Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

Fox exposed again for not telling the true story in a video.
Fox is the Klan dressed up in a community college degree.
Dems are retarded if they don't play this to the hilt.

Balme, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

How typical of you. Don't you have an objective bone in your body?

Nah...Jellyfish don't...I forgot.

The family that supposedly she did wrong is now DEFENDING her, calling her a friend for life who kept them out of bankruptcy.

Go call them names, fuckmouth.

Yeah No shit...

Now 'Splain why the NAALCP has thrown her under the BUS as did Obama?

“Since our founding in 1909, the NAACP has been a multi-racial, multi-faith organization that– while generally rooted in African American communities– fights to end racial discrimination against all Americans.

We concur with US Agriculture Secretary Vilsack in accepting the resignation of Shirley Sherrod for her remarks at a local NAACP Freedom Fund banquet.

Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race.

We are appalled by her actions, just as we are with abuses of power against farmers of color and female farmers.

Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man.

The reaction from many in the audience is disturbing. We will be looking into the behavior of NAACP representatives at this local event and take any appropriate action.

We thank those who brought this to our national office’s attention, as there are hundreds of local fundraising dinners each year.

Sherrod’s behavior is even more intolerable in light of the US Department of Agriculture’s well documented history of denying opportunities to African American, Latino, Asian American, and Native American farmers, as well as female farmers of all races. Currently, justice for many of these farmers is being held up by Congress. We would hope all who share our outrage at Sherrod’s statements would join us in pushing for these cases to be remedied."

SOURCE

Did you get that one fuckwit?

Only the Liberals were Mislead by the Partial Information, T...

The Right did it on Purpose!...

As for her Bigotry...

It's Defined.

:)

peace...

The family that supposedly she did wrong is now DEFENDING her, calling her a friend for life who kept them out of bankruptcy.

Go call them names, fuckmouth.

Yeah No shit...

“Since our founding in 1909, the NAACP has been a multi-racial, multi-faith organization that– while generally rooted in African American communities– fights to end racial discrimination against all Americans.

We concur with US Agriculture Secretary Vilsack in accepting the resignation of Shirley Sherrod for her remarks at a local NAACP Freedom Fund banquet.

Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race.

We are appalled by her actions, just as we are with abuses of power against farmers of color and female farmers.

Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man.

The reaction from many in the audience is disturbing. We will be looking into the behavior of NAACP representatives at this local event and take any appropriate action.

We thank those who brought this to our national office’s attention, as there are hundreds of local fundraising dinners each year.

Sherrod’s behavior is even more intolerable in light of the US Department of Agriculture’s well documented history of denying opportunities to African American, Latino, Asian American, and Native American farmers, as well as female farmers of all races. Currently, justice for many of these farmers is being held up by Congress. We would hope all who share our outrage at Sherrod’s statements would join us in pushing for these cases to be remedied."
SOURCE

As for her Bigotry...

It's Defined.

peace...
While there is no doubt in my mind that the right used a black woman as a political tool you aren't fooling anyone by claiming you didn't jump on the bandwagon condemning her.

The White House also issued a statement stating they never asked that she be fired.

Then it seems the WH has an issue with Sherrod. No one claimed it came from the WH except for Sherrod.

Fox did not report on the stuation until AFTER she resigned and all they did was report on the story as desribed by Sherrod herself.

I am still unclear as to why the media did not feel it appropriate to rport on the fact that a high level FDA empoloyee cliaimed to have been foced to resign baed on allegations of racism.

Afterall, they found it appropriate to report on the NAACP accusing the Tea Party as being racist without any evience.
But, of course, there is no media bias out there...except for Fox.

Yeah No shit...

SOURCE

As for her Bigotry...

It's Defined.

peace...
While there is no doubt in my mind that the right used a black woman as a political tool you aren't fooling anyone by claiming you didn't jump on the bandwagon condemning her.

I know I did based on the fact that the NAACP denouncd her and the WH forced her resignation (per her words).

Maybe now you an see how unfair it is to throw around the race car at will?

I doubt it.

They are so dishonest Ravi they can never admitt they were wrong.

They will kill the right wing in this country with their dishonesty.

This type of shit will not continue to be tolerated by the American people.

In the past it was never called out.

Now its always called out.

they are fucked.

The single fact that no one should lose sight of here, above all,

is that EVERYTHING that has happened here stems from a LIE told by a rightwing website trying to advance the rightwing agenda.

No rightwing LIE, no story.

Remember too that breitbart was a big player in the LIES that destroyed ACORN.

It's like I said way back in the healthcare debate when the bill was being decimated...

...the liars are winning.

They almost won here too, but fortunately, I think, they went too far this time.

is that EVERYTHING that has happened here stems from a LIE told by a rightwing website trying to advance the rightwing agenda.

It's like I said way back in the healthcare debate when the bill was being decimated...

They almost won here too, but fortunately, I think, they went too far this time.

That is one perspective. Another would be that the single fact that no one should lose sight of here, above all, is how the adminstration responded. Are we more concerned about the actions of a conservative blog, or the people in charge of our government??

Fox did not report on the stuation until AFTER she resigned and all they did was report on the story as desribed by Sherrod herself.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :eusa_hand:

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

They reacted this way to proove to the right leaning people they are not the "racists" the right claims they are.

They need to realise the right wing dont care about truth or racism they just care about winning elections at ANY cost.

They will CHEAT in elections.

They will spread lies.

They will harm this country.

All that matters is winning power to them.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Fox news did not report it until Monday evening.
She resigned on Monday afternoon.

I do not lie.

And yes, Fox reported it first but not until AFTER she resigned.

I do not lie.

Breitbart is an ass and has no credibility in my book.
Much like the Huff and the Kos

They reacted this way to proove to the right leaning people they are not the "racists" the right claims they are.

They need to realise the right wing dont care about truth or racism they just care about winning elections at ANY cost.

They will CHEAT in elections.

They will spread lies.

They will harm this country.

All that matters is winning power to them.

Really?? How did that work out for them??:lol:

That is one perspective. Another would be that the single fact that no one should lose sight of here, above all, is how the adminstration responded. Are we more concerned about the actions of a conservative blog, or the people in charge of our government??

We should be more concerned with people who LIE to advance a political agenda. What the administration, and the NAACP, did, initially, were overreactions to the relentless smearing of them as racists by the liars on the right.

Fox news did not report it until Monday evening.
She resigned on Monday afternoon.

I do not lie.

And yes, Fox reported it first but not until AFTER she resigned.

I do not lie.

Breitbart is an ass and has no credibility in my book.
Much like the Huff and the Kos

Soooooooooooo, FOX NEWS IS LYING??????

We should be more concerned with people who LIE to advance a political agenda. What the administration, and the NAACP, did, initially, were overreactions to the relentless smearing of them as racists by the liars on the right.

The NAACP is a racist organization... You cannot seriously claim that a room full of people laughing and cheering when this woman recounted her story about fucking over a white guy as not full on racism... Well, YOU probably would... Intelligent people wouldn't....

It talks about her being treated unfairly!!! I saw the tapes. She stated, the cheers of the racist NAACP members, that she said she refused to do all she could do for a white farmer, because black farmers lost their lands. Rather she sent him to his "own" for help."

Then it talks about Democrats folding because they don't want to look like they are against anything black, even if that is justified. They even say the Obama administration is going to ask her back to her job! Are you fricking kidding me!

Again I ask, what if a white director said, "Yea I met with this poor black farmer owner <chuckle chuckle>, we was asking for help, like they always do, I could help, but I refused to help because a few white farmers lost farmers, so I shafted this farmer. This Black farmer that looked at me with hatred and resentment, like he was better than me. Yea your better than me, but you're coming to me for help <chuckle><chuckle>, however, instead of helping I sent him to one of his own, and not even another ****** would help him! =====> what would the reaction be? What if this happened during the Bush years and Bush then indeeded to reinstate this person. The Blacks would roit in the streets!

Forum List

Back