Trump Big time Trump screw up

With his great, well thought out move to pardon Arapio, Trump has not only guaranteed that Arizona will now vote Democrat forever, he has exposed, again, his true self.

He claims to be a "law & order, strict Constitution President," But, you can now interpret that to mean, that like Republicans, he supports only the laws and parts of the Constitution that he agrees with. Period. Bigly.

Way to go big guy! You just handed Arizona to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Lol, bull shit. Last November, did anyone vote for Trump that hated Joe Arpaio? Highly unlikely. This pardon will change nothing and won't even be remembered next election. The only people who are upset are the butthurt Hillary voters.
Interestingly....I did not vote for HillBill, my butt feels fine, and I do not like the fact my President just thumbed his nose at the law of my country and in a way its founding documents. Of course I also seriously dislike the man for multiple reasons beyond this.
He actually makes me wish I HAD voted for Hillary, which is something I never thought I would even think.
---------------------------------- yeah , i like when YOU lefties are pizzed of Tecoyah .

The real question is, why do RWNJs agree with the law being broken but only for and by other RWNJs?

When the Bundy's steal both public and private property, you're all for it. Why is that?

Why are you okay with career criminal, kkk arpaio thumbing his nose at the law?

He's gotten away with some truly horrendous crimes, like rape. And you're fine with that.

With his great, well thought out move to pardon Arapio, Trump has not only guaranteed that Arizona will now vote Democrat forever, he has exposed, again, his true self.

He claims to be a "law & order, strict Constitution President," But, you can now interpret that to mean, that like Republicans, he supports only the laws and parts of the Constitution that he agrees with. Period. Bigly.

Way to go big guy! You just handed Arizona to the Democrats on a silver platter.

What law did Arpaio break?

He was found guilty of civil rights abuses in a court of law. You know that thingy that deals with the stuff he supposedly upholds?

Since when do illegal alien criminals qualify for U.S. civil rights? Why are they even allowed to drive?

Seriously?

Since always. Every hear of the US Constitution? Its free on line to a couple of bucks at Amazon. Here's a novel idea -- Read it.

As for driving, you really want to tell us that only licensed drivers get behind the wheel?

WTF is wrong with you people??

And, if you RWNJs took just a moment to think it through, you would realize that issuing driver's licenses to undocumented would show us where they are.

DUH.

THIS is why I no longer post here very much. The GD dumb RWNJs, always ready to whine about what they don't know anything about.
--------------------------------------------------- yeah , time for you to take yer big brain somewhere where it is appreciated eh , buh bye Luddley !! :afro:

What law did Arpaio break?

He was found guilty of civil rights abuses in a court of law. You know that thingy that deals with the stuff he supposedly upholds?

Try again, Brainiac. What LAW did Arpaio break?

Lol, bull shit. Last November, did anyone vote for Trump that hated Joe Arpaio? Highly unlikely. This pardon will change nothing and won't even be remembered next election. The only people who are upset are the butthurt Hillary voters.
Interestingly....I did not vote for HillBill, my butt feels fine, and I do not like the fact my President just thumbed his nose at the law of my country and in a way its founding documents. Of course I also seriously dislike the man for multiple reasons beyond this.
He actually makes me wish I HAD voted for Hillary, which is something I never thought I would even think.

1. You are probably lying.
2. If you are telling the truth, you are one of a very tiny minority.
3. I did say "highly unlikely" not impossible.

What law did he thumb his nose at? What country are you from?

By pardoning a man convicted in court he tells the court it wasted its time.

Actually he's telling the court (actually the 0bama appointed judge because there was no jury) that he was wrong. That's much better.

---------------------------------- yeah , i like when YOU lefties are pizzed of Tecoyah .

The real question is, why do RWNJs agree with the law being broken but only for and by other RWNJs?

When the Bundy's steal both public and private property, you're all for it. Why is that?

Why are you okay with career criminal, kkk arpaio thumbing his nose at the law?

He's gotten away with some truly horrendous crimes, like rape. And you're fine with that.

Since you brought up hypocrisy, why were you ok with 0bama pardoning terrorists and violent criminals?

and just a bit of POLITE info , if i am not mistaken the leftie 'judge' that judged to good Sheriff was appointed by 'clintoon' .

and just a bit of POLITE info , if i am not mistaken the leftie 'judge' that judged to good Sheriff was appointed by 'clintoon' .

Not 0bama? Ok, thanks for the correction.
--------------------------------- thanks , not a big deal , obama or clintoon , whats the difference but if i'm correct its just a bit of info Predfan .

Forum List

Back