Biggest Supernova in recorded history will be visible with the naked eye

If we can see the supernova with the naked eye, then it's too close.

Far too close for comfort.

smh....poor thing

FYI...The naked eye can see Supernova events that are hundreds of light years away.
Too far to be a threat.

Betelgeuse​

for example. 642 light years away will be seen brightly on Earth in the daytime.

smh....poor thing

FYI...The naked eye can see Supernova events that are hundreds of light years away.
Too far to be a threat.

Betelgeuse​

for example. 642 light years away will be seen brightly on Earth in the daytime.

All the same....I don't want to see no stinking supernova with no naked eye! :aargh: :laugh:

If we can see the supernova with the naked eye, then it's too close.

Far too close for comfort.

Probably be too cold for naked eyes too. I'm putting some little coats on my eyes so I don't feel cold and embarrassed.

Probably be too cold for naked eyes too. I'm putting some little coats on my eyes so I don't feel cold and embarrassed.
I like the buzz I get from the Gamma rays those damn things produce. But the Gamma rays are not good for some Marigolds.

I like the buzz I get from the Gamma rays those damn things produce. But the Gamma rays are not good for some Marigolds.

I'm not looking at the damn thing. I saw a movie once where there was a meteor shower and everyone that looked at it went blind. And then there there were some flowers that grew gigantic and started eating people. Fuck that.

The Day of the Triffids - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back