Big Gun Reform Idea From 2020 Democrats

It's this simple...Gun laws do not work. Criminals get guns illegally.
Question #1... If a thug has murder or mayhem in their heart, will a silly gun law stop them from committing a gun crime?
Question #2...If a thug is convicted and hanged for a violent gun offense, will this stop them from committing another gun crime?

The answer to #2 is yes, yes it will.

Speedy hanging after trial needs to be brought back.

Why do we have to feed killers for 15-X years?

That's total bullshit.

So a national gun registry of sorts? That'll make it easier to confiscate the guns when they finally have the power required to complete their endgame by repealing the 2nd...

Better buy them now...
Gun sales spike 400% Monday.

I thought about getting a couple ARs because they're cheap right now and there may be "Assault weapons ban" 2.0, but I just don't like them. Little bitty loud bullets. If it's that loud, I want something with some ass behind it.

SKS is at least wood, but there's no way to decently mount an optic on them.

M14s are at least $1400 minimum. I like M14s, but so expensive!

And I don't need another gun.
I'd like a 357 SW and a 1911. Maybe a 30-06 just to hunt with if the left destroys the economy.
I wouldn't want a 1911, back when I was a kid, cousin came out the Winnebago with a .45..(military, his dad's)

Screwed up his face like Barney Fife and said "Oh I always keep one in the chamber", so he goes to put it up and there's this big bang and he opens the door of the Winnebago looking dazed with smoke rolling out behind him, and then it starts to smell like sewage around that Winnebago.

We never told on him, well..I did last year. :abgg2q.jpg:

That RV is long gone.

But yeah, I'm leary of auto pistols. I have a S&W .38 oldie. Oh man it shoots nice!

For a pistol, I'm very confident with it. Was shooting a golf ball around with it last time at the range.

It had to be cocked, a military M1911 isn't double action.

So a national gun registry of sorts? That'll make it easier to confiscate the guns when they finally have the power required to complete their endgame by repealing the 2nd...

Better buy them now...

I thought about getting a couple ARs because they're cheap right now and there may be "Assault weapons ban" 2.0, but I just don't like them. Little bitty loud bullets. If it's that loud, I want something with some ass behind it.

And I don't need another gun.
I'd like a 357 SW and a 1911. Maybe a 30-06 just to hunt with if the left destroys the economy.
I wouldn't want a 1911, back when I was a kid, cousin came out the Winnebago with a .45..(military, his dad's)

Screwed up his face like Barney Fife and said "Oh I always keep one in the chamber", so he goes to put it up and there's this big bang and he opens the door of the Winnebago looking dazed with smoke rolling out behind him, and then it starts to smell like sewage around that Winnebago.

We never told on him, well..I did last year. :abgg2q.jpg:

That RV is long gone.

But yeah, I'm leary of auto pistols. I have a S&W .38 oldie. Oh man it shoots nice!

For a pistol, I'm very confident with it. Was shooting a golf ball around with it last time at the range.

It had to be cocked, a military M1911 isn't double action.

I reckon. :dunno:

So is it a single-action automatic? How does that even work?

Gun laws should be relaxed, not tightened.
Crazy people need a place besides jail. Other countries still have Mental Institutions.

We had them here, but Big Pharma and corrupt politicians said we don't need them.

That was bullshit, we do need Mental Institutions, with wings for the just crazy, and more for the violently crazy.

And they're increasing in numbers and becoming more doped up.

In a licensing — or “permit to purchase” — system, nobody could buy a gun without first getting some kind of card or certificate (in other words, a license) from local or state authorities. And to get that license, a potential buyer would have to satisfy a few conditions, like completing a firearms safety course and submitting fingerprints.

Unconstitutional.

Here's The Big Gun Reform Idea Getting Attention From 2020 Democrats | HuffPost

What is unconstitutional about meeting a few conditions?

In a licensing — or “permit to purchase” — system, nobody could buy a gun without first getting some kind of card or certificate (in other words, a license) from local or state authorities. And to get that license, a potential buyer would have to satisfy a few conditions, like completing a firearms safety course and submitting fingerprints.

Unconstitutional.

It negates something being a right, next!

Gun laws should be relaxed, not tightened.
Crazy people need a place besides jail. Other countries still have Mental Institutions.

We had them here, but Big Pharma and corrupt politicians said we don't need them.

That was bullshit, we do need Mental Institutions, with wings for the just crazy, and more for the violently crazy.

Actually many years ago we used to have people committed. If a person had a family member of concern, they could go to court and have the judge rule them committed to an institution. If a police officer seen a person like one of those in the tent cities in SF, they too could take them to court and have them committed.

In the 70's, Geraldo had his own television show. It was he that called for action against locking people up against their will. He called institutions crime-less prisons. Eventually it made it to court where it was ruled that locking people up against their own will was unconstitutional, and the mental facilities just unlocked their doors and allowed those people to do as they pleased. They are still roaming our streets today.

Question #1... If a thug has murder or mayhem in their heart, will a silly gun law stop them from committing a gun crime?
Question #2...If a thug is convicted and hanged for a violent gun offense, will this stop them from committing another gun crime?

It's this simple...Rape laws do not work. Criminals will rape illegally.
Question #1... If a rapist has rape in their heart, will a silly rape law stop them from committing a rape crime?
Question #2...If a rapist is convicted and hanged for a violent rape offense, will this stop anyone else from committing another rape crime?

It's this simple...Murder laws do not work. Criminals will murder illegally.
Question #1... If a murderer has murder in their heart, will a silly murder law stop them from committing a murder crime?
Question #2...If a murderer is convicted and hanged for a violent murder offense, will this stop anyone else from committing another murder crime?

I could go through all the other laws that aren't 100% effective, but I think you get the point. Are all those other laws useless too?

Unconstitutional.

So you are against requiring ID to vote too, right?

Better buy them now...

I'm shopping... currently looking at the wares offered by Palmetto State Armory... Not that I need anything beyond what I have already, but the talk of bans just kind of irritates me...

Don't let it get to you. It will never make it past the Senate, and even if it could, Trump wouldn't sign it.

Unconstitutional.

No, No one that is not a citizen should be voting in American elections.

Question #1... If a rapist has rape in their heart, will a silly rape law stop them from committing a rape crime?
Question #2...If a rapist is convicted and hanged for a violent rape offense, will this stop anyone else from committing another rape crime?

Question #1... If a murderer has murder in their heart, will a silly murder law stop them from committing a murder crime?
Question #2...If a murderer is convicted and hanged for a violent murder offense, will this stop anyone else from committing another murder crime?

I could go through all the other laws that aren't 100% effective, but I think you get the point. Are all those other laws useless too?
Know what stops rapes? Hanging rapists. :dunno:

Unconstitutional.

No, No one that is not a citizen should be voting in American elections.

You can't have it both ways. If conditions negate a right, then conditions negate a right. Which is it? Are you for conditions or not? Of course you could take the third, or hypocritical choice, but you must make a choice.

Unconstitutional.

I would make this offer to the Democrats: We will go along with your bill, but you have to sign a contract with America. Win, lose or draw, you will never bring up any new gun laws or complaints after this.

Democrats just want to use this new law as a stepping stone for ultimately a total disarmament of all citizens. If they knew this bill would be the last thing they could do with guns and never reach their goal, they will vote it down in a heartbeat.

The only solution to stop rapist shoving a metal pole up their yahoos.

Seriously.

3813365.jpg

Doesn't stop the next one. There is always a next one.

There are no laws that can stop people from doing anything, including mass murders. Take away guns, U-Hauls would be the new weapon of mass destruction.

But laws and penalties can stop some people from doing crimes. For instance, let's say they made rape legal. Do you suppose there would be more rapes, less rapes, or about the same?

Doesn't stop the next one. There is always a next one.

It puts a definite end to that one. I like it.
The law failed to contain a rapist in my old hood. He raped a 14-year old, and then they let him out of jail and he raped a couple girls after release, then the word got around, and the boys from the neighborhood took care of him. He's not raping anymore these days. He's somewhere in some woods someplace.

There are no laws that can stop people from doing anything, including mass murders. Take away guns, U-Hauls would be the new weapon of mass destruction.

But laws and penalties can stop some people from doing crimes. For instance, let's say they made rape legal. Do you suppose there would be more rapes, less rapes, or about the same?

I'm not sure how many people could be murdered with a U-Haul in a school in just a few minutes. Has that ever happened before?

I'm not sure how many people could be murdered with a U-Haul in a school in just a few minutes. Has that ever happened before?

Almost all of them, but why was this brought up again?

Forum List

Back