Bill and Hillary are having Chelsea BEG TRUMP not to prosecute Hillary

Why is Alex Jones acting like Chelsea might be clean? Many of her misdeeds have come out via wikileaks and other sources lately. She's just a part of the Clinton machine at this point.

Hey you're right. We should just hang her.

What? A "crime"? An "indictment"? We don't need no steenking legal process. Just because you said so. Let's just do it.

But do it in prime time so it gets ratings. That's what it's all about. :thup:

Why is Alex Jones acting like Chelsea might be clean? Many of her misdeeds have come out via wikileaks and other sources lately. She's just a part of the Clinton machine at this point.

What? A "crime"? An "indictment"? We don't need no steenking legal process. Just because you said so. Let's just do it.

Reductio Absurdum.

Why are people even reading these stories, let alone giving them any credence?
Fake news site claims full responsibility for Trump win (And Brexit, and Euro 2016...)
So we should read or listen to CNN say that Trump has NO CHANCE to get elected President.

You may now continue wanking off
Why read clearly fake news stories?
These are being churned out by kids in foreign countries as a money-making exercise.
Every time a gullible fool reads their bullshit story they get money.
That should worry you...but I know it won't.

Reductio Absurdum.

Your own logic.
And yes, it is both absurd AND dum.

Why are people even reading these stories, let alone giving them any credence?
Fake news site claims full responsibility for Trump win (And Brexit, and Euro 2016...)
So we should read or listen to CNN say that Trump has NO CHANCE to get elected President.

You may now continue wanking off

CNN is terrified they were wrong that Trump got elected.:lmao:

I sure hope Trump is the real deal.Here to serve the people instead of the bankers.The last president who did that paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963 because he was not their willing puppet who did not do what he was told.Will Trump be our first REAL president since then? I sure hope so but i wont hold my breath.

as kennedy found out when you try to create change and get us back to the constitution where the people have control over the government instead of the corporations that do now,they do not like change.

Last edited:

Reductio Absurdum.

Your own logic.

He is right about one thing.HELLERY is an evil murdering witch.

Meh I'm fine with Trump. I was fine with him years and years ago when he spoke on the topic of the presidency. I think he's going to be amazing.

He's a sound decision maker.. and EVERYBODY who has ever dealt with him loves him..except for ideological lying scumbags. He's tough, he's smart, he already has everything he wants in life...I think what he wants now is just put others to shame, and get America back to trying to reach our full potential and power.

I'm really good with that...

Meh I'm fine with Trump. I was fine with him years and years ago when he spoke on the topic of the presidency. I think he's going to be amazing.

He's a sound decision maker.. and EVERYBODY who has ever dealt with him loves him..except for ideological lying scumbags. He's tough, he's smart, he already has everything he wants in life...I think what he wants now is just put others to shame, and get America back to trying to reach our full potential and power.

yeah but as I just got done saying and the million dollar question I got to ask you is do you think he will be our first REAL president we have had since JFK? JFK was our last real president we had which is why the CIA killed him and why every president since him has all stayed alive because every president since him,has been the willing puppet for the establishment serving their masters and doing what they told him to do.

JFK was a loose cannon.he was not doing what they told him to do.He was ton the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these businesses and corporations that do now. He served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it.Do you think Trump will risk ending up like JFK and follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers? Thats asking a lot and expecting him to risk his life for.will he do that for us? that is the million dollar question you got to ask yourself.

I believe Trump should follow through on his campaign suggestion to appoint a special prosecutor. Allow the investigation to go forward, and depending on the outcome, either she (and her crooked family) go free, or Trump pardons her after indictment and conviction. If she's truly innocent of what she's accused of, why worry? Otherwise, let Justice be done and Trump can be lenient. At least the American electorate will have a conclusive answer to many, many questions.
I agree with you remember her stupid smile on the last débate like it could never happen she is such a bitch after what he say.
Trump is to soft for me pas de pardon pour la criminelle Hillary. LOCK HER UP.

Reductio Absurdum.

Your own logic.

Man, you even get it.

Reductio Absurdum.

Your own logic.

Man, you even get it.

Nice,now how about commenting on post# 32 of mine.It IS the truth.

yeah but as I just got done saying and the million dollar question I got to ask you is do you think he will be our first REAL president we have had since JFK? JFK was our last real president we had which is why the CIA killed him and why every president since him has all stayed alive because every president since him,has been the willing puppet for the establishment serving their masters and doing what they told him to do.

JFK was a loose cannon.he was not doing what they told him to do.He was ton the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these businesses and corporations that do now. He served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it.Do you think Trump will risk ending up like JFK and follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers? Thats asking a lot and expecting him to risk his life for.will he do that for us? that is the million dollar question you got to ask yourself.
I agree with you , they already threaten trump ... but it is also the Kennedy family who dipped into shady stories while being the royal American family and father Joe was a patriarch without forgiveness a hard man and Trump's father was the same way.

You don't think Reagan was real? Too corporatist despite his strides for the middle class? Carter wasn't real? I mean, he sucked but he seemed like he was his own man. Ford seemed like a decent human being perhaps. Or are you saying that they weren't willing to take on the big money like JFK did? I think everything since Bush I has been absolute system sh**; but of course it could go back like a century further.

New Topics

Forum List

Back