Rioter who fired the first shots where Rittenhouse defended himself was arrested

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Surprise, surprise, one of the first shots fired in response to Rittenhouse trying to defend himself and others was arrested, along with his wife.

Since the riots, they have been on a crime spree it seems.

Too bad he did not run after Kyle along with the other worm food.

Surprise, surprise, one of the first shots fired in response to Rittenhouse trying to defend himself and others was arrested, along with his wife.

Again a lie...

From another report
"Police say he fired a gun in the air shortly before Rittenhouse shot the first protester."

I kniow you have nothing and thus need to lie but the Police are saying that Rittenhouse was not fired on...

BTW, I don't think Rittenhouse is the real guilty party here, the fucker who gave him a gun and sent him towards a riot should be the one concerned..

Again a lie...

From another report
"Police say he fired a gun in the air shortly before Rittenhouse shot the first protester."

I kniow you have nothing and thus need to lie but the Police are saying that Rittenhouse was not fired on...

BTW, I don't think Rittenhouse is the real guilty party here, the fucker who gave him a gun and sent him towards a riot should be the one concerned..
Reading comprehension just ain't your thing.

Shame Kyle didn’t take out this trash too.
Why did Kyle have to be the only one there taking out the trash?

There were a lot of others there with guns. The problem is they didn't have the stones to use them defending their fellow citizens. The rioters did plenty of attacking. shooting, looting & burning that went unanswered by those who are all talk.

Ukraine knows how to defend their freedom, rights & property.

Again a lie...

From another report

Warning shots are illegal. You don't fire your gun unless justified to kill.

Progs always love the low road. Brag about it. And when they are in full control, we will see the love of that mindset.

There is not political mafia that is more dependent on fear mongering than the democrook criminal syndicate. If not for COVID and fraudulentmail in ballots, Xiden would have been left in the basement and forgotten about and we would be watching a 4th bullshit impeachment hearing.

When Trump first got in office and was mocking North Korea they freaked about a nuclear war. Then lo and behold he was the first POTUS to not only begin peace negotiations he brought peace between Israel and other countries.

The only thing to fear is that the enemies of the country, which is the democrats, do not get their asses kicked hard enough..

period..

Again a lie...

From another report

Did he fire a shot first? Yes he did.

Calling it a "warning shot" doesn't somehow make it ok to shoot a gun with others around. Let alone in a residential zone which is illegal.

If a shot goes off no one is going to stand around and start having a conversation "ok was that a warning shot?"

Again a lie...

From another report

It is against the law to shoot a weapon in public unless it is in self defense. There was no self defense when he shot the gun. Just a Moon Bat being an asshole.

The piece of shit is a criminal. Not only arson but obstructing an officer and discharging a weapon but now attempted robbery.

Meanwhile Kyle got himself a little cutie as a girlfriend.

1663589856692.png

Again a lie...

From another report

Do they not teach you how to read in potato land? DERP
:lol:

There is not political mafia that is more dependent on fear mongering than the democrook criminal syndicate. If not for COVID and fraudulentmail in ballots, Xiden would have been left in the basement and forgotten about and we would be watching a 4th bullshit impeachment hearing.

When Trump first got in office and was mocking North Korea they freaked about a nuclear war. Then lo and behold he was the first POTUS to not only begin peace negotiations he brought peace between Israel and other countries.

The only thing to fear is that the enemies of the country, which is the democrats, do not get their asses kicked hard enough..

period..

I hate trying to post on my piece of shit phone....

That was supposed to end up on another thread.

Anyway, the three wads of leftist filth that Rittenhouse shot deserved what they got, and this assfuck and his whore are yet more examples of genetic garbage that needs to be jettisoned from our hemisphere.

I am not even slightly joking when I assert that I would trade every miserable, sniveling, malignant piece of shit commie to the eastern hemisphere's turd world countries into chattel slavery along with a hog, 50lbs of grain (rice, wheat or corn) and a box of 7.62X39MM or 5.56MM ammo for 3 barrels of oil, or 250 pounds of sea salt or 5 grams of .9999 Gold, under the condition that the leftist filth is disposed of in their hemisphere.

I'd even pay the shipping. These oxygen thieves are a cancer that needs to be removed.

Hopefullly this demafasict brownshirt faces justice.....these folks are a clear and present danger to the republic

Hopefullly this demafasict brownshirt faces justice.....these folks are a clear and present danger to the republic
As well as the gene pool...

As far as I'm concerned they're not fit to rot in our soil because they're a biological hazard.

That's why I don't even advocate purging them as they would to to us if they had more guns and the fortitude to use them. Better to ship them overseas to pollute the other side of the planet.

Again a lie...

From another report

Another perfect example of jabbering, deliberately ignorant biohazardous waste that should be dumped in Dzerzhinsk, Russia. Since it really can't get any worse anyway. I have stepped in piles of higher quality fertilizer left by dogs.

The only crime anyone could even remotely consider Rittenhouse guilty of is pollution, but it's not his job to keep genetic waste off the streets.

Progs always love the low road. Brag about it. And when they are in full control, we will see the love of that mindset.
Thus, we must prevent this from happening. Vote 2024- it will be mind-boggling for leftists who presume a win in 2024, when tens of millions of first time voters come out including many who typically never vote- the unaffiliated in the middle will have a huge factor in that- and we will not be played by the current left babblers’ with their false medical advice and border security falsehoods. The promotion for full government control over the lives of us peons will soon be snuffed out to swing the country back to the right as is direly needed.

And yet another example of ridiculously low bail that allowed a thug to walk free to commit spree crimes before going to jail.

The guilty walk free but the innocent are prosecuted and jailed in Wisconsin.

Again a lie...

From another report

You're the liar.

Forum List

Back