Bill Barr’s DOJ Secretly Tried To Unmask A Devin Nunes Parody Account In The Last Weeks Of The Trump Presidency, Filing Reveals

I bet you that Devin Nunes and the so-called "free speech" patriots are the same folks whining about cancel culture; but secretly tried to unmask a person just for using their free speech....

"It appears to Twitter that the Subpoena may be related to Congressman Devin Nunes's repeated efforts to unmask individuals behind parody accounts critical of him. His efforts to suppress critical speech are as well-publicized as they are unsuccessful"

This is not the DOJ trying to find out who leaked National Security secrets....this is the DOJ acting as Devin's personal lawyer....trying to unmask a guy or gal for hurting his fragile feels........I don't care how much you worship Trump or worship Biden, this should be called out for what it is....

It should be illegal.
Spying on the Trump campaign is illegal, moron.
The Trump campaign wasn't illegally spied on, dunce...

But as is common with Trump sycophants.....deflect, deflect, deflect
It was totally illegal, and you know it.

What the hell does your comment have to do with the OP? FISA courts have nothing to do with the OP.

The question is why are you an apologist for this type of governmental overreach? Look in the mirror for the hypocrite.

What the Trump DOJ attempted here was no less than an abuse of power. Using the DOJ to Dox an individual on behalf of another? If that isn’t an abuse of power nothing is.
Surely even you can see the connection here...misuse of government authority for political purposes.
That can't be too big a cognitive stretch, can it?

The only difference in the two examples, a Devin Nunes parody site and the secret FISA court helping
perpetuate the Russia hoax so as to depose Donald Trump, hopefully, is the great disparity in
the two (both aimed at doing away with the legally elected president by the way).
One by parody. One by illegally spying on the POTUS.

If using a super secret court designed to aid in foreign intelligence surveillance to spy on Trump isn't slightly more (extreme sarcasm) serious than shutting down a bothersome parody site then I'm Adam Schiff.
Using the FISA court to spy on the president isn't an abuse of power?

While at worst, it may be a bit of a whataboutism, you can't possibly argue that crying crocodile tears
over one abuse while totally ignoring the larger more pertinent and egregious abuse is not
a legitimate issue for you to respond to.
Your hypocrisy and partisan outrage is there for all to see and when you squeal like a stuck pig
when called out you only make your double standard even more glaring.

Bill Barr turned out to be a real two faced asshole. He had me fooled right up to the end. Fuck him and his crooked DOJ.

One only gets ONE Rump demerit before getting tossed on their ear for eternity.
Just ask Mike Pence! :lol:
Pence and Barr are in no way alike. Pence is straight-weak- loyal and not ready for the big show. He was a great VP. Barr was a weasel and a con. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Bill Barr turned out to be a real two faced asshole. He had me fooled right up to the end. Fuck him and his crooked DOJ.

One only gets ONE Rump demerit before getting tossed on their ear for eternity.
Just ask Mike Pence! :lol:
Pence and Barr are in no way alike. Pence is straight-weak- loyal and not ready for the big show. He was a great VP. Barr was a weasel and a con. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

So your verdict is NOT to hang Mike Pence?
You’d have been a turrible insurrectionist ;)

Poor lil Trumpflake Devin tried to sue Devin’s Cow too. Got laughed out of court and the creator added around 60,000 followers in the process!

But using the DOJ to unmask satire containing no threats? That’s just flat out thug behavior!

Yes I remember that one. He lost a case with an imaginary cow on line. LOL. You just can't make this stuff up!

Yes using our government to violate a person's privacy is just beyond acceptable. If this isn't illegal, it should be.

Hasn’t this pathetic lil bitch embarrassed himself enough yet lately? .. Serious! :lol:

1621384066215.png

This is rich, coming from an asshole who spent three years bellering about RUSSIA!, based upon nothing but bogus fabricated anecdotes sworn out before a secret judge.

Fuck you, hypocryte.
Coming from the person who was all hot about "censorship" and "First Amendment abuses" by private companies you sure don't care much when your government does it.

Hypocrisy much?

This is rich, coming from an asshole who spent three years bellering about RUSSIA!, based upon nothing but bogus fabricated anecdotes sworn out before a secret judge.

Fuck you, hypocryte.
Coming from the person who was all hot about "censorship" and "First Amendment abuses" by private companies you sure don't care much when your government does it.

Hypocrisy much?
So you support big corporations doing on behalf of gubmint actors, that which gumbint itself is precluded from doing?

Fascist much?

Last edited:

Fuck you, hypocryte.

Hypocrisy much?
So you support big corporations doing on behalf of gubmint actors, what gumbint iitself is precluded from doing.

Fascist much?
ooooh...so you're moving on from "projection" to "you fascist!".

I guess you're what - spinning out of control from the hypocrisy? Or just a redirection?

You're ok with the government abusing it's powers as long as it's YOUR guys.

Fuck you, hypocryte.

Hypocrisy much?
So you support big corporations doing on behalf of gubmint actors, what gumbint iitself is precluded from doing.

Fascist much?
ooooh...so you're moving on from "projection" to "you fascist!".

I guess you're what - spinning out of control from the hypocrisy? Or just a redirection?

You're ok with the government abusing it's powers as long as it's YOUR guys.
The guy who routinely uses fascist avatars calling others fascists, now that would be hilarious if it were not so sad.

Fuck you, hypocryte.

Russian collusion has been proven over and over and over again. The fact that you still don’t believe it shows what an ignorant ass you are and nothing more.

Fuck you, hypocryte.

Russian collusion has been proven over and over and over again. The fact that you still don’t believe it shows what an ignorant ass you are and nothing more.
RussianBotDoll.jpg

Forum List

Back