Bill Barr’s DOJ Secretly Tried To Unmask A Devin Nunes Parody Account In The Last Weeks Of The Trump Presidency, Filing Reveals

This is rich, coming from an asshole who spent three years bellering about RUSSIA!, based upon nothing but bogus fabricated anecdotes sworn out before a secret judge.

Fuck you, hypocryte.

Russian collusion has been proven over and over and over again. The fact that you still don’t believe it shows what an ignorant ass you are and nothing more.
View attachment 492645

You seem especially butthurt lately. You should go jump off a cliff and clear your head. It’s full of bullshit and lies.

If I could fly, I’d be out there today. Hot, breezy, the thermals will be amazing.

This is rich, coming from an asshole who spent three years bellering about RUSSIA!, based upon nothing but bogus fabricated anecdotes sworn out before a secret judge.

Fuck you, hypocryte.

Russian collusion has been proven over and over and over again. The fact that you still don’t believe it shows what an ignorant ass you are and nothing more.
View attachment 492645

You seem especially butthurt lately. You should go jump off a cliff and clear your head. It’s full of bullshit and lies.

If I could fly, I’d be out there today. Hot, breezy, the thermals will be amazing.
The head full of bullshit and lies is yours.....It's a product of your blind hatred....Grow the hell up.

Were I in a place where flying was a possibility, I would already be doing so.

Forum List

Back