being mistaken.

You're either a troll, or a gullible moron, because you posted the world's worst Photoshop.

If you actually thought your meme was real, you're a moron. Otherwise you're a troll.

You tell me.
The photo does not change what Obama did, which was give Bill Cosby the rapist a medal. Arguing over the past as though you can change it to suit your needs however elected Trump, so please keep up the good work for the Donald

Do you have the strength of character to admit you've been lying this whole thread, or not?
Is calling other people morons polite?

Is it polite to lie - and stick to your lie, even after you've been conclusively proven wrong?

You tell me.

This is why people call politicians liars so many times. They say something with good intentions and then they cannot do what they said, or what they said turns out to be wrong and instead of just realizing the politician made a mistake, they immediately call them liars. Not realizing by doing that they are making the same mistake the person they are wrongly calling a liar made, of simply being mistaken.

Are you really trying to claim this thread was started with "good intentions"?

Wait - so is Obama the next guy to go to prison or will it be Hillary?

You said both - just wanted to clarify that so we can anticipate their arrival dates in the federal pen.

Perhaps they will be locked up at the same time.

Do elaborate - And remember when Bushie also gave Cosby a Freedom Medal??? :)

billcosby_georgewbushlg.jpg

Then why did time magazine report that Obama gave Cosby a medal?

They didn't.

Cosby was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2002.

Who was President then?
Did Obama rescind it then? Or does Obama not care about the rights of women

There is no way to "recind" the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Are you finally admitting you've been lying this whole thread?
This thread is about bill Cosby going to prison, where he will die.... This is not a lie, as Cosby made the remarks himself

So the answer to my question is no, you don't have the strength of character to admit that you were wrong.

Thank you for confirming that.
As long as you keep upgrading to a new iPhone and my stock keeps soaring, I am quite a genius.....

They didn't.

Who was President then?

This thread is about bill Cosby going to prison, where he will die.... This is not a lie, as Cosby made the remarks himself

So the answer to my question is no, you don't have the strength of character to admit that you were wrong.

As long as you keep upgrading to a new iPhone and my stock keeps soaring, I am quite a genius.....

I'm an Android man, myself.

Still hanging on to that lie, I see.

Then why did time magazine report that Obama gave Cosby a medal?

They didn't.

Who was President then?

It may be different if in your attack instead of calling him a liar and all the other names, that you instead stated you thought he was wrong.

So there are two possibilities here.

Either you're gullible to a nearly unimaginable extent, or you're a troll, desperately seeking some sort of attention to fulfill whatever is missing from your soul.

Which is it?

You tell me.

There's one particular mod who has made it his/her personal mission to drag the board down with him/her

This thread was started with bill Cosby's mental acceptance that he is going to prison. This is certainly good intentions for justice.

Why must you prove what a mean spirited troll you are? How do you know what the intention was?

They didn't.

Who was President then?

It may be different if in your attack instead of calling him a liar and all the other names, that you instead stated you thought he was wrong.

I gave him/her plenty of opportunities to correct themself.

When someone is mistaken, and then refuses to admit it even after they've been proven wrong, it becomes an active lie.

When someone is mistaken, and then refuses to admit it even after they've been proven wrong, it becomes an active lie.
Perhaps but it sure seems like you jumped on the attack pretty quick seeing he is new and doesn't have a track record like many here do.

Why must you prove what a mean spirited troll you are? How do you know what the intention was?

Because I can read, fuckwit. The OP is nothing but a desperate attempt to attack Obama based entirely on a falsehood.

The OP has proven their intent by refusing to accept reality.

You tell me.

There's one particular mod who has made it his/her personal mission to drag the board down with him/her
Calling people morons is supposed to make me angry I suppos

Bill Cosby said that he is going to prison, I am not mistaken, though many fools still believe that Hillary is the first trip every day president

Because I can read, fuckwit. The OP is nothing but a desperate attempt to attack Obama based entirely on a falsehood.

The OP has proven their intent by refusing to accept reality.
Obama added 8 trillion dollars to the national deb

Thanks

Perhaps but it sure seems like you jumped on the attack pretty quick seeing he is new and doesn't have a track record like many here do.

I'm sure Rosy appreciates your white-knighting.

But this board is the deep end of the pool. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Forum List

Back