What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Clinton Going To Storm PA

Listening

Gold Member
Reaction score
Funny how the "confident" Obama campaign is sending Bill Clinton (you know the guy who is taking the message of the war on women) on a four stop sweep of the state of Penn tomorrow.

This is the same guy who was calling Obama's promises a "Fairy Tale" four years ago.

Let's be clear. Bill Clinton does not know crap. He didn't put the economy on track...the GOP congress did. If someone hit that dickhead with a cattleprod....I'd be ROTFLMAO.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
gop-cry-baby.jpg

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama and Springsteen will be rockin' in Madison, Wisconsin election eve.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
I listened last night to some of the clips of Bubba campaigning yesterday for the Liar N Chief.. He sounds like a crazy old bat now.. It's reported that people were leaving before the speech had ended in Virginia. LOL--

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hope they all leave and vote for Romney.

OP
Listening

Listening

Gold Member
Reaction score
I listened last night to some of the clips of Bubba campaigning yesterday for the Liar N Chief.. He sounds like a crazy old bat now.. It's reported that people were leaving before the speech had ended in Virginia. LOL--

With that white hair and red nose, he looks something like Bozo the Clown and his speech wasn't all that convincing.

As some commentators are willing to admit, his desire to help Obama only lies in his interest in Hillary running in 2016.

decker

Reaction score
Funny how the "confident" Obama campaign is sending Bill Clinton (you know the guy who is taking the message of the war on women) on a four stop sweep of the state of Penn tomorrow.

This is the same guy who was calling Obama's promises a "Fairy Tale" four years ago.

Let's be clear. Bill Clinton does not know crap. He didn't put the economy on track...the GOP congress did. If someone hit that dickhead with a cattleprod....I'd be ROTFLMAO.
its a a big worry pa in play. obama has to win that. nbc morning joe said if obama lost pa, we looking at a romney landslide win.

decker

Reaction score
Obama and Springsteen will be rockin' in Madison, Wisconsin election eve.
suprised obama not been to pa. if it close he should be out their really. he got 10 more votes then wi.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
tissue?

tooAlive

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is true. I read the same thing.. Apparently nobody wanted to leave before traffic got too heavy on the way out. :eusa_clap:

OP
Listening

Listening

Gold Member
Reaction score

Could you even put your stupid ass comments in context ?

Please.

What do we need tissues for ?

Obama is throwing Bill Clinton at Penn.....a state he should be able to count on.

So who needs the tissue ?

Obama ? Awe, the people of Penn possibly don't worship him the way he thinks they should.

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score

Please.

Obama is throwing Bill Clinton at Penn.....a state he should be able to count on.

Obama ? Awe, the people of Penn possibly don't worship him the way he thinks they should.

She always posts nonsense. Nothing new.

decker

Reaction score

Please.

if obama loses i will be gutted but i wish romney well . gop i am sure will gloat to the cows come home

Qantrill

UP THERE WITHOUT ONE
Reaction score
Where is Storm, PA relative to Philadelphia? ; )

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Desperation continues for O as they send Clinton in to PA. If they had the state sewed up they wouldn't be allocating these resources there. PA was supposed to be a slam dunk and it's tied.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see Obama is worried about PA. makes me happy that we are taking some of the resources he would have used elsewhere if he could.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List