Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

Agree, but then where would Obama have founded his campaign????

Obama did not start his campaign in ayers house.

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district's influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn....

"I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress," said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. "[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor."

This is from the Huffington Post, so it must be true.

One only need look at what Obama did to Palmer to know what kind of man he is.

Ah, see the leftists scramble to defend the 60's era radicalism that now dominates the Democrat Party.

Bill Ayers is scum - and yet, within the progressive world of academia, he is not only tolerated, but supported.

Ayers admits to setting off bombs, and only regrets "not doing more".

MSNBC would be far better served doing an investigation of how the 60s radicalism has overtaken the nation's current political intent - but that would an investigation far too close to home for them...

Getting the facts straight is not defending.

I said right in my post they were assholes.
____

Your stupidity was called out - and you responded to the bell.

Thank you for proving the point...

Agree, but then where would Obama have founded his campaign????

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district's influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn....

"I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress," said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. "[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor."

That was not his presidential campaign now was it?

The weather underground were assholes but they blew up statues and things.

The people who died where the weathermen building bombs.

Are you an ignorant college student? If "And things" you are referring to several police departments, FBI buildings, etc, then yes, he bombed statues "and things".

Link?

Seriously? You MUST be a college student being brainwashed by mornings of lectures and afternoons watching MSNBC in the campus coffee lounge. How bout just a simple link? Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Among the list of places Ayers bombed:

The Pentagon
The Capitol Hill Police Department
The New York City Police Department
The FBI building
The San Francisco Police Department
The Chicago Police Department
The University of Wisconsin
US Army Fort Dix

Want me to continue? If he possessed McVeighs military and bomb making skills, he'd have killed thousands. Lucky for him, he didn't, and became a close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama.

WRONG. McVeigh is as bad, or worse, than Bin Laden. Thats a given. But so is Ayers. You likely don't even know what Ayers did, since you probably only watch MSNBC, but Ayers attempted, several times, to be as bad as McVeigh. The only difference is Ayers lacked the military skill and bomb making skill McVeigh had. Ayers bombed several government and police buildings, he was simply a failure in the field of bomb making and military tactics. His INTENT was exactly the same, and he is equally evil for that.

But somehow, Obama felt fit to found his campaign in Ayers home. Ayers was one good boot camp away from being as horribly effective as McVeigh.

WRONG. McVeigh attacked the government pawns who were on a killing spree murdering US citizens, in order to stop the tyrannical government from killing more of its own citizens. He did not attack to strike terror & fear in the heart of every American. Osama Bin-Ladin wanted to strike terror & fear in the heart of every American, to draw US into war & kill as many of us as possible. BIG DIFFERENCE

Last edited:

No but I didn't see that distinction made when it was stated that Obama started his political campaign in the home of Ayers. Was is stipulated that Obama started his "presidential" bid for office in the home of Ayers?

EDIT:

After going back and looking at what was stated, it appears that you are the one that made that distinction. You left wing idiots never cease to amaze me. You argue that "That was not his presidential campaign now was it?" when that was never even mentioned. So why argue a point that was never made?

Last edited:

Oops. Correction on my part. His POLITICAL career was founded there, not his campaign. Thats right, back when he was still just a radical local politician, and his connections with radicals and terrorists were not as harmful politically as they SHOULD have been in 2008. Luckily, he had a stable of ignorant voters like you.

Now, about that list of bombings I provided you. Had Ayers possessed McVeighs military training, is it not safe to say thousands would've died? And would Obama STILL have been friends with him?

That is why you state it that way.

So that people think it was his presidential campaign.

The only reason Obama knows Ayers AT ALL is Ayers helps the poor of chi town big time.

They are NOT friends or confidants like the right wing noise machines always claims.

WRONG. McVeigh is as bad, or worse, than Bin Laden. Thats a given. But so is Ayers. You likely don't even know what Ayers did, since you probably only watch MSNBC, but Ayers attempted, several times, to be as bad as McVeigh. The only difference is Ayers lacked the military skill and bomb making skill McVeigh had. Ayers bombed several government and police buildings, he was simply a failure in the field of bomb making and military tactics. His INTENT was exactly the same, and he is equally evil for that.

But somehow, Obama felt fit to found his campaign in Ayers home. Ayers was one good boot camp away from being as horribly effective as McVeigh.

WRONG. McVeigh attacked the government pawns who were on a killing spree murdering US citizens in order to stop the tyrannical government from killing more of its own citizens. He did not attack to strike terror & fear in the heart of every American. Osama Bin-Ladin wanted to strike terror & fear in the heart of every American, to draw US into war & kill as many of us as possible. BIG DIFFERENCE

No, I cannot agree to that. Bin Laden, in his mind, saw the US government as being on a killing spree of Muslims and did what he did to topple the US. Same as McVeigh. Both knew it wouldn't destroy the US, but both wanted to make a strong symbolic statement. Had McVeigh gotten away, he would've struck again.

And Bill Ayers is equal to both of the above in intent. I do not recognize tiers of terror. Intent is intent, regardless of body count.

The only reason Obama knows Ayers AT ALL is Ayers helps the poor of chi town big time.

They are NOT friends or confidants like the right wing noise machines always claims.

They aren't ? Bill Ayers stated they were, and was quite offended when hearing Obama try to deny it. Oh, and no response to the link or list, long list, of government, military and police buildings Ayers bombed? Thank God Ayers wasn't as tactically and technically smart as McVeigh. Thousands of people are still alive due to Ayers ignorance.

Actually, the only person who thought it was his presidential campaign was you. You seem very ignorant of the facts concerning your Messiah. Perhaps that explains why you think he's such a great guy.... because you have no idea who he is.

WRONG. McVeigh attacked the government pawns who were on a killing spree murdering US citizens in order to stop the tyrannical government from killing more of its own citizens. He did not attack to strike terror & fear in the heart of every American. Osama Bin-Ladin wanted to strike terror & fear in the heart of every American, to draw US into war & kill as many of us as possible. BIG DIFFERENCE

Wow. If I didn't know better, I'd say it sounds like you almost support what McVeigh did.

But surely not.

One thing everyone appears to agree with on this thread is that Timothy McVeigh, Bill Ayers, Osama Biin Laden and the Tea partiers do not like the US Government.

After seeing MSNBC basically blame the Tea Party for Oklahoma City, it brought me to a conclusion and questions: What is really the difference between Timothy McVeigh and Bill Ayers???

Answer: McVeigh was smarter and built better bombs. Thats it. They both had serious problems with the government. Both built bombs and executed their plans. Both bombed government buildings.

The ONLY difference is McVeigh had intense military training that enabled him to succeed in his horrendous acts, while Ayers was an amateur and just not smart enough to duplicate it.

Yet, the media and lefties ignored the fact that Obama started his campaign in the home of who can basically be described as a Dumb McVeigh. Ayers continues to support Obama, and Obama continues to deny his relationship with Ayers. MSNBC has gone out of it's way to link the Tea Party with McVeigh.........yet ignores the glaring and undeniable link between Obama and Ayers (Dumb McVeigh).

So, to MSNBC and all the leftists who are desperate to link the Tea Party with the McVeigh mentality, let me ask you this: How do you explain the absolute link to Obama with Bill "Dumb McVeigh" Ayers???? After all, they taught together, travelled togehter, and Obama's campaign was started in the living room of Bill "Dumb McVeigh" Ayers home.

Before you start trying to link the Tea Party and McVeigh, how about explain the already well known link between Obama and Ayers.....who wouldve been McVeighs equal had he possessed any knowledge on bomb making. After all, Ayers recently admitted his only regret was "We didn't do more". Too bad he didn't have military training, huh?
I'll guess...McVeigh is your hero and Ayers isn't.

After seeing MSNBC basically blame the Tea Party for Oklahoma City, it brought me to a conclusion and questions: What is really the difference between Timothy McVeigh and Bill Ayers???

Answer: McVeigh was smarter and built better bombs. Thats it. They both had serious problems with the government. Both built bombs and executed their plans. Both bombed government buildings.

The ONLY difference is McVeigh had intense military training that enabled him to succeed in his horrendous acts, while Ayers was an amateur and just not smart enough to duplicate it.

Yet, the media and lefties ignored the fact that Obama started his campaign in the home of who can basically be described as a Dumb McVeigh. Ayers continues to support Obama, and Obama continues to deny his relationship with Ayers. MSNBC has gone out of it's way to link the Tea Party with McVeigh.........yet ignores the glaring and undeniable link between Obama and Ayers (Dumb McVeigh).

So, to MSNBC and all the leftists who are desperate to link the Tea Party with the McVeigh mentality, let me ask you this: How do you explain the absolute link to Obama with Bill "Dumb McVeigh" Ayers???? After all, they taught together, travelled togehter, and Obama's campaign was started in the living room of Bill "Dumb McVeigh" Ayers home.

Before you start trying to link the Tea Party and McVeigh, how about explain the already well known link between Obama and Ayers.....who wouldve been McVeighs equal had he possessed any knowledge on bomb making. After all, Ayers recently admitted his only regret was "We didn't do more". Too bad he didn't have military training, huh?

Rather than guessing, why don't you just consider the outcomes. McVeigh was executed and no one defended his actions.

Ayers is celebrated... by the left.

I'd be careful making assumptions if I were you... because you're 'guessing', and I'm stating facts. Fact: Bill Ayers in not just supported by the left, he is celebrated by them. They treat him as a 'hero'... I defy you to find any evidence to suggest that mainstream right wingers treat McVeigh as anything other than a mass murderer.

Rather than guessing, why don't you just consider the outcomes. McVeigh was executed and no one defended his actions.

I'd be careful making assumptions if I were you... because you're 'guessing', and I'm stating facts. Fact: Bill Ayers in not just supported by the left, he is celebrated by them. They treat him as a 'hero'... I defy you to find any evidence to suggest that mainstream right wingers treat McVeigh as anything other than a mass murderer.
No he isn't.

No you aren't. You're lying.

No he isn't.

Yes he is . He was herlded by many on the left during the campaign when his name was brought up in a negative light.

No he isn't.

Yes he is . He was herlded by many on the left during the campaign when his name was brought up in a negative light.
No he wasn't.

No he isn't.

No, I'm not lying. He's a popular guy in left wing circles. He's a cause celebre with left wingers. He's a hero to a lot of left wing organizations. Or, at least, during the previous Administration he certainly was.

Forum List

Back