Big Problems Need Big Solutions

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Raul Grijalva
Arizona District 3

Since your web sight is not excepting my e-mails I will try to get my reaction to you by other ways and this is only one of many options I would first like to know where did you get the number of 500 Americans caught behind enemy lines in Afghanistan when your party denied getting an Afghanistan briefing because your bill to make voting fraud legal, voter ID illegal, and give Joe $5 Trillion more is top priority over getting our citizens out that are trapped in a war zone behind enemy lines.

Just when I think your party can go no lower. But this low act covers new ground. It use to be just the people of Arizona, the farmers, patriots, and the 'cockroaches', as you call them you would bend over. Now your party's agenda tops thousands of American lives, pathetic and may be treasonous. I'm watching who you will stand with and so is all the new voters I have registered. You do not allow Americans to be murdered and beat to death, not one. especially for a selfish one that is criminal to begin with.
with total contempt
Cockroach

Forum List

Back