Cindi Lee Yeager puts on the Klan hood!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
As if Fanni Willis didn't have enough trouble already.... This racist white woman steps out from the shadows to testify against her.

How terrible. Doesn't she know that white people cannot experience unfairness in America? With a white judge on the bench and a predominantly white ambient populous It looks like the old South is about to perpetrate another lynching!

Screenshot_20240306-135952_Google~2.jpg

Jim Crow is alive and well in South Carolina. A MAGA friend was visiting Charleston when that swastika waving shitbird murdered 9 Black women in a church. The city officials first comments were something like "we don`t need Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson coming down here". I asked my MAGA acquaintance if it would have been okay if they were off the streets before dark but being a MAGA, he`s too stupid to get what I was saying.

As if Fanni Willis didn't have enough trouble already.... This racist white woman steps out from the shadows to testify against her.

How terrible. Doesn't she know that white people cannot experience unfairness in America? With a white judge on the bench and a predominantly white ambient populous It looks like the old South is about to perpetrate another lynching!

View attachment 913161
Isn't it amazing how as soon as one witness is shown to be bullshit another one crawls outta the woodwork on demand?

How many times has that happened in these republican desperation cases this last couple of years?

Jim Crow is alive and well in South Carolina. A MAGA friend was visiting Charleston when that swastika waving shitbird murdered 9 Black women in a church. The city officials first comments were something like "we don`t need Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson coming down here". I asked my MAGA acquaintance if it would have been okay if they were off the streets before dark but being a MAGA, he`s too stupid to get what I was saying.
We didn't need those race hustlers down here. Charleston residents came together and mourned their loss peacefully. Not like you loons handled the Floyd drug overdose.

Isn't it amazing how as soon as one witness is shown to be bullshit another one crawls outta the woodwork on demand?

How many times has that happened in these republican desperation cases this last couple of years?
Coming from you loons that's rich. You bring bimbos out regularly saying they were sexually assaulted by the Republican of the day. Even though they don't remember when or where it happened. So fuck off. Fanni did herself in and Trump has the nomination and will be your next president.

Coming from you loons that's rich. You bring bimbos out regularly saying they were sexually assaulted by the Republican of the day. Even though they don't remember when or where it happened. So fuck off. Fanni did herself in and Trump has the nomination and will be your next president.
1709771813794.png

Forum List

Back