Bill Clinton says the GOP will try to scare voters

Bill Clinton had the best economy in the history of the country bar none. He was right about everything the Republicans failed at, and has been proven true 1000 times over.

And then George Bush comes in and proves him right 1000000000 times over.

You don't have a very good memory, do you? Clinton didn't have a good economy until the GOP took control of Congress, with Gingrich as House Speaker. Clinton was dragged kicking and screaming into the policies the GOP wanted for the country. It was only after multiple vetoes, including vetoes that led to a government shutdown, that those changes in public policy were achieved. And in the end, the tax cut, balanced budget and welfare reform policies of the GOP were responsible for Clinton's economic success.

Bill Clinton had the best economy in the history of the country bar none. He was right about everything the Republicans failed at, and has been proven true 1000 times over.

And then George Bush comes in and proves him right 1000000000 times over.
Ahhhh skewey, getting it all wrong again.....

Democracy is the code word for Dictatorship. The legislation of the Progs prove it since Biden was installed. Nancy Pelosi and Biden knew the election was stolen. That night oil futures changed for the worse. The EO's on his desk he signed the first day guaranteed what we see now. In a real time, men will not follow something like this to die for. They may be forced to, but it will end in various and bazaar ways.
Amazing how those foil helmets let you guys channel Nostrodamas.

Tell me, the average American, how the immigration crisis has affected me.
Well if you live in Martha's Vineyard, with the rest of your Democrat fat cats, then you may feel the affect here shortly.........................

Everybody look. This is what we have voting.
Wow. This is really very basic stuff that you don’t understand.

Businesses can’t find workers. Businesses raise wages as a result. Costs to businesses go up. They raise prices to cover it.

We are in a labor crisis. That actually effects me.

Immigration would ease the labor crisis. It’s a fact.

Well if you live in Martha's Vineyard, with the rest of your Democrat fat cats, then you may feel the affect here shortly.........................
What is that supposed to mean? I don’t live in Martha’s Vineyard.

What is that supposed to mean? I don’t live in Martha’s Vineyard.
Red states are the border are the ones suffering the most with the least ability to deal with the insane situation.

So ship them to rich states, that are all blue, who can share the onslaught of immigrants needing free things.

Red states are the border are the ones suffering the most with the least ability to deal with the insane situation.

So ship them to rich states, that are all blue, who can share the onslaught of immigrants needing free things.
And how does that affect me? We have tons of immigrants where I live.

For the record, these immigrants just want to work. Last time I checked, the country has millions of unfilled jobs.

And how does that affect me? We have tons of immigrants where I live.
I heard an estimate that since Joe became President, the American taxpayer is burdened with an addition $100 billion a year to pay for all the free things immigrants will demand. And with an already out of control inflation, which is worsens with spending, it will effect you.

It won't effect you directly as your money will be gradually worth less and less, like a frog in a frying pan as the heat is turned up slowly, but it will effect you.

And so long as immigrants with a crime record don't come across the border and harm you or your loved ones, it would stand to reason you feel untouchable to the situation. Just know that there are many Americans who are not as lucky as you.

Amazing how those foil helmets let you guys channel Nostrodamas.
Nobody told the Progs to pass those laws and sign those EO's. People's memories are short. But not when they try to survive. We are worth a minimum of 10% less than when the installed one took office at peasant level.

I heard an estimate that since Joe became President, the American taxpayer is burdened with an addition $100 billion a year to pay for all the free things immigrants will demand. And with an already out of control inflation, which is worsens with spending, it will effect you.

It won't effect you directly as your money will be gradually worth less and less, like a frog in a frying pan as the heat is turned up slowly, but it will effect you.

And so long as immigrants with a crime record don't come across the border and harm you or your loved ones, it would stand to reason you feel untouchable to the situation. Just know that there are many Americans who are not as lucky as you.
“I’ve heard” sounds like fake news.

Watch this. I heard that DeSantis punched every immigrant kid getting on the plane. It’s true now thanks to the magic of the internet.

Do you know what would help inflation? More workers. It’s a fact.

“I’ve heard” sounds like fake news.

Watch this. I heard that DeSantis punched every immigrant kid getting on the plane. It’s true now thanks to the magic of the internet.

Do you know what would help inflation? More workers. It’s a fact.
So spending does not increase inflation?

Do tell.

So all the historical models where it did, and ruined many a nation, did not really happen?

Or was it Putin's fault?

There is not political mafia that is more dependent on fear mongering than the democrook criminal syndicate. If not for COVID and fraudulentmail in ballots, Xiden would have been left in the basement and forgotten about and we would be watching a 4th bullshit impeachment hearing.

When Trump first got in office and was mocking North Korea they freaked about a nuclear war. Then lo and behold he was the first POTUS to not only begin peace negotiations he brought peace between Israel and other countries.

The only thing to fear is that the enemies of the country, which is the democrats, do not get their asses kicked hard enough..

period..

So spending does not increase inflation?

Do tell.

So all the historical models where it did, and ruined many a nation, did not really happen?

Or was it Putin's fault?
How much inflation has it caused?

It can’t possibly be more than the inflation caused by labor shortages.

How much inflation has it caused?

It can’t possibly be more than the inflation caused by labor shortages.
Lots of things are causing inflation, not just that.

Here are the main causes

1. War on fossil fuels
2. Close downs for Covid
3. Massive spending

All of these are man made, a crisis created by governments around the world. But no country has the kind of spending the US has, not even close.

Forum List

Back