Big protests in Arizona

The people are not happy in Arizona.

I was just in Arizona for a sales conference! I can say, that the people were estatic about it. However, they are the ones that work, not the ones that have time all day to bitch and complaint.

See when people work, they can't just take off to beat drums and bitch. But when people don't work they can complain as much as they want.

I also went to school in Arizona, believe it or not illegal immigration has led to an insane amount of crime. Not one person I know didn't have their bike ripped off. Too many of my friends had their car stole and broken into. At my frat house I had to fight a few wetbacks breaking into our house to steal shit and we were right on campus.

A few of my friends from Tucson had parents with family farms. Exact words, "we couldn't get a dog, because they always killed it." They consistently cut the wire on their fences so all the livestock escaped. It was dangerous to go outside at night, especially if you're female. Lastly garabage and trash is EVERYWHERE!"

The Southern part of Arizona is a war zone brought on specifically by illegal immigrants. Hospitals in Tucson BLOW and are overly expense because of the free healthcare they must give to illegal immigrants.

Enough is enough with this SHIT!!! Being anti-illegal immigration is SO MUCH different than anti-immigrations! Small minded people like you lump them together because you have no argument, so you rely on the race card!!!

Damn!!

I went back and counted that list of states and I can only count 50. Since President Obama stated there were 57 states, I'm missing seven frigging states!

Can y'all help me figure out which ones I'm missing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Immie

Meddling?????

they are allowed to protest their treatment as travelers to Arizona.

You see if this passes anyone who visits Arizona will be subjecct to the fucked up law.

tough

I had no say when Ca passed laws about having to wash your vehicle to make it through their port of entry if your car has been in certain areas, or the split speed limit for big trucks on CA freeways, or having to use their 'special blend' of fuel when I drive through CA, yet i am subject to the laws of the state as well.

I support states rights. that means i support the right of the people of each state to govern themselves as they see fit. That also means that if I choose to visit a state, i agree to abide by the laws of that state.

I can always choose not to visit a state a do not live in. I have never been forced to visit California, or any other state.

It seems that this law is not making people in Arizona happy.

Hahaha,

Are you all getting the impression that TM agrees with this protest? Yet she condemns those who protest tax policy in the Tea Party?

Maybe I am wrong, but I get the impression that since this bill is supposedly a conservative bill she thinks the world of these protesters.

TM here is a little bit of information I have picked up over the last few years. Now this is my impression so you have to go off of my statements and I can't prove it or link to it, but people are angry in the following states:

* Alabama
* Alaska
* Arizona
* Arkansas
* California
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Delaware
* Florida
* Georgia
* Hawaii
* Idaho
* Illinois
* Indiana
* Iowa
* Kansas
* Kentucky
* Louisiana
* Maine
* Maryland
* Massachusetts
* Michigan
* Minnesota
* Mississippi
* Missouri
* Montana
* Nebraska
* Nevada
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New Mexico
* New York
* North Carolina
* North Dakota
* Ohio
* Oklahoma
* Oregon
* Pennsylvania
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* Tennessee
* Texas
* Utah
* Vermont
* Virginia
* Washington
* West Virginia
* Wisconsin
* Wyoming

Immie

I wonder if Obama and company will accuse them of inciting violence???? :eek:

I breezed the article; that's all of my attention it deserved. A couple of thousand Spanish speaking individuals wanting to make it easier for illegals to enter this Country carry no weight with me. :neutral:

Umm Why do you assume they speak spanish?

From yer link: "During the day, some of the protesters marched around the building, chanting, "Si se puede,".

I breezed the article; that's all of my attention it deserved. A couple of thousand Spanish speaking individuals wanting to make it easier for illegals to enter this Country carry no weight with me. :neutral:

From yer link: "During the day, some of the protesters marched around the building, chanting, "Si se puede,".

So repeting one phrase makes you a spanish speaker?

You have a point. Anyone that assumes you understand English would be wrong ...:eusa_eh:

Hahaha,

Are you all getting the impression that TM agrees with this protest? Yet she condemns those who protest tax policy in the Tea Party?

Maybe I am wrong, but I get the impression that since this bill is supposedly a conservative bill she thinks the world of these protesters.

TM here is a little bit of information I have picked up over the last few years. Now this is my impression so you have to go off of my statements and I can't prove it or link to it, but people are angry in the following states:

* Alabama
* Alaska
* Arizona
* Arkansas
* California
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Delaware
* Florida
* Georgia
* Hawaii
* Idaho
* Illinois
* Indiana
* Iowa
* Kansas
* Kentucky
* Louisiana
* Maine
* Maryland
* Massachusetts
* Michigan
* Minnesota
* Mississippi
* Missouri
* Montana
* Nebraska
* Nevada
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New Mexico
* New York
* North Carolina
* North Dakota
* Ohio
* Oklahoma
* Oregon
* Pennsylvania
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* Tennessee
* Texas
* Utah
* Vermont
* Virginia
* Washington
* West Virginia
* Wisconsin
* Wyoming

Immie

I wonder if Obama and company will accuse them of inciting violence???? :eek:

That's an impressive list. It's a relief that it's not all 57 states though.

Forum List

Back