Bideninfaltion: The cost of eggs

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
For you dems that blame Trump for ethereal vague stuff (racism hate crimes) ...the record inflation and the high food cost are on Biden. Biden, high egg prices, high gas prices high housing prices. Biden did this.

For you dems that blame Trump for ethereal vague stuff (racism hate crimes) ...the record inflation and the high food cost are on Biden. Biden, high egg prices, high gas prices high housing prices. Biden did this.
Mary L

Conspirator Extraordinaire !!!

Blah, I just got my new county tax assessment.....The house went up a extra 150K from last go-round.

Hell, I'd be hard pressed to afford what they claim it's worth now.

Odd thing though....My land holdings stayed the same....A small mercy.

324096514_1363457534458673_5023697920029916034_n.jpg

avian flu is causing the large farms to kill all their birds

right now even home farmers are at threat of losing their birds...

right now we are trying to hold on to the hens we have and hoping to get new chicks in the spring but with the avian flu their might not be chick sales....last year chick sales were banned in n.c. toward the last part of the sales

avian flu is causing the large farms to kill all their birds

right now even home farmers are at threat of losing their birds...

That is only part of it. Egg profits are up 600% and suppliers are purposefully not using any of the windfall to expand production because they like it this way. They may not have caused the bird flu, but they sure do heart the goose that legs these golden eggs for them.

Due to a noticeable increase in egg prices in the United States, there was a flow of egg smuggling from Mexico. The American authorities are actively fighting against smugglers, and all confiscated goods are handed over to pensioners and children.
No, of course not, they just destroy it. Otherwise, prices will fall. And this is wrong!

The price of eggs is an issue that only affects the wealthiest 2%.

Only one case of human infection since 2021.

You keep posting this stupid BS.

Avian flu is not about human infections, it is about what it does to the chickens.

You know this and you keep posting this statement, which just shows how very dishonest you are.

You could trying laying more eggs yourself.

Forum List

Back