Big Oil Making a Fortune

Ya, if fossile s the only source used for energy that is a monopoly dumbp fuck...
If we ignore nuclear, you see you mentioned monopoly but there is not one with nuclear.

Wind and solar increase the use of fossil fuels, to manufactures billions of tons of ineffecient solar and wind, it takes trillions of dollars in fossil fuels.

Trillions of dollars as reported and advertised by the green renewable industry

Monopoly, that was incorrect on your part. But if it is the best use than so be it.

God, you're dumb.

You Libtards are idiots ignoring the fact that Potatohead told the American people that he wanted to get rid of fossil fuels and then enacted polices to do it after he stole the elections.

Joe Biden: “We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

If we ignore nuclear, you see you mentioned monopoly but there is not one with nuclear.

Wind and solar increase the use of fossil fuels, to manufactures billions of tons of ineffecient solar and wind, it takes trillions of dollars in fossil fuels.

Trillions of dollars as reported and advertised by the green renewable industry

Monopoly, that was incorrect on your part. But if it is the best use than so be it.
Nuclear righ nows the most expensive. That being said all the plants are 50 year old tech. Would love to see at least some small scale Nuclear plants with today's tech built so we can see if there are problems of scale. I am not going to let the cat out the bag but do to new tech it is very likely that petroleum is here to stay and become carbon neutral . It will no longer be a fossil fuel. The airforce recently signed a huge contract with a company that is literally making jet fuel pulled from the air. Not going to discuss more than that because I am busy buying stock in the company. They are actually pulling more carbon out of the air than will be burnt and exhausted from the jets.. they use mobile plants that can allow remote airbase with out having to ship fuel to it. Game changer.

Nuclear righ nows the most expensive. That being said all the plants are 50 year old tech. Would love to see at least some small scale Nuclear plants with today's tech built so we can see if there are problems of scale. I am not going to let the cat out the bag but do to new tech it is very likely that petroleum is here to stay and become carbon neutral . It will no longer be a fossil fuel. The airforce recently signed a huge contract with a company that is literally making jet fuel pulled from the air. Not going to discuss more than that because I am busy buying stock in the company. They are actually pulling more carbon out of the air than will be burnt and exhausted from the jets.. they use mobile plants that can allow remote airbase with out having to ship fuel to it. Game changer.
Nuclear, get rid of the regulations that make it expensive and it is the cheapest on the market.

Yes, old technology,, yet WATTS Bar is a new plant, been running 6 years. Will run another 50. Solar and wind can't compete with that, and the numbers they cite are wrong.

How many silar panels equal 1 nuclear power plant, trick question, it can not be done. Solar burns out at the commercial level in 10 years and you have no sun at night.

Wind power to equal one nuclear power plant, capable of running 500 days continuously. Pretty hard to do that with less than 20000 wind turbines.

Wind and solar are by far extremely expensive, more so than nuclear power. After all, you also have to factor in the power produced, not installed nameplate power but real power.

Nuclear beats the pants off green energy.

Vogtle 3 and 4 will be online in 2023.

Exxon reported doubling quarterly earnings from a year earlier, even after a write-down of $3.4 billion from abandoning its operations in Russia.

Largely because of soaring oil prices, which rose in the quarter to well over $100 a barrel from $76, the company made $5.5 billion in the first three months of the year — an increase of more than $6 billion from the same quarter in 2021. The company made an $8.9 billion profit in the last three months of 2021.

And you thought the price of gas was high because of lower prodution?

It's higher PROFITS
Pfizer says it sold almost $15B worth of COVID-19 vaccine, antiviral pill in Q1.

So where’s your anguish, Karen?

Exxon reported doubling quarterly earnings from a year earlier, even after a write-down of $3.4 billion from abandoning its operations in Russia.

Largely because of soaring oil prices, which rose in the quarter to well over $100 a barrel from $76, the company made $5.5 billion in the first three months of the year — an increase of more than $6 billion from the same quarter in 2021. The company made an $8.9 billion profit in the last three months of 2021.

And you thought the price of gas was high because of lower prodution?

It's higher PROFITS
You're so stupid that you don't realize that big oil CAN'T increase production. We don't have the wells, the leases, or more importantly, the pipelines. You just think you know sooo fycking much, but then why are you broke as shjt? lol

You're so stupid that you don't realize that big oil CAN'T increase production. We don't have the wells, the leases, or more importantly, the pipelines. You just think you know sooo fycking much, but then why are you broke as shjt? lol
A. They have 9,000 unused oil leases

B. There's no we. You're a Russian sock puppet

Lol, you are an idiot. Being the sole supply of energy makes you a monopoly. All the rest is bill shit. Before even addressing your horse shit of inefficient. Pound stones I don't like talking to rocks.
There's supply problems with Libya, Nigeria and Algeria. I'm not up to speed yet. Seems OPEC isn't meeting it's quotas.

There's supply problems with Libya, Nigeria and Algeria. I'm not up to speed yet. Seems OPEC isn't meeting it's quotas.
Contrary to some people's belief oil wells run dry after long enough. My family had oil leases on our land once upon a time. Got some good checks for a good many years then it ended. Not saying that is the current issue because there other factors involved but could be a factor. Only idiot put all their eggs in one basket. There is tech out there that can make petroleum out of carbon dioxide and water pulled from air as well as compressing out out of certain plants.. we should continue to investigate other avenues of energy production going down all roads.

There is tech out there that can make petroleum out of carbon dioxide and water pulled from air

Plants can make fuel that way.
Doing it another way is stupid and expensive. And stupid.
Takes much more energy than you would get from the fuel.
And it's really expensive. And did I mention it was stupid?

Contrary to some people's belief oil wells run dry after long enough. My family had oil leases on our land once upon a time. Got some good checks for a good many years then it ended. Not saying that is the current issue because there other factors involved but could be a factor. Only idiot put all their eggs in one basket. There is tech out there that can make petroleum out of carbon dioxide and water pulled from air as well as compressing out out of certain plants.. we should continue to investigate other avenues of energy production going down all roads.
I agree. It would be smart to diversify.

Plants can make fuel that way.
Doing it another way is stupid and expensive. And stupid.
Takes much more energy than you would get from the fuel.
And it's really expensive. And did I mention it was stupid?
Lol, OK shortbus. Please add more stupids for better effect next time.

Forum List

Back