Bill Ayers admits the Nazi-like tactics of the left

Do you really need this terrorist to name the leftards what they are?

He lead an organization which set bombs off at government buildings and killed people. Now go ahead stupid, defend him... :lol:

What prison did he get sent to?

What prison did O.J. Simpson get sent to? What prison did Casey Anthony get sent to? What prison did Ted Kennedy get sent to? What prison did Robert Blake get sent to? What prison did John Hinkley Jr. get sent to?

Come on stupid, play "clever guy" again and think up another one for all of us to laugh at.... No, seriously RW - play "clever guy" again. We love your one liners that in your ignorance, you believe are smug brilliance... :lol:

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' (he admitted it, asshole).

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

That is horrible

A killer like Ayers was allowed to go free

How many people did he kill?

What prison did O.J. Simpson get sent to? What prison did Casey Anthony get sent to? What prison did Ted Kennedy get sent to? What prison did Robert Blake get sent to? What prison did John Hinkley Jr. get sent to?

Come on stupid, play "clever guy" again and think up another one for all of us to laugh at.... No, seriously RW - play "clever guy" again. We love your one liners that in your ignorance, you believe are smug brilliance... :lol:

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' (he admitted it, asshole).

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

You mean a terrorist like that was never convicted of anything?

You mean you support a man who helped bomb U.S. government buildings and kill U.S. citizens simply because he votes Dumbocrat?

All totalitarians indoctrinate children. Marxists, Westboro Baptists, Nazis, Tea Partiers, etc...

Now that's funny considering it's a Dumbocrat declaring that the left needs to indoctrinate children. Can you show me a quote from even one (real) Tea Party supporter echoing this thought? No? Didn't think...:eusa_whistle:

Only due to incompetence of the feds. What's new?

Only due to incompetence of the feds. What's new?

You can see the incompetence in the large crowd of prisoners in federal pens.

In spite of all the "proof"...

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] really just summed up the entire idiocy of the left. "In spite of proof" ignore the facts and support the party at all costs!

Bill Ayers proudly declares he helped set off bombs in America and people like Luddly and RW scream "no he didn't" :lmao:

Bill Ayers: "I helped set off bombs in U.S. government buildings and kill Americans"

Luddly: "No you didn't:

Bill Ayers: "Yes I did"

RW: "You never went to prison" (apparently RW believes that 100% of criminals are caught, indicted, and convicted :eusa_doh:).

Bill Ayers: "Look assholes - you weren't there. I was. It is my life and I'm telling you I set off bombs and am proud of it".

Luddly: "Dude, that's just right-wing lies. You never bombed anything"

Bill Ayers: "Hey dick-head, I did bomb U.S. government buildings and I did kill Americans"

RW: "Dude, that's just right-wing lies. You never bombed anything".

Bill Ayers: "What the FUCK is wrong with you assholes? How the fuck would you know what I did and didn't do? You weren't there. I was and I'm telling you that I bombed U.S. government buildings and killed people".

Luddly: "Nah dude - that's just right-wing lies. They have you convinced with their lies".

Bill Ayers: "Fuck-nut, I don't read anything right-wing. I have witnesses that can't confirm I helped bomb U.S. government buildings and kill Americans".

RW: "You couldn't have, you were never convicted of anything. You need to stop believing right-wing lies about you".

Yes folks, Dumbocrats really are this stupid. Once you understand this reality, you understand why they need government to survive. They can't possibly hold jobs, read contracts, or function in life without government doing everything for them. They are the living, breathing, Idiocracy. If you take out the destruction of our country for a moment, it's actually fall down hilarious...

Idiocracy-600x345.jpg

What was Khalid Sheikh Muhammed convicted of RW?

What was Osama Bin Laden convicted of RW?

What was Abu Zubaydah convicted of RW?

What was Ayman al-Zawahiri convicted of RW?

What was Abu Musab al-Zarqawi convicted of RW?

What was Mohammed Atta convicted of RW?

Wait, you mean a terrorists like that were never convicted of anything?

[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] - setting new standards for stupidity since.....birth

In spite of all the "proof" the rw nutters say they have.

Like all the other phony Obama scandals the rw's have made up, it just doesn't quite hold up under scrutiny.

There are a lot of powerful and wealthy people who would like nothing better than to bring down President Obama. They've been trying to get something on him since day one and they still have zip.

Except, of course, for what the nutters make up.

And it always gets bigger and better with every retelling.

Hey Puddly Needledick, shove it up yo wazoo...:blahblah:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/289604-obama-s-scandals-continue-to-pile-up.html

You know who else believed in indoctrinating children? Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's...

BILL AYERS: THE LEFT MUST UTILIZE ITS ‘ABSOLUTE ACCESS’ TO AMERICA’S CLASSROOMS

Bill Ayers: The Left Must Utilize Its ‘Absolute Access’ to America’s Classrooms | Video | TheBlaze.com

"Give me the child, and I will mould the man."

"Give me the child for seven years,
and I will give you the man."

"Give me the child until he is
seven and I care not who has him thereafter."

"Give me the child till the age of seven
and I will show you the man."

Baltasar Gracián y Morales

What was Khalid Sheikh Muhammed convicted of RW?

What was Osama Bin Laden convicted of RW?

What was Abu Zubaydah convicted of RW?

What was Ayman al-Zawahiri convicted of RW?

What was Abu Musab al-Zarqawi convicted of RW?

What was Mohammed Atta convicted of RW?

Wait, you mean a terrorists like that were never convicted of anything?

[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] - setting new standards for stupidity since.....birth

That is horrible that a murderer like Ayers is at large

That is horrible

Broken record syndrome...:cuckoo:

Bill Ayers gets way too much airtime for having virtually no political clout.

It's the right that uses him as a mouthpiece for the extreme left.

Ayers, to my knowledge was never convicted of terrorism. He has no known personal connection to Barack Obama. Ayers did not write any books for the president.

Who gives a shit what Ayers has to say? Did he destroy public property? Of course he did, or he at least had a hand in it, but for him to be getting a platform for his stupid, ideological bull crap is somewhat disconcerting ~

Ayers wrote Obama's "autobiography" 'that Dreams From My Father.'

1. There are a number of ‘echoes’ that can be found in Ayer’s works and in “Dreams.’
a. Ayers: Narrative begins with something to say; content precedes from. Obama: I understood that I’d spent my life trying to review these stories, plugging up holes in the narratives.
b. Ayers: Narrative inquiry can be a useful corrective to all this. Obama: Truth is the best corrective.
c. Ayers: The mind works in contradiction, and honesty requires the writer to reveal disputes with herself on the page Obama: But I suspect that we can’t pretend that these contradictions of our situation don’t exist. All we can do is choose.
d. Ayers: The reader must actively see the struggle; it is a journey, not by a tourist, but by a pilgrim. Obama: But, all in all, it was an intellectual journey that I imagined for myself, complete with maps and restpoints and a strict itinerary.

From “Deconstructing Obama,” by Jack Cashill

2. [Christopher] “Andersen, in "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage," writes that Obama was faced with a deadline with the Times Books division of Random House to submit his manuscript after already having canceled a contract with Simon & Schuster. Confronted with the threat of a second failure, his wife, Michelle, suggested he seek the help of "his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers." Author confirms Bill Ayers helped Obama write ?Dreams?

They worked together on many boards including the funding of Leftist schools.

Get an education.

Do you EVER come up with an original idea or are you just some kind of disinformation junkie?

Get an education? Where from, Jack Cashill? Your hero Ann Coulter???

You want me to grow up to be just as stupid as THEM?

Have you read Cashill's book?

I have....

...and it is dispositive.

Sure would like to see you answer Cashill's analysis.

And Coulter, as well.

That is horrible

So, you mean Ayers never killed anyone?

At least, did he hurt anyone? That would kind of justify writing a thread about him 40 years after the fact

Who did he hurt?

Bill Ayers gets way too much airtime for having virtually no political clout.

It's the right that uses him as a mouthpiece for the extreme left.

Ayers, to my knowledge was never convicted of terrorism. He has no known personal connection to Barack Obama. Ayers did not write any books for the president.

Who gives a shit what Ayers has to say? Did he destroy public property? Of course he did, or he at least had a hand in it, but for him to be getting a platform for his stupid, ideological bull crap is somewhat disconcerting ~

Obama's contacts with Ayers had been public knowledge in Chicago for years.[32] British writer Peter Hitchens wrote about Ayers in the Daily Mail in early February 2008.[32][33][34] The connection was then picked up by blogs and newspapers in the United States, including in the Huffington Post.[35]

Bill Ayers presidential election controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bull crap! More garbage from the wing nuts. No one can keep up with the nut job bloggers and wanna-be pundits - that in no way means that they EVER get anything right.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...R_lk#q=wikipedia+liberal+or+conservative+bias

Mad_Crabbie, same goes for you moonbats...

Warnning XXX pic of progressive moobats...:lol:

That is horrible

At least, did he hurt anyone? That would kind of justify writing a thread about him 40 years after the fact

Who did he hurt?

So, given this logic, we should all be free to bomb the shit out of anything as long as nobody gets hurt.

Smashing.

That is horrible

Who did he hurt?

Greenwich Village townhouse explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia they killed themselves which was probably a good thing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back