Activist judge allowing challenge to mtg’s reelection

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Last edited:
Why don't these judges allow challenges to fraudulent votes that were counted for Biden?
Because no one is protesting MTG's election in 2020. No one is claiming fraud in her election. Only her right to run for re-election because she participated in an insurrection..or at least that's what the GA voter case will seek to determine. It's a Constitutional challenge. And the judge said "likely"...not "definitely.

Now, I'd like to say that the voters of her district would be smart enough to send this dog packing in November (like Cawthorn).
But, she made her bed.

Of course the anti-USA communists will lose to her in the election. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying this.

These assholes are trying to pull this off in effect claiming that if you don't believe the 2020 election was honest, that makes you an "insurrectionist" even if there was no insurrection and the person in no way participated in J6.

Just another mad power grab by the leftwing fascists trying to establish a foundation for trying to block Trump from running again because they know how weak the DNC is now.

Brought to you of course by the very same people who have wailed about protecting democracy the past year.

My my if the gop don’t step in on this one

you disqualify her we impeach

Yeah, the judge is way off track here, no way this should be allowed to go forward when she has not found guilty of a anything at all other than being a dumb bitch.

But, she made her bed.

Naw, Jack, looks like you are trying to make her bed then lay in it for her.

Greene is guilty of nothing other than her constitutionally-protected god-given right to free speech to express what she thinks.

I know you'd just ❤️ LOVE ❤️ to take that away from her and everyone else you don't agree with because you're such a democracy kinda guy!

Because no one is protesting MTG's election in 2020. No one is claiming fraud in her election. Only her right to run for re-election because she participated in an insurrection..or at least that's what the GA voter case will seek to determine. It's a Constitutional challenge. And the judge said "likely"...not "definitely.

Now, I'd like to say that the voters of her district would be smart enough to send this dog packing in November (like Cawthorn).
But, she made her bed.
The globalists have a lot of power. Having a Repub politician that acts like a Prog just does not wear well on the sell outs of our nation and the people who have fallen for it. Well we need more of her. A lot more.

My my if the gop don’t step in on this one

you disqualify her we impeach
The thread premise is a lie.

“The 14th Amendment of the US Constitution prohibits officeholders from returning to elected positions if they supported an insurrection.” ibid

There’s nothing ‘activist’ about following the 14th Amendment.

But, she made her bed.
I guess we'll be the only country in history where a government was overthrown using selfie sticks.

Greene is guilty of nothing other than her constitutionally-protected god-given right to free speech to express what she thinks.

I know you'd just ❤️ LOVE ❤️ to take that away from her and everyone else you don't agree with because you're such a democracy kinda guy!
MTG is guilty of being a moron. And she's proven to be absolutely useless in bringing ANY kind of policy initiative to the floor. Just being a loudmouthed, alt-righter. She needs to go back to racking weights at Cross Fit. :) More her intellectual level.

But lordy, don't they love that word "insurrection"?

Yeah, the judge is way off track here, no way this should be allowed to go forward when she has not found guilty of a anything at all other than being a dumb bitch.
Actually not.

The judge has appropriately acknowledged that the case has merit and may proceed – no final determination has been made as to the status of Greene’s candidacy.

These assholes are trying to pull this off in effect claiming that if you don't believe the 2020 election was honest, that makes you an "insurrectionist" even if there was no insurrection and the person in no way participated in J6.

Just another mad power grab by the leftwing fascists trying to establish a foundation for trying to block Trump from running again because they know how weak the DNC is now.

Brought to you of course by the very same people who have wailed about protecting democracy the past year.
The reckoning is coming.
tick tock, motherfuckers.

MTG is guilty of being a moron.
She has a lot more brains, honesty and common sense than you! So where does that place you Jack, somewhere below sub-moron?

And she's proven to be absolutely useless in bringing ANY kind of policy initiative to the floor.
You mean like Joe Biddum and Harry Kamela?

Just being a loudmouthed, alt-righter.
I knew it. You fascists really HATE freedom of speech when it doesn't work in YOUR favor!

She needs to go back to racking weights at Cross Fit.
Actually, she used to own and run a big construction outfit. A job you could never do.
  • A job Biden could never do.
  • A job that Kammy could never do.
  • A job that Obammy could never do.
I bet you can't even hammer a nail straight-- probably why you are still without a garage.

Actually not.

The judge has appropriately acknowledged that the case has merit and may proceed – no final determination has been made as to the status of Greene’s candidacy.

But the case does not have merit unless Greene is some how arrested and charged with a crime...which has not happened and will not happen.

Actually, she used to own and run a big construction outfit. A job you could never do.

Oh please, she did nothing with the company. She had her name in the paperwork after he daddy gave it to her and her husband.

You are such a rube

The thread premise is a lie.

“The 14th Amendment of the US Constitution prohibits officeholders from returning to elected positions if they supported an insurrection.” ibid

There’s nothing ‘activist’ about following the 14th Amendment.
There was no "insurrection", lying windbag peckerhead.

Forum List

Back