Big Pharma Vaccines Protected

You’d have to be nuts or desperate, to take a COVID vaccine.
Or, taking into account of all the many, many vaccines and inoculations received over a life time, have a pretty good guess that if bad side effects hit 3% or less, you will not be in the effected group. I trust you guys to let me know of the serious side effects as they are identified, so I can make an informed decision instead of an uniformed knee-jerk personal policy decision. Never set policy based (personal or organizational) on intuition, when you have time to wait for facts.

Or, taking into account of all the many, many vaccines and inoculations received over a life time, have a pretty good guess that if bad side effects hit 3% or less, you will not be in the effected group. I trust you guys to let me know of the serious side effects as they are identified, so I can make an informed decision instead of an uniformed knee-jerk personal policy decision. Never set policy based (personal or organizational) on intuition, when you have time to wait for facts.

There may be many vaccines released, all claiming to be "safe & effective". Serious side-effects may not show up for years & there is no way to know without the usual time-consuming FDA procedures. Even then, they miss some - recall Thalidomide, for example.

There may be many vaccines released, all claiming to be "safe & effective". Serious side-effects may not show up for years & there is no way to know without the usual time-consuming FDA procedures. Even then, they miss some - recall Thalidomide, for example.
Got to admit, I am concerned with the number that may come on the market. Most of the "experts" (at least they are supposed to be the experts) are saying steps are not being skipped. Covid-19 Tests for exposure or antibodies in the market place may or may not give a hint about what to expect. In My Opinion, there are entirely too many different tests of varying accuracy, vying for return on investment, out in the market place operating under an Emergency Use Authorization, yielding conflicting results. Good chance I would take a Covid-19 vaccine at some point, but will never participate in a pre-release trial or take a vaccine under an Emergency Use Authorization.

Well, I am an old fart and as a Buddhist will accept whatever Karma brings me. So no vaccines for me.

Forum List

Back