Bill Belichick Turns Down Presidential Medal Of Freedom Honor From Trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The Patriots coach will not accept the medal from trump.

I applaud his decision. He's doing the right thing.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 6.58.48 PM.png

Because getting aboard the anti Trump gravy train is SOOOO much better,

What gravy is there on the Trump Train? You ride along doing everything Trump wants, and it's never enough. He throws everyone under the wheels eventually. Including the Republican Party which enabled him, and the American people who voted for him.

Because getting aboard the anti Trump gravy train is SOOOO much better,

What gravy is there on the Trump Train? You ride along doing everything Trump wants, and it's never enough. He throws everyone under the wheels eventually. Including the Republican Party which enabled him, and the American people who voted for him.
Well, lets see here, Democrats sided with race rioters and race baiting groups like BLM. Driven by mass media spreading disinformation. Basically demonizing whites. (Even though bad police/black interactions are...small). Instead, lets focus on them and exaggerate on them! Lets ignore the high black on black murder rate and...can't discuss that, it might bias people...SHHHH.

Someone called this the "worst week ever" for Republicans. I have to agree.
Wasn't that what the left said when Barack Obama was elected? Two years later...the biggest "shellacking" in modern US election history! How soon they forget...

I would say this is worse. That was a one day event.

In the last 7 days:

You lost the Senate
Your blob instigated an attack on the US Congress
The election was certified yet again for Biden and Harris
The Blob lost future commitments from the PGA
The blob was snubbed by Bill Belechick
A second impeachment resolution was introduced

How sweet it is!

Wasn't that what the left said when Barack Obama was elected? Two years later...the biggest "shellacking" in modern US election history! How soon they forget...

In the last 7 days:

You lost the Senate

How sweet it is!
You think what is happening in Washington is "sweet"? Really, Candy? I haven't seen this kind of discord in the US since the late 60's. Nothing sweet about it to be quite blunt.

I always take the long view. Losing the Senate means that the Democrats have no excuses why they aren't delivering on their campaign promises and between you and me, folks...Joe's got a better chance of pulling a rabbit out of his wrinkly old ass than he does of pulling that off! Just saying...

In the last 7 days:

You lost the Senate

How sweet it is!
You think what is happening in Washington is "sweet"? Really, Candy? I haven't seen this kind of discord in the US since the late 60's. Nothing sweet about it to be quite blunt.
No...I think what is happening to your blob and the GOP is sweet. You're being marginalized by every segment of society and from within the party itself as well. And you've brought 100% of it on yourself.

In the last 7 days:

You lost the Senate

How sweet it is!
No...I think what is happening to your blob and the GOP is sweet. You're being marginalized by every segment of society and from within the party itself as well. And you've brought 100% of it on yourself.
The liberals that passed election laws to garner votes for themselves and in the process made the election itself questionable are the ones that are ultimately responsible for what's happening now, Candy! My question for you is if the "win" is worth it?

The Patriots coach will not accept the medal from trump.

I applaud his decision. He's doing the right thing.

View attachment 441517
He has proven a huge failure . It was always Tom Brady
I love Tom Brady but anyone who thinks it was all him that brought all those championships to New England doesn't know much about football. To do what NE did during the salary cap era is mind boggling. Credit should go to the owner...the coaching staff...and the players.

In the last 7 days:

You lost the Senate

How sweet it is!
The liberals that passed election laws to garner votes for themselves and in the process made the election itself questionable are the ones that are ultimately responsible for what's happening now, Candy! My question for you is if the "win" is worth it?

Your assessment is bullshit. As Biden has not taken office yet and the Dems actually lost seats in the House. The Senate runoff hasn't been certified yet. So the election has had no effect yet.

The worst week ever for people like yourself is sweet though.

In the last 7 days:

You lost the Senate

How sweet it is!

Your assessment is bullshit. As Biden has not taken office yet and the Dems actually lost seats in the House. The Senate runoff hasn't been certified yet. So the election has had no effect yet.

The worst week ever for people like yourself is sweet though.
The election has had no effect yet? LOL That might be one of the dumber things you've ever posted, Candy!

I hate to break this to you, Candy but I'm semi-retired, I live in sunny Florida and my biggest worry is why I keep missing so many six footers for birdie!

The people that need to be sweating it now are the youngsters. This administration is poised to do things that might very well destroy the very things that have made the US a place that people around the world have envied for a long time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back