BIGOT Kathy Griffin Strikes Out

And again --- *HOW* is she a "bigot"? Essplain. Some thread --- can't even hold up to scrutiny of the first word in its title. :rolleyes:
[big-uh t]
noun

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Yeah. It's not much of a stretch to say that a person who would do what she did is a bigot.

I realize her ideological brethren will deny that, and that's fine, they're ideologically obligated to do so.

:lol: so anyone with an opinion is a "bigot"? :wtf: In that case we're all "bigots".

In common parlance it means someone prejudiced against a race, ethnic group, religion or other social class. That's why it's useful when "racist" does not apply, e.g. Mexicans or Muslims or gays.

STILL no explanation from the OP. First word in his title --- can't explain it.
The common parlance under which you operate is simply inadequate and narrow. I merely showed what the word means.

And I notice you "didn't see" the utterly intolerant" part of the definition.

You asked, I answered. I can't help that the description of the word doesn't match your particular ideological worldview.

Nice try, but the OP --- to whom the question was put and who plopped the term originally --- has already exposed himself as the meaning I knew he was going for, so he already disagrees on record with your attempt to bail him out.

I'm in the process of teaching him why he misused the term, by asking the critical questions he himself should have asked before he stepped in it. Seems to me if you're going to begin a thread with the word BIGOT in all caps ----- you need to have some basic understanding of what you're talking about.

But I already said this.

"Bigot" is a charged word (as he knows having ALL-CAPSed it for max troll effect) just as racist is. We can't have the unwashed tossing them around willy-nilly with no meaning. At that point communication is meaningless. That's the point here.

When did Trump apologize for the pussy grabbing remark or anything else his mouth crapped out?

Griffin is doing what Democrats need to do now, back down from nothing. Time to stop cajoling the conservative snowflake contingent, especially her whom none of them ever watch or go see. They aren't in any of her demographics.

Stick their eye with a stick baby doll. Once cons start with the over-the-top villainizing and calling for 'firing' blah blah it's time to put your boot up their ass as far as it will go. They love to kick someone when they're down, so get up and smack some shit into the shit-faced.

My problem with this gal is she's just not funny and never really has been. As a comic, she stinks.

Her bit on Seinfeld was one of the rare Seinfeld "unfunny" episodes.

She's not funny. Think about it! When some of the best comic writers in the world (Larry David, Les Charles et.al.) can't make you funny, you ain't funny!

Bitch needs a job cleaning urinals, with her tongue.

Next!!

Forum List

Back