Biden's plan to end border crisis is already working

bullshit_meter_300.gif

Pretty soon...the repub attack line will be moot. They are more worried about revenge than they are in governing.
Am I reading this wrong or are they saying that because Biden gave protective status to most of 84,000 illegal aliens, that illegals are no longer coming across the boarders? How stupid does his administration think we are? There are actually more coming and yet we won't count them because we are protecting people from 4 countries for no real reason. Gullible Democrats.

Am I reading this wrong or are they saying that because Biden gave protective status to most of 84,000 illegal aliens, that illegals are no longer coming across the boarders? How stupid does his administration think we are? There are actually more coming and yet we won't count them because we are protecting people from 4 countries for no real reason. Gullible Democrats.
Reading Comprehension 101

In December 2022, the last full month before humanitarian parole, Border Patrol had 84,176 encounters with migrants from those four countries which accounted for over 36 percent of all encounters that month at the U.S.-Mexico border. In January, the number had already dropped to 11,909—an 86 percent decline. As a result, overall U.S.-Mexico border encounters are down 42 percent.

In December 2022, the last full month before humanitarian parole, Border Patrol had 84,176 encounters with migrants from those four countries which accounted for over 36 percent of all encounters that month at the U.S.-Mexico border. In January, the number had already dropped to 11,909—an 86 percent decline. As a result, overall U.S.-Mexico border encounters are down 42 percent.
So I'm correct. Because those illegal aliens were re-classified, now they are no longer "encounters" with illegal aliens. Biden hasn't stopped anything.

So I'm correct. Because those illegal aliens were re-classified, now they are no longer "encounters" with illegal aliens. Biden hasn't stopped anything.
Read and comprehend. I know it is hard for you. trump tried to control the border by keeping the poor people stranded in the desert. Do you really think these people want to pull up stakes and try to come to a better life? Many do not have a choice.

repubs look at Immigration just like they look at everything else. Their mantra is, "We got ours, you don't, sorry you are screwed."

Then they lie and call themselves religious.

Read and comprehend. I know it is hard for you. trump tried to control the border by keeping the poor people stranded in the desert. Do you really think these people want to pull up stakes and try to come to a better life? Many do not have a choice.

repubs look at Immigration just like they look at everything else. Their mantra is, "We got ours, you don't, sorry you are screwed."

how far do you live from the border jimmy?....

LOL it's 1 month and his EO lets illegals fly into the USA so of course they won't be at the border on foot. Did you even read the article moron?

Legal way vs illegal way.
Dims always choose the illegal way because they are America hating criminals.

How do you spell jimboliar?
K...o...o...k

Republicans look at the laws governing our country and abide by them. Dims are too lazy to do that so they just break them.

LOL it's 1 month and his EO lets illegals fly into the USA so of course they won't be at the border on foot. Did you even read the article moron?
Biden has made the election denying repubs look stupid with his trip to the country that their hero, Poootin, invaded. Now they need to keep their imaginary attacks up.

As long as you have greene and mccarthy...you will lose.

Forum List

Back