Biden’s top 10 blunders

You commies who are attempting to defend Biden are comically feckless.

Joe Biden should be on the couch with the remote on his belly. Not being the leader of the free world.

Remember when you ASSHOLES said McCain was TOO OLD...that was 2009 and McCain was 73.

BIDEN WILL BE 82 IF HE FINISHES HIS TERM.

Fuck each and every last one of you hypocritical lying sacks of human waste.,
How about about Biden and Trump have a race over a mile...

Trump would have a heart attack just thinking about it... Trump has a
  • highly unhealthy diet,
  • he doesn't exercise,
  • he is obese,
  • he show signs of word salad (a big sign of mental decline)
  • history of dementia in the familly
  • struggles to grasp reality
Trump family has an old habit of trying to get their parents committed and get hold of there estate.... Ivanka and Don Jr will be circling..

Biden's finished
Yeah. Don't bet the farm on it.
This is called the ups and downs of being a leader.
Funny how this is just the ups and downs of the job, meanwhile in 2017, Trump was finished, in 2018, Trump was finish, with the Mueller investigation Trump was finished, then he was finished in 2019, finished with the Ukraine phone call impeachment, then finished with the 1/6 impeachment while already out of office! Meantime, Trump is anything but finished yet while Joe is already counting down his days to when he can retire back to nice, quiet Delaware.

Making the unpopular calls and taking the slings and arrows
Joe Biden: man of the hour!

Something the last guy would never do.
Only because the last guy would never fuck anything up so bad.
Joe Biddum: 10 major FUs already and it has only been 8 months!

The operative word in the author's entire soliloquy is 'SURRENDER.' Joe surrenders to fears, he surrenders to weak partisan propaganda, he surrenders to his own failing age, he has surrendered to Nancy, Iran, China, and now the Taliban.
No, it was not the operative word, it is the operative phrase from the OP

As I write in my upcoming book

You Trumpsters are dependable marks if anything. I could easily destroy Newt's list. Those first day executive orders included extending the moratorium on evictions and zero interest on student loans. One eliminated the national emergency declaration illegally used to fund the border wall that, like the uniforms of the Union army in the Civil War, washed away in the rain. Then there is the whole Keystone bullshit, a pipeline that was already dead in the water and would have resulted in higher gas prices. Eliminating it officially has nothing to do with current gas prices. Neither did eliminating drilling in the Arctic where few companies are even willing to take the risk of drilling as indicated by the poor performance of the auction Trump conducted.

Nope, the article was little more than propaganda setting up his book, which you fools will buy in earnest. Like I said, dependable marks that unethical grifters continue to pillage.

It is incredible that America has gone so low so fast under biden.

Every day his regime remains in power is a threat to America, our values and our future.

What are you talking about? We were already swirling the drain after the horrendous leadership of the past several presidents.

Trump has a
  • highly unhealthy diet,
  • he doesn't exercise,
  • he is obese,

Meantime, back in reality, here's a picture of Trump taken by a less-than-friendly
news source of Trump this past Spring exercising at one of his golfing resorts.

trumpatclub.jpg

Joe Biden has been in government for nearly 50 years.

What are his specific POLICY accomplishments? What are the benefits to America from those policies?
Hell, the refundable child tax credit he implemented pulled three million kids out of poverty and is driving economic growth as low income families now have the means to feed and clothe their kids. In spite of Covid, this is turning out to be the best back to school season for retailers in decades. But the media you guys so often claim prop Biden up is all but ignoring it.

Funny how this is just the ups and downs of the job, meanwhile in 2017, Trump was finished, in 2018, Trump was finish, with the Mueller investigation Trump was finished, then he was finished in 2019, finished with the Ukraine phone call impeachment, then finished with the 1/6 impeachment while already out of office! Meantime, Trump is anything but finished yet while Joe is already counting down his days to when he can retire back to nice, quiet Delaware.

Joe Biden: man of the hour!

Only because the last guy would never fuck anything up so bad.
Joe Biddum: 10 major FUs already and it has only been 8 months!
Trump was never "finished". If he had any dignity or honor, he would have resigned for the good of the country on March 13, 2021 after he completely bungled the response to the virus.
I'm not sure why you keep bringing up all the rest of his self-inflicted gunshot wounds. He did those to himself and had the benefit of his Republican enablers to bail him out of his messes.
I don't see anyone lining up to bail out or excuse Biden from the Afghanistan mess. I find it deeply amusing that you righties refuse to assign any blame at all to your savior..or even to the
guy who started the mess in the first place...why??? Because they have the letter "R" next to their name. :)

what? What? WHAT?? THE BETTERMENT OF AMERICA??

Some Trumpsters consider working together for betterment of US as treason... Well we don't and thanks for point it out...

are you out of your everlovin' mind. THE BETTERMENT Of America?? HOW is leaving American citizens behind and then patting yourselves on the back like it was a super decision the BETTERMENT of America. You guys need to shut your mouths.....wow.

No, it is the operative word from the author, try READING the fucking article then SHUTTING UP.
Look you stupid shit, I did read the article. The author of the OPINION piece was Newt Gringrich. And in the very beginning of that article he mentioned, "In my upcoming book". Basically, it's a teaser article to get fools like you to buy his damn propaganda.

Look see now they got a propaganda list....

You had a jackass with childish behaviour in there for 4 years and now you want to complain about getting an adult...

Thanks for showing us that you lost any reasonable thought... This is just fodder for the tribe...

Just look at the first point: Bipartisan approach...
Some Trumpsters consider working together for betterment of US as treason... Well we don't and thanks for point it out...
A geriatric adult, who has to have a folder carried with him, so you can attempt to remember the talking points of the day. Way to go shitstains, for voting for the very guy who is now considered by Europe as a Shitstain.

what? What? WHAT?? THE BETTERMENT OF AMERICA??

are you out of your everlovin' mind. THE BETTERMENT Of America?? HOW is leaving American citizens behind and then patting yourselves on the back like it was a super decision the BETTERMENT of America. You guys need to shut your mouths.....wow.
Shame there arent the ones left behind...Just like they werent the guys that Al Qaida got in Benghazi. I wouldnt give a rats ass for the progs of this site, if they were there and murdered....

Trump was never "finished".
Odd, one of the first things I read here when I joined in 2017 was how Trump would never make it through to the end of 2017 and would likely even resign!

If he had any dignity or honor, he would have resigned for the good of the country on March 13, 2021 after he completely bungled the response to the virus.
Jack, you wanted Biddum to resign? Just who do you think was in office in March of 2021, you stoop?
And do you mean like how Joe has UNBUNGLED the virus now with things far worse than they were a year ago when we didn't even have a vaccine?

I don't see anyone lining up to bail out or excuse Biden from the Afghanistan mess.
Then you are blind, as well as deaf and dumb.

I find it deeply amusing that you righties refuse to assign any blame at all to your savior..
If you mean Trump, what blame should I assign to him? For ending a war that should have been ended 15 or more years ago that everyone wanted to get out of? Or should I blame Trump for setting up the best deal on paper he could get with the Taliban, then Joe took it and ran with it, turned down the chance to retain control of Kabul cutting everyone off from the airport, then waiting far too long to start pulling people out of there, had no plan for getting back or at least destroying the 28 BILLION dollars worth of military hardware now fallen into the Taliban's hands, then let the Taliban run him off with tail between legs? Let's not even mention the incredible intelligence failure of our military that Joe presided over these past 20 years that they thought they even had an effective fighting force in the Afghan Army!

Only four hours to midnight, 8/31 in Afghanistan. After that, there will be a continual blood bath of rape, murder and torture of the people we leave behind there + the Afghan people as they are harassed by the Taliban, armed and super-fortified now with all the high-tech military gear and weapons that Joe has placed into their grateful hands.

Look see now they got a propaganda list....

You had a jackass with childish behaviour in there for 4 years and now you want to complain about getting an adult...

Thanks for showing us that you lost any reasonable thought... This is just fodder for the tribe...

Just look at the first point: Bipartisan approach...

You didn't read the list, and even if you did you'd deny it at all costs.

What's important to CowboyTed (code for gay-cowboy, BTW) is we have someone in office who parrots only, is trained on what to say using cue cards, avoids all transparency, with the disposition of a used car salesman. This is what the cowboy declares are traits of maturity.

The Cowboy doesn't care about OBJECTIVE accomplishments or whether or not someone is REALLY fit for a position. In his mind a guy who couldn't even walk his dog successfully is suited for the highest position. All because he's trained to go potty on the paper by Pelosi & CNN, and because Trump Tweeted his feelings.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a man being able to associate with some of the hottest women on the planet. You probably date Libtard women with small breasts, hairy armpits and who refuse to wear deodorant.
Actually, my girlfriend is 27 and I'm 50. Like Trump, I have money and Melania and my girlfriend are Eastern European gold diggers. My girl's from Belarus and Melania is from Slovenia. Only a 17 hour drive.

Then how could you miss the word SURRENDER, SURRENDER, SURRENDER in every other word? :21: Eyesight problem there, smokey?

That makes it an EXPERT opinion.
Who negotiated the withdrawal treaty? It was Trump that surrendered, and I got no problem with that. We should have left a long time ago. But it was also Trump that completely left the Afghan government out of the negotiation process, effectively delegitimizing them and setting the table for a quick Taliban takeover. It was Trump that forced the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Obama releases a handful and you guys scream to holy hell, not a peep about the five thousand.

Biden kept Trump's deal, and there is a reason for that. Just like he rejoined the Paris Accords and the Iran treaty. Unlike Trump, Biden understands that reneging on a deal negotiated by a previous administration undermines America's authority and respect within the international community. How can we build trust with other nations if things are subject to change every four years? To be perfectly blunt, violating negotiated treaties is unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back