Bill Clinton's Childhood Home Damaged In A Suspected Arson

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Dec 25 (Reuters) - The birthplace of former U.S. President Bill Clinton in Hope, Arkansas, was slightly damaged in a suspected arson fire early on Friday, police said.

The fire to the rear of the house, designated a National Historic Site, was reported shortly after 3 a.m. CST, Hope Police Chief J.R. Wilson said.

"We do suspect arson," he said, adding that there was the smell of an accelerant at the site.

Bill Clinton's Childhood Home Damaged In A Suspected Arson

Even on Christmas Day. I hope they find the arsonist.

Conservatives....keeping it classy
I suppose you think this is classy: Flight logs released from Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express'

Is betraying the country classy?

Essay; The China Connection
Thank you for posting that China connection link. Most people don't even know about that because the media won't address it but the nuclear threat we now face from China is a direct result of Clinton's deal with Loral Industries. China funded Clinton's reelection campaign through channels in exchange for getting the satellite technology that has enabled them to build ICBMs with multiple warheads that can reach our cities. Bill Clinton is a traitor as well as a pervert.

Isis has been using Bill Clinton in recruiting videos. Someone must be taking it seriously.

The fire was set to cause minimal damage on a corner of the building closest to fire department access.
Just before our dear old wonderful former President Clinton who we feel so heartbroken for after some horrible REP set fire to his beautiful childhood home heads out on the stump trail for Hillary.
It wouldn't surprise me to hear 'Bill The Love Muscle' mention his childhood home and get a little 'teary-eyed' during every speech he gives.
Eleven trips on the 'Lolita Express" and Bill kept his dick in his pants? You bet!
And I've got a Nigerian bank account full of money to send you if you tell me your credit card numbers.

Why weren't the full names of the girls ever on the flight records?

Probably some Leftwing loon groupie that knocked their shrine candles over while masterbating.

Dumbass White trash inbred mayonnaise monkeys , are too stupid too even burn down a house, minimal damage was done..

The first Muslim that fire bombs Reagan's or Nixon's Library's will receive a late Xmas present from me..

Forum List

Back