BIGOT Kathy Griffin Strikes Out

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Kathy Griffin, seemingly digging herself deeper and deeper into a hole, every time she moves her loose lips, has done it yet again. She now uttered this not well-crafted remark, in a very ill-advised press conference, she stupidly decided to hold >>>

“I’ve dealt with older, white guys all my life” – she said this in the context of a name-calling (ex. “bully”) rant against President Trump. While her lawyer, Lisa Bloom (who appeared to want to be anywhere but where she was) looked away, Kooky Kathy, in one sentence, managed to show off her BIGOTRY, in 3 distinct demographics >>>

age, race, and sex.

Way to go Kathy. Strike 1….Strike 2….Strike 3.

So, do we get to hear yet another apology from Kathy, this time to approximately 50 million Americans ? Maybe she can deliver it personally to some of her liberal heros >> Joe Biden, John Kerry, Al Gore, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and California governor Jerry Brown.

upload_2017-6-3_11-49-44.jpeg
upload_2017-6-3_11-50-26.jpeg
images
images

images
images

Older white guys is code for Republicans.....but most of this isn't coming just from the right. This is pretty much coming from everywhere. The media in particular is the worst offenders in this.

Karhy Griffin is soberly getting what she deserves. Her unfunny routines , I hope will bury her financially. I never thought she was funny. Now the world agrees with me. Keep digging you grave, Griffin. Now that's funny to watch!

I really thought she was being genuine when she made her public apology.

Then however, she completely destroyed her apology by claiming the fallout would not have happened if she were a man, and blaming Trump.

I now genuinely hope her career pays a permanent price.

Then however, she completely destroyed her apology by claiming the fallout would not have happened if she were a man, and blaming Trump.

Same here. She says she is going to continue "making fun" of the President.

The perfect ending to this drama is her to be found guilty of threatening the president, sentenced to 5 years of prison and fines that would cover the price of the best and most expensive psychiatric care for Baron and Malania. Dig yourself deeper, Griffin continue with your sick mode of funny and lose everything you have,,,had.

Poor Kathy. She idealizes the decapitation of the president and says SHE was broken. Never mind the bogus threat to the well being of Baron and Malania. Think she needs a "Come to Jesus moment" ...You humor is basic filth Griffin. Matching you sordid personality. Now it's time for you to wallow in dispair.

Last edited:
Kathy Griffin, seemingly digging herself deeper and deeper into a hole, every time she moves her loose lips, has done it yet again. She now uttered this not well-crafted remark, in a very ill-advised press conference, she stupidly decided to hold >>>

“I’ve dealt with older, white guys all my life” – she said this in the context of a name-calling (ex. “bully”) rant against President Trump. While her lawyer, Lisa Bloom (who appeared to want to be anywhere but where she was) looked away, Kooky Kathy, in one sentence, managed to show off her BIGOTRY, in 3 distinct demographics >>>

age, race, and sex.

So, do we get to hear yet another apology from Kathy, this time to approximately 50 million Americans ? Maybe she can deliver it personally to some of her liberal heros >> Joe Biden, John Kerry, Al Gore, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and California governor Jerry Brown.

View attachment 130609 View attachment 130610
images
images

images
images
She was okay when she thought it would help her career.
18838969_1553285401371030_2896477327029372292_n-768x768.jpg

Last edited:

age, race, and sex.

images
images

images
images
Didn't you realize it is Clintonesque to blame everyone except her self? I blame it on Old white men that I said it and it wasn't funny. And of course it was racist. Uh okay...Sex age and racism. Listen snowflakem you weren't funny and clearly were threatening the president. Put her away. She can try threatening the inmates with decapitation and see how funny THEY think it is. Buh bye, Stupid,

Oh, it will. It's that Karma thing.

Kathy Griffin loses ALL of the rest of her tour gigs | Daily Mail Online

100% of her upcoming appearances have been canceled.

Which I do believe her little "stunt" was done in order to get publicity for.

Yeah, it got publicity for them..getting canceled. ;)

Too bad she didn't do it sooner. :rolleyes:

Or maybe she just wanted to be done. :dunno:

Last edited:
What? Does she think she's a spring chicken??

age, race, and sex.

images
images

images
images

age, race, and sex.

images
images

images
images

Ummm.... where's the "bigotry"?

Did you forget to complete your thought?
And wtf are all these images about? How related?

Weird.

age, race, and sex.

images
images

images
images
Didn't you realize it is Clintonesque to blame everyone except her self? I blame it on Old white men that I said it and it wasn't funny. And of course it was racist. Uh okay...Sex age and racism. Listen snowflakem you weren't funny and clearly were threatening the president. Put her away. She can try threatening the inmates with decapitation and see how funny THEY think it is. Buh bye, Stupid,

Where did this redhead make a "threat"? Haven't seen that.
Was there some kind of monologue with the image? Can you post it?

Poor Kathy. She idealizes the decapitation of the president and says SHE was broken. Never mind the bogus threat to the well being of Baron and Malania. Think she needs a "Come to Jesus moment" ...You humor is basic filth Griffin. Matching you sordid personality. Now it's time for you to wallow in dispair.

Ever hear her Jesus routine? Revolting.

Kathy did what a majority of American Patriots would like to see done!

Then however, she completely destroyed her apology by claiming the fallout would not have happened if she were a man.

There may be something to that. Elsewhere other posters have floated the suggestion that "black people can get away with something like this while white people are 'held to a higher standard'". So I immediately pointed out Ted Nugent's machine gun rant, who far from losing gigs got publicized on Fox Noise.

The only difference between Nugent and Griffin being --- gender. They're both white.

That thread got real quiet after that.

Apologies are designed for the benefit of the APOLOGIZER.

Apologies are designed for the benefit of the APOLOGIZER.

Cool. Got one for this thread?

She's being investigated by the SECRET SERVICE as we speak. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back