Big Oil Making a Fortune

Exxon reported doubling quarterly earnings from a year earlier, even after a write-down of $3.4 billion from abandoning its operations in Russia.

Largely because of soaring oil prices, which rose in the quarter to well over $100 a barrel from $76, the company made $5.5 billion in the first three months of the year — an increase of more than $6 billion from the same quarter in 2021. The company made an $8.9 billion profit in the last three months of 2021.

And you thought the price of gas was high because of lower prodution?

It's higher PROFITS
Yep, better get rid of solar, wind and all other alternative energy sources they raise the cost of oil. Just ask a republican they will tell ya.

Exxon reported doubling quarterly earnings from a year earlier, even after a write-down of $3.4 billion from abandoning its operations in Russia.

Largely because of soaring oil prices, which rose in the quarter to well over $100 a barrel from $76, the company made $5.5 billion in the first three months of the year — an increase of more than $6 billion from the same quarter in 2021. The company made an $8.9 billion profit in the last three months of 2021.

It's higher PROFITS

While big government makes more on a gallon of gas than the oil companies do.
You're a fuckin idiot.

It's higher PROFITS
The filthy American government is now a $6 trillion dollar a year scam business. The oil companies pale in comparison to that boondoggle.

I would much rather pay an oil company a good profit to supply me with fuel for my vehicles than to have my money stolen by the filthy government and given to welfare queens and Illegals.

I pay many more times to the filthy ass Federal government in taxes each year than I pay in for profits to the oil companies that provide me with fuel for my vehicles.

Big bloated government spending is the problem, not the oil companies.

The filthy American government is now a $6 trillion dollar a year scam business. The oil companies pale in comparison to that boondoggle.

I would much rather pay an oil company a good profit to supply me with fuel for my vehicles than to have my money stolen by the filthy government and given to welfare queens and Illegals.
Then don't bitch about the price of gas

I will bitch when the filthy ass Democrats artifically raise the price of gas to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos. You know, like what Potatohead is doing.
God, you're dumb.

And how does inefficiently producing electricity help supply or demand.

I think you forgot the law of economics
Lol, you are an idiot. Being the sole supply of energy makes you a monopoly. All the rest is bill shit. Before even addressing your horse shit of inefficient. Pound stones I don't like talking to rocks.

Lol, you are an idiot. Being the sole supply of energy makes you a monopoly. All the rest is bill shit. Before even addressing your horse shit of inefficient. Pound stones I don't like talking to rocks.
It is good to see nobody can prove that wind and solar are efficient.

Your rant was incoherent, other than the part where you show you have no answer to the inefficiency of solar and wind

It is good to see nobody can prove that wind and solar are efficient.

Your rant was incoherent, other than the part where you show you have no answer to the inefficiency of solar and wind
Ya, get past the monopoly part there dumb fuck. The rest is bull shit.

Forum List

Back