Bill Clinton's great regret: race disparity in the U.S.

Are you trying to say that President Bush is somehow responsible for your business failures?

Of course.

Forget about competition, etc.

After all, President Bush can create and aim Hurricanes....it's a piece of cake to ruin businesses.

GotZoom said:
No dodge.

You said you...and everyone else...would do the same thing he did.

I called you on it.

You want to talk about the debt, start a thread.

Then you know zero about the corruptive influence of power. The reason the current president doesn’t fall into the ‘weakness of the flesh’ is that he is truly stupid, and can’t keep that many balls juggled in the air at once.

He’s single frequency and must be told where to stand, what to say, and honestly - what to think. That’s what makes Rove and Cheney so essential to his political existence.

Look at Kennedy’s time in the White house to buy a clue. If you say you wouldn’t do what Clinton did - then you’re a woman or just a weak-minded sheep that makes the Republican party sleep well at night.

The ClayTaurus said:
How about not choosing between the two? Why has it come to this?

It has come to this because we have only two political parties and neither has the interests of this nation or its people as their true motive for existence.

It has come to this because the citizens of this country are so (favorite cuss word here) apathetic they won't even go out and vote. Those same citizens wont take the time to truly examine issues, discern the truth and make a reasoned, logical decision. Instead, they rely on the propaganda put out by others (all of whom have their own axe to grind and spin, distort and skew reality), repeat that propaganda and then patting themselves on the back for having done their civic duty. We, as the populace of this country, cannot or will not send a CLEAR message on what we find as acceptable behavior (on anything from abortion to blowjobs in the White House), the population provides no vision for our leaders to guide us toward (do we want a chicken in every pot or a gun in every closet or both?) and the citizens in this country (for the most part) sit on their fat asses and wait for the government to provide for them. We have made personal responsibility a thing to be ashamed of and self sufficiency something to be scorned.

We as citizens (with the help of the talking heads, pundits and MSM) have focused more on what divides us as a people than on things we are united on. "Tyranny of the majority" has become the watchword instead of "what benefits all".

It has become this way because the silent majority stays silent and the vocal minority has drowned out any reasonable debate and discussion...

I could go on but I am on the verge of a rant and dont really want to go there.

CSM said:
It has come to this because we have only two political parties and neither has the interests of this nation or its people as their true motive for existence.

It has come to this because the citizens of this country are so (favorite cuss word here) apathetic they won't even go out and vote. Those same citizens wont take the time to truly examine issues, discern the truth and make a reasoned, logical decision. Instead, they rely on the propaganda put out by others (all of whom have their own axe to grind and spin, distort and skew reality), repeat that propaganda and then patting themselves on the back for having done their civic duty. We, as the populace of this country, cannot or will not send a CLEAR message on what we find as acceptable behavior (on anything from abortion to blowjobs in the White House), the population provides no vision for our leaders to guide us toward (do we want a chicken in every pot or a gun in every closet or both?) and the citizens in this country (for the most part) sit on their fat asses and wait for the government to provide for them. We have made personal responsibility a thing to be ashamed of and self sufficiency something to be scorned.

We as citizens (with the help of the talking heads, pundits and MSM) have focused more on what divides us as a people than on things we are united on. "Tyranny of the majority" has become the watchword instead of "what benefits all".

It has become this way because the silent majority stays silent and the vocal minority has drowned out any reasonable debate and discussion...

I could go on but I am on the verge of a rant and dont really want to go there.

CSM is right on. It's fucking sad when more people call in to vote for American Idol than getting there apathetic asses out to the polls and vote for President.

Darwins Friend said:
Then you know zero about the corruptive influence of power. The reason the current president doesn’t fall into the ‘weakness of the flesh’ is that he is truly stupid, and can’t keep that many balls juggled in the air at once.

He’s single frequency and must be told where to stand, what to say, and honestly - what to think. That’s what makes Rove and Cheney so essential to his political existence.

Look at Kennedy’s time in the White house to buy a clue. If you say you wouldn’t do what Clinton did - then you’re a woman or just a weak-minded sheep that makes the Republican party sleep well at night.
Wow. He's too dumb to partake in something so elementary as an affair? Seriously? Wouldn't you think it'd be more logical to assume that if he was such a moron he'd have gotten CAUGHT having affairs?
See that chick? Bush would totally hit it, if he wasn't such a retard.
Right.

Are you trying to say that President Bush is somehow responsible for your business failures?

Business failure? Not at all - just four times the amount of red-tape and government regulation, via the FAA, than during the previous party's run! All of which has ZERO to do with the safety of the flying public.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
Darwins Friend said:

Talk about dodging...I don't see anywhere in your post explaining how President Bush was responsible for your dwindling profit.

You are truly a piece of sh...work. My saying that while serving as the POTUS, I wouldn't accept a blow job from an intern makes me a woman or a weak-minded sheep.

I guess you have no control over yourself and your urges.

I hope there aren't any farm animals near your house.

Darwins Friend said:
Business failure? Not at all - just four times the amount of red-tape and government regulation, via the FAA, than during the previous party's run! All of which has ZERO to do with the safety of the flying public.

Breaking News....

The President of the United States is now God. He now has the constitutional authority to manifest hurricanes, see into the future, and ruin businesses with a blink of his eye. This new revelation is disturbing in the sense that Hillary Clinton could be elected to be the next God.....

Give me fucking a break!

Darwins Friend said:

Do you practice being this willfully ignorant or is it genetic? This kind of stuff may fly amongst your adolescent friends but you are in the big doghouse now. you might want to consider taking debate when you get into high school...if you get into high school.

Darwins Friend said:

Is it your position that Clinton is smarter than Bush?

Is it your position that Clinton is smarter than Bush?

(does a chicken have a pecker for a face?)

Oh give me a break - you pompous tits! Are you telling me its a lie that Washington or Hamilton banged their female slaves? FDR never had a mistress? The Catholic church hasn’t turned a blind eye to priests buggering little boys for hundreds of years? Christ - Wake Up! You’re the idiots that put Bush where he is and would gladly sign him up for another four years - if it were constitutionally allowable - no matter if another 2,300 of our very best were laid waste over the control of oil for his cronies. Pathetic.

GotZoom said:
Of course.

Forget about competition, etc.

After all, President Bush can create and aim Hurricanes....it's a piece of cake to ruin businesses.

What do Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) have to do with competition? I’ve only been doing this since 85’ - please explain - in detail.

Darwins Friend said:

Oh give me a break - you pompous tits! Are you telling me its a lie that Washington or Hamilton banged their female slaves? FDR never had a mistress? The Catholic church hasn’t turned a blind eye to priests buggering little boys for hundreds of years? Christ - Wake Up! You’re the idiots that put Bush where he is and would gladly sign him up for another four years - if it were constitutionally allowable - no matter if another 2,300 of our very best were laid waste over the control of oil for his cronies. Pathetic.

Are you going to bring any coherence to this or are you still just trolling?

Be careful where you go with statements about soldiers...dead or otherwise. You obviously know nothing about them.

Darwins Friend said:

Show me where Washington or Hamilton or FDR lied under oath about it.

Yes the Catholic Church as turned a blind eye to the molestations. If that was the subject, we could talk about it.

Are you ever going to answer a question? That is two you have dodged.

Darwins Friend said:
What do Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) have to do with competition? I’ve only been doing this since 85’ - please explain - in detail.

We're all still waiting for you to explain how President Bush is responsible for your (4X) loss of income.

Be careful where you go with statements about soldiers...dead or otherwise. You obviously know nothing about them.

"no matter if another 2,300 of our very best were laid waste"

Are you blind and/or stupid? After 35 years in the USN you have no concept of what my experiences were in the armed services - so just put a lid on that noise.

GotZoom said:
We're all still waiting for you to explain how President Bush is responsible for your (4X) loss of income.

CLUE: >>>>>>> Federal Aviation Administration rule changes (overseen by the Bush Administration) <<<<<<<

Can you truly not read?

Darwins Friend said:
"no matter if another 2,300 of our very best were laid waste"

Are you blind and/or stupid? After 35 years in the USN you have no concept of what my experiences were in the armed services - so just put a lid on that noise.
really...35 years in the USN...where? in the brig?

Are you going to be another one of those trolls who try to impress us with your heroic and prolonged war record? I am not impressed. You have no concept of what my experiences were in the armed services either so put your lid where the sun dont shine.

See that chick? Bush would totally hit it, if he wasn't such a retard.

Right.

No - you’re right. Beautiful women ARE attracted to men that can’t put more than two syllables together and stammer like a bumbling fool.

I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back