Bill Clinton Going To Storm PA

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Funny how the "confident" Obama campaign is sending Bill Clinton (you know the guy who is taking the message of the war on women) on a four stop sweep of the state of Penn tomorrow.

This is the same guy who was calling Obama's promises a "Fairy Tale" four years ago.

Let's be clear. Bill Clinton does not know crap. He didn't put the economy on track...the GOP congress did. If someone hit that dickhead with a cattleprod....I'd be ROTFLMAO.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

I listened last night to some of the clips of Bubba campaigning yesterday for the Liar N Chief.. He sounds like a crazy old bat now.. It's reported that people were leaving before the speech had ended in Virginia. LOL--

I listened last night to some of the clips of Bubba campaigning yesterday for the Liar N Chief.. He sounds like a crazy old bat now.. It's reported that people were leaving before the speech had ended in Virginia. LOL--

With that white hair and red nose, he looks something like Bozo the Clown and his speech wasn't all that convincing.

As some commentators are willing to admit, his desire to help Obama only lies in his interest in Hillary running in 2016.

Funny how the "confident" Obama campaign is sending Bill Clinton (you know the guy who is taking the message of the war on women) on a four stop sweep of the state of Penn tomorrow.

This is the same guy who was calling Obama's promises a "Fairy Tale" four years ago.

Let's be clear. Bill Clinton does not know crap. He didn't put the economy on track...the GOP congress did. If someone hit that dickhead with a cattleprod....I'd be ROTFLMAO.
its a a big worry pa in play. obama has to win that. nbc morning joe said if obama lost pa, we looking at a romney landslide win.

This is true. I read the same thing.. Apparently nobody wanted to leave before traffic got too heavy on the way out. :eusa_clap:

Could you even put your stupid ass comments in context ?

Please.

What do we need tissues for ?

Obama is throwing Bill Clinton at Penn.....a state he should be able to count on.

So who needs the tissue ?

Obama ? Awe, the people of Penn possibly don't worship him the way he thinks they should.

Could you even put your stupid ass comments in context ?

Please.

What do we need tissues for ?

Obama is throwing Bill Clinton at Penn.....a state he should be able to count on.

So who needs the tissue ?

Obama ? Awe, the people of Penn possibly don't worship him the way he thinks they should.
if obama loses i will be gutted but i wish romney well . gop i am sure will gloat to the cows come home

Desperation continues for O as they send Clinton in to PA. If they had the state sewed up they wouldn't be allocating these resources there. PA was supposed to be a slam dunk and it's tied.

Glad to see Obama is worried about PA. makes me happy that we are taking some of the resources he would have used elsewhere if he could.

Forum List

Back