Biden's support of EV transitioning due to Co2 emissions is so uninformed! He now blames high temperatures on Climate change!

And Trump does ? Let’s nuke storms…the revolution was successful because we took over airports, covid will be gone in the spring, let’s ingest industrial cleaner, an on and on it goes. Who has 91 indictments ? Not Biden. Not Hillary, Not Obama. Oh, it’s Trump. You bozos are a culture of ignorance. Trump isn’t a mother fker, he’s a daughter fker wannabe.
Stupid comments exist. Watching people who turned us into a police state with COVID violate the dictums they enforced is proof enough of the scams.

You bozos are funny. You claim increased “water vapor“ causes more temperature rise that man made CO2 emissions, even though increased water vapor is caused by temperature rise…..the inverse of what you are trying to add lib , foolishly.
Explain how a temperature rise of less than one degree caused a volcano to erupt on the bottom of the sea, Simp.

Experiencing the lies over the years and decades is proof enough. The Middle Ages were warm, and Greenland had many trees. The real proof is Prog elites having oceanfront properties and building and purchasing more since the agenda started a half century ago or so. They would be privy to real stats and would not waste their wealth.
Thats because you‘re too ignorant to understand shit. The Middle Ages were warm ? Not every where dufus. Green land actually had less snow when it was colder. The temp has to increase to increase water retention and increase snow fall in cold climates….it’s called snow ice. But you are way too ignorant to stand there and think you are smarter than every climate research facility in the world.

Stupid comments exist. Watching people who turned us into a police state with COVID violate the dictums they enforced is proof enough of the scams.
Wow, just what you don’t want. More dead covid denier conservatives.

I'll pay for my oil changes, you can pay the extra $20,000 for the car so you can brag about how you saved the planet with your other science denying Cultists.........oh, and you can also pay for you battery changes to the tune of $22,000.

Moron.

Why don’t you just buy a coal powered car. That should really float your boat.

Experiencing the lies over the years and decades is proof enough. The Middle Ages were warm, and Greenland had many trees. The real proof is Prog elites having oceanfront properties and building and purchasing more since the agenda started a half century ago or so. They would be privy to real stats and would not waste their wealth.
Oops, time to change the topic. Got wasted on that fact.

I'll pay for my oil changes, you can pay the extra $20,000 for the car so you can brag about how you saved the planet with your other science denying Cultists.........oh, and you can also pay for you battery changes to the tune of $22,000.

Moron.

Battery changes for 22k ? You are gullible aren’t you ? Oh, there is a good chance you own a Dodge with fine Corinthian leather. There's a sucker born every minute. You are the perfect example.

Battery changes for 22k ? You are gullible aren’t you ? Oh, there is a good chance you own a Dodge with fine Corinthian leather. There's a sucker born every minute. You are the perfect example.
Wow. Just wow. I gave you a link, Dagoober. :cuckoo:

Biden "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Why because he believes climate change is due to fossil fuels emissions.
And now..."Even those who deny that we’re in the midst of a climate crisis can’t deny the impact that extreme heat is having on Americans. "

But there is another reason that all "climatechangeevangelistas" won't accept that is the cause of higher temperatures.

The current heat wave is being relentlessly blamed on increasing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere,

but there is a much more plausible explanation.
View attachment 809725

In the meantime Biden dramatically is altering our life styles for ever, with EPA projections, and ALL the while totally ignoring this simple FACT:
China is the largest emitter of carbon dioxide gas in the world, with 10,668 million metric tons emitted in 2020. (28% of the world's total!)
The primary source of CO2 emissions in China is fossil fuels, most notably those that burn coal. About 55% of the total energy generated by China in 2021 came from coal alone, and because coal is rich in carbon, burning it in China's power and industrial plants and boilers releases large amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere. The 5 Countries That Produce the Most Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Global carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuels and industry were 37.12 billion metric tons.
So Biden guarantees to eliminate 61% of our electricity generation (rid fossil fuels),increase our electricity demand from today's 4,240,000,000,000 about 4.24 trillion kWh generated by 11,925 electric plants by another 13%(525 billion kWh/year ) by 2032 when 67% of cars and 46% of trucks are electric!
Again while eliminating 61% of fossil fuel electric plants!
Any demands of China to do the same?

With 1.4 billion people compared to our 331 million, our per capita carbon output is nearly double that of China. India also has 1.4 billion people so......

Wow, I’m not impressed. I still own twice as many diesels as you…..and even my furnace is “ diesel powered”.nWhats your point ?
My point is you can keep your 40 year old POS Dodge, I'm not interested.

Oops, time to change the topic. Got wasted on that fact.
I know there are people who are stringent on that. It is the lies. The changing of the words. From a half century ago Florida was supposed to be half under water. Most of the East coast looking a lot different.

Wow, ebay is the home of suckers. You’re hilarious.
In 2019, Elon Musk said replacing battery modules costs between $5,000 and $7,000. However, different Tesla models use a different number of modules per pack. For example, older Tesla models, like the Roadster and Model S P85, have 11 and 16 modules, respectively. While newer versions, including the Model 3 and Model S Plaid, only use four to five modules.

Considering this, expect Tesla battery replacements to start between $20,000 and $35,000. However, these prices could increase as they do not include incidental expenses (like other parts) and labor.

People like you cause people like Anne Frank being hidden with people who have the courage to deny your exterminations. This is a scam.
Here a NAZI there a Nazi everywhere in the maga movevent a NAZI.

And Trump does ? Let’s nuke storms…the revolution was successful because we took over airports, covid will be gone in the spring, let’s ingest industrial cleaner, an on and on it goes. Who has 91 indictments ? Not Biden. Not Hillary, Not Obama. Oh, it’s Trump. You bozos are a culture of ignorance. Trump isn’t a mother fker, he’s a daughter fker wannabe.

Potatohead is a fucking idiot that never got anything right in his life and who Gay Barry said to never underestimate his ability to fuck things up. We all know how the sonofabitch sexual abused his daughter and has sold out his country to get rich.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a moron. I think we all can agree on that fact.

Forum List

Back