Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg

You forgot one

5877fc701700002d00fde55d.jpeg
And for not forget that yassir Arafat won a Nobel peace prize for killing jews

President Woodrow Wilson also won the award as did Obama.

I think the criteria is for going to war and killing a certain number of people numbering in the thousands to hundreds of thousands.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

obama-awards.jpg

You forgot one

And for not forget that yassir Arafat won a Nobel peace prize for killing jews

President Woodrow Wilson also won the award as did Obama.

I think the criteria is for going to war and killing a certain number of people numbering in the thousands to hundreds of thousands.
Obama did nothing except send more troops into Afghanistan that he promised to bring home... it's a joke now, trump would not win if he cured world hunger

obama-awards.jpg

You forgot one

CREEPY-JOE-BIDEN-326x245.jpg
That’s odd... can you quote any one of the parents who were there that day complain about Biden’s behavior? How about any of the kids? Grandparents or other family members who were actually there?

In other words, did anybody there take issue with this or are you imagining it?

Forum List

Back