Big Al is ready to spill the beans on "the Don"

Allen H. Weisselberg, who for decades was one of Donald J. Trump’s most trusted executives, is expected to plead guilty on Thursday to a long-running tax scheme at the former president’s family business — a serious blow to the company that could imperil its chances in an upcoming trial.

The plea deal will allow Mr. Weisselberg, who was facing up to 15 years in prison, to spend as little as 100 days behind bars, according to people with knowledge of the matter. And it does not require Mr. Weisselberg, the Trump Organization’s longtime chief financial officer, to cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s office in its broader investigation into Mr. Trump, who has not been accused of wrongdoing.

But Mr. Weisselberg is expected to admit to all 15 felonies he was charged with and will have to testify about his role in a scheme to avoid paying taxes on lavish corporate perks, the people said. That requirement will put the company at a disadvantage and make Mr. Weisselberg a central witness at its trial in October, where it will face many of the same charges.

If Trumpleton's believe Don, who is an acknowledged control freak, wasn't aware Al committed those felonies you might also believe the election was stolen from him.
Donnie hardly knew him dontcha know.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Not really because even though I do write about him and have said I don’t believe he will go to Prison but truthfully I really don’t give damn about your narcissistic hero of the moment.

Most of my OP’s are about other things that matter and Donald really doesn’t matter in my world…

Oh, you know a lot about taking it up the ass it seem so when were you in prison and what was the name of your Bear?

Can't say.

Pretty much everything I've seen from you is Trump hate.

A little bit of optimism can go a long way...
It's called 100% confidence. The wheels of justice are working. But, I can smell the gunpowder from Trump's cultist mob too. They can't stand the law, the truth, and justice. Just when it's not them. :laughing0301: They're a bunch of sour sore losers who can't take the pressure, and have proven their allegiance is to a cult. And America can go to hell.

It's called 100% confidence. The wheels of justice are working. But, I can smell the gunpowder from Trump's cultist mob too. They can't stand the law, the truth, and justice. Just when it's not them. :laughing0301: They're a bunch of sour sore losers who can't take the pressure, and have proven their allegiance is to a cult. And America can go to hell.
I admire your confidence. :113:

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Don't forget that the DOJ has to summon up the courage to chase Trump down and drive a stake through his black and evil heart.

Garland knows very well that he risks a mini semi-serious revolution that will spill buckets of American blood on the streets.

Fascism is too close now for it to be put down without a fight.
Hay douhebagger ... We already had a Summer of Love { Violence } 2020
where upwards of 2 dozen and more lives were spent.
Cops killed also.Cop cruisers burn to a crisp.Federal Bldgs.
fire bombed.Malatov Cocktals thrown at random.Plus
frozen water bottles.
ALL c/o of Radical Democrat Protestors.
The Biden pack of douchbaggers also spread hysteria about
Fartbag Joe's Inauguration.Insisting that Violence was Imminent.
Not one display of Violence took place ANYWHERE in the United
States on Joe's Inauguration.
Unlike Trumps Inauguration.Do your relatives know what kind
of scumbag Liar they have as Kin.

Forum List

Back