Biden’s oil & gas leasing ban ruled unlawful by federal judge

It happened during Reagan, my old Papa lost his shirt when Conoco folded after Reagan deregulated oil.

Crystal Oil folded here back in the 80's and they learned their lesson.
They were also intertwined in everything, banks started folding, the owned a lot of buildings and property.

It damn near crushed everything.

I remember it well it was tough during Reagan, why he single handedly ruined many people...

Recovering from the Jimmy Carter disaster was a long road.

Ronny saved us.

Its wasn't Jimmy Carter's disaster. It was Nixons.
Whenever a Dim president turns out to be a disaster, the woke turds go back to a previous administration to place the blame.
Right now there is no energy crisis or shortage of oil.

All he is doing is helping out the capitalist pigs of the petroleum industry.

... And almost everyone with a Mutual Fund or a 401K.

My royalty payments have sucked since oil was under forty dollars a barrels for too long.

Domestic producers just may pump themselves into bannkruptcy.

can you livestream the celebration you throw for your commie buddies when they do?

View attachment 502284

They have done it before and its no laughing matter. Why would you celebrate?
It happened during Reagan, my old Papa lost his shirt when Conoco folded after Reagan deregulated oil.
Oil went down to $10/bbl under Reagan. How is that bad for consumers?

My royalty payments have sucked since oil was under forty dollars a barrels for too long.

can you livestream the celebration you throw for your commie buddies when they do?

View attachment 502284

It causes the collapse of domestic producers.

Even hardcore Democrats can't deny China Joe is actively working AGAINST America.
There is no rational defense for Biden's actions. Especially not since he lifted sanctions on Russia's oil pipeline. Biden seems intent on screwing over the American people while helping Russia and Europe wtf.
It was a natural gas pipeline and it was number two since there is already a number one already in operation. The sanctions were not stopping the Nordstrom II gas line.
Thanks for proving my point.
Europe didn't want the liquefied natural gas we were trying to sell them, the cost was too high.
Then there was no need for Biden to ban fracking, was there?
The states joined together to ban fracking in the Delaware river basin and Biden did not say yes or no.
Biden issued an EO banning fracking on federal lands, you fucking moron.

View attachment 502284

You means the ones who are screwing consumers? Good. I thought you woke morons believed oil companies are evil.

They were also intertwined in everything, banks started folding, the owned a lot of buildings and property.

I remember it well it was tough during Reagan, why he single handedly ruined many people...

Ronny saved us.

Whenever a Dim president turns out to be a disaster, the woke turds go back to a previous administration to place the blame.
Then why did the price of gas double?

View attachment 502284

You means the ones who are screwing consumers? Good. I thought you woke morons believed oil companies are evil.

You are a real ignoramus.. The US has the highest lift costs in the world.. They can't produce oil at a LOSS.

Even hardcore Democrats can't deny China Joe is actively working AGAINST America.
There is no rational defense for Biden's actions. Especially not since he lifted sanctions on Russia's oil pipeline. Biden seems intent on screwing over the American people while helping Russia and Europe wtf.
It was a natural gas pipeline and it was number two since there is already a number one already in operation. The sanctions were not stopping the Nordstrom II gas line.
Europe didn't want the liquefied natural gas we were trying to sell them, the cost was too high.
The states joined together to ban fracking in the Delaware river basin and Biden did not say yes or no.
You were not exactly clear and to the point exactly what you penis shucker was referencing.. Frankly I don't give a damn since I am all electric.

Ronny saved us.

It did double from April 2020 to December 2020 probably because of production cuts and increased demand and the refineries that were idled during 2020 because of the pandemic are not coming back online.

Black Monday in '87. I had just started a business and watched as all construction was abandoned.

Man ... That sucks.

It was exact opposite for my family.
My dad worked for Arkla Gas, and they had told him he couldn't go any higher in the organization because he didn't have a degree.
That pissed him off, so he went to college at night and got a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science.
The reduced workload at Arkla Gas allowed them to move everything from paper to the new computer systems.

Dad was making way more money, and mom used some of that to go back to college and get a Masters in Library Science.
Then she became the Reference Librarian and the LSU Medical Center teaching hospital.

Worked out great for us.
All because my dad got pissed and said ... "I won't just get a degree, I'll get one in something none of you fuckers know."

Last edited:

View attachment 502284

You are a real ignoramus.. The US has the highest lift costs in the world.. They can't produce oil at a LOSS.
So are oil companies evil, or are they victims of the Biden administration?

Here is the bottom line: the price of gas has double since Biden ascended the thrown.

Ronny saved us.

It did double from April 2020 to December 2020 probably because of production cuts and increased demand and the refineries that were idled during 2020 because of the pandemic are not coming back online.
It doubled after Jan 2021, moron.

View attachment 502284

So are oil companies evil, or are they victims of the Biden administration?

Here is the bottom line: the price of gas has double since Biden ascended the thrown.

You idiot.. There was NO demand for gasoline world wide last year.

You were not exactly clear and to the point exactly what you penis shucker was referencing.. Frankly I don't give a damn since I am all electric.
about 40% of our electric power is produced with natural gas, moron.

When are you going to throw out virtually everything you use, all is made from or processed using petroleum. You can start with throwing out your computer and cell phone. Oh and you car.

Last edited:
When are you going to throw out virtually everything you use, all is made from or processed using petroleum. You can start with throwing out your compute and cell phone.

Uh, hey ... Who said there was anything wrong with being a capitalist pig.
Beats the fuck out of struggling and starving ... OINK!

Watts Up With That?

Guest “What took so long?” by David Middleton

June 16,2021

Excerpt:

Biden’s oil lease ban lifted by federal judge
By JENNIFER A. DLOUHY AND ROBERT BURNSON on 6/16/2021
WASHINGTON (Bloomberg) –A federal judge lifted the Biden administration’s temporary ban on new oil and gas leases on public lands and offshore waters.
In a victory for 13 states that filed the legal challenge in Louisiana, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty granted a preliminary injunction Tuesday blocking President Joe Biden’s Jan. 27 executive order while the litigation continues.

LINK

=======

The possible appeal will be a waste of time since Biden using EO was overturning Congressional law.
"...the White House had neglected to provide a required comment period and bypassed other bureaucratic steps. Doughty wrote......"

So basically they can if they go through the proper steps? Is that what the Judge ruled?

Forum List

Back