Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

Then why did time magazine report that Obama gave Cosby a medal?

They didn't.

Cosby was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2002.

Who was President then?
Did Obama rescind it then? Or does Obama not care about the rights of women
From the very Time article you referred to....

“There is no precedent for revoking the medal,” he [Obama] said, during a press conference in the East Room. “We don’t have the mechanism.”

... how does your under-developed brain translate that into thinking Obama gave Cosby a Medal of Freedom?
Why did Obama want it revoked? Then again why did Obama pardon drug dealers
Who said Obama wanted it revoked? Do you ever state anything based on reality?
Obama said that there is no mechanism to revoke it, and if Obama did not want it revoked then he wants rapist to get medals.....u said it not me

The photo does not change what Obama did, which was give Bill Cosby the rapist a medal. Arguing over the past as though you can change it to suit your needs however elected Trump, so please keep up the good work for the Donald

:lol:

I honestly don't know if you're lying, or just an utter moron.

President Honors Recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Should moderators be calling people morons? that is not very polite

There's no need to be a snowflake.

Do you have the strength of character to admit you've been lying this whole thread, or not?
Is calling other people morons polite?
It's perfectly appropriate to call liars and morons such as yourself morons.
Thank u for the complement, did Hillary trip today? did stormy swallow any cheetos

cosby 1.jpg

They didn't.

Cosby was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2002.

Who was President then?

“There is no precedent for revoking the medal,” he [Obama] said, during a press conference in the East Room. “We don’t have the mechanism.”

... how does your under-developed brain translate that into thinking Obama gave Cosby a Medal of Freedom?
Obama said that there is no mechanism to revoke it, and if Obama did not want it revoked then he wants rapist to get medals.....u said it not me
You poor thing, you're lying again. Quote me saying Obama didn't want it revoked?

Obama never said he did or did not want it revoked. He said he couldn't revoke it. I never said the falsehoods you ascribe to me.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

You poor thing, you're lying again. Quote me saying Obama didn't want it revoked?

Obama never said he did or did not want it revoked. He said he couldn't revoke it. I never said the falsehoods you ascribe to me.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
You saying he's a liberal?

Now we're just waiting for the sexual predator in the White House to face his trial for molesting women.

He pardoned Scooter Libby for no reason but once orange turd is out of office and he is convicted of his sexual crimes there won't be anyone to pardon him for a long time. Like Cosby Trump will likley spend the rest of his life in prison for his crimes.
You're dreaming. No one goes to prison for grabbing pussy.

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg
"Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next"

Put the black guys in prison, eh? That's your goal. Cool.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
I said that Obama wanted it revoked, I really could care less about what u want, but I think its hilarious that u want me too

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
You saying he's a liberal?
No, I'm not saying that at all.

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg
"Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next"

Put the black guys in prison, eh? That's your goal. Cool.
Sorry kid I have nothing to do with Billy the rapist going to prison......

The lezbo he raped did quite fine on her own

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
I said that Obama wanted it revoked, I really could care less about what u want, but I think its hilarious that u want me too
I never said what I wanted either. And I certainly never said I want you.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That means you're still lying.

Do you ever stop?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Do you ever stop?
You are the cutest little thing ever

Trump is good friends
Isn't trump a sex trafficker?
Probably not, the most repugnant of people are the Clintons
160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo
Who is in an elected office at the time?
Why does that matter?
Slick Willy lied under oath, obviously was involved in sex trafficking while in office.
Getting a blow job =/= sex trafficking.

Trump has 17 women accusing him of sexual assault. You know that right???
Thousands are accusing slick Willy

:lol:

What?
May be a bit exaggerated, but the list is long and young
Trump is good friends
Didn't Trump endorse pedophile Roy Moore?
Didn’t Obama endorsed sex traffickers the Clintons
Isn't trump a sex trafficker?
Probably not, the most repugnant of people are the Clintons
The most repugnant of people are Trump and the Trumpettes.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Do you ever stop?
See that? You are capable of honesty when it suits you.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Do you ever stop?
Indeed you have the cutest little IQ ever, must be at least 85

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Do you ever stop?
Indeed you have the cutest little IQ ever, must be at least 85
At least. I did take an online IQ test recently and posted the results on this forum.

Forum List

Back