Biden's path to victory is already gone

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I find it hilarious that the AP refuses to fill the rest of the numbers in on the electoral map. Anyone who can add sees Trump's victory all over the map at this moment. It looks like he's also going to hold the Senate. So Clarence Thomas can now retire in peace.

Fuck the polls.... Fuck the pundits..... And fuck all to hell the lying prognosticators who tried to pretend that they could lie to the American people for the past 12 months and actually get away with it.

I find it hilarious that the AP refuses to fill the rest of the numbers in on the electoral map. Anyone who can add sees Trump's victory all over the map at this moment. It looks like he's also going to hold the Senate. So Clarence Thomas can now retire in peace.

Fuck the polls.... Fuck the pundits..... And fuck all to hell the lying prognosticators who tried to pretend that they could lie to the American people for the past 12 months and actually get away with it.

You don't sound very confident.

Let's talk....
I hate both political parties with a very deep passion.
The 150 million dollars spent against Collins Graham and McConnell should have been distributed to better races where the odds were much less daunting. I am so goddamn disgusted that all of that money was flushed down the toilet for cause that never came to fruition.
Do you realize how many homeless elderly and disabled people could have been helped by that money?
I fucking hate party politics and while I am leaning towards Trump who looks like he's in for another four years I am not at all feeling like any kind of a winner right now. More than anything else I feel sick .

Jo

Let's talk....
The 150 million dollars spent against Collins Graham and McConnell should have been distributed to better races where the odds were much less daunting. I am so goddamn disgusted that all of that money was flushed down the toilet for cause that never came to fruition.
Do you realize how many homeless elderly and disabled people could have been helped by that money?
I fucking hate party politics and while I am leaning towards Trump who looks like he's in for another four years I am not at all feeling like any kind of a winner right now. More than anything else I feel sick .

Jo

It sounds like you're just hateful in general..."fuck this...fuck that...fuck them too.".

Amen brother justoffal, amen on that one!

It's pissing me off. America is been through 4 years of Hell due only to The Leftist Media and The Democrat Party which has tried to keep this country divided and in turmoil continually with Fake News, and Fake Manufactured scandals. I am sick of it.

However, the Bing Engine is not playing games and is showing accurate projections. Trump needs 13 ECs to lock it up according to the below EC map.

At this point, WI, MI, and OH aren't even close...TX isn't in doubt....Iowa probably isn't going anywhere...Hold NC and Georgia, and PA won't matter.

Last edited:
Here is how ridiculous Fox is being tonight.

There are 10 states shaded red where Trump is leading. Fox won't call them.

There are only 3 states shaded blue not called for Biden. Fox called every state they could early for Biden.

Right now they have Biden at 209. By my count there are only a possible 4 states for him to grab at max.

Nevada, Minnesota, Maine, and Arizona total 30 ECs. Maine though only gives 2 ECs to the winner and 1 to the loser.

Biden cannot get to 270. He can only get to 238

So The Election is over. These states stopping these vote counting where Trump is leading should be descended on like flies with Federal Election Officials and Law Enforcement.

The Democrats have to steal 32 ECs somewhere to get to 270 and it is not going to happen.

Nevada is looking like it might go to Trump, so they may need to steal 40 some EC votes.

It reminds me of that scene in the movie Maverick where Mel Gibson won't turn over his card and his opponent who was sure he was going to win got more and more upset with each passing second.

Let's talk....

Jo

It sounds like you're just hateful in general..."fuck this...fuck that...fuck them too.".

You can be passionate and not hateful.

But you are pretty shallow....I don't expect you to understand (much of anything).

This is a joke. Trump is up by 400k, 500k, 300k, leading big in all the swing states with 75, 98, 94 percent in and theyre not calling anything. I noticed they called the west coast instantly. Lol.

They're called swing states for a reason.

Thats not what happened four years ago. Trump was leading by less and they called them with 50 60 percent reporting. 98 percent reporting in florida, trump up by 500,000 no call. Same with texas, ohio.

At this point, WI, MI, and OH aren't even close...TX isn't in doubt....Iowa probably isn't going anywhere...Hold NC and Georgia, and PA won't matter.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about

Let's talk....

Jo
Keep your emotions in check

This is a joke. Trump is up by 400k, 500k, 300k, leading big in all the swing states with 75, 98, 94 percent in and theyre not calling anything. I noticed they called the west coast instantly. Lol.

Thats not what happened four years ago. Trump was leading by less and they called them with 50 60 percent reporting. 98 percent reporting in florida, trump up by 500,000 no call. Same with texas, ohio.
It's DISHONEST

Didn't the blob give his acceptance speech at about 3AM?

Forum List

Back