Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Watts Up With That?

Guest “What took so long?” by David Middleton

June 16,2021

Excerpt:

Biden’s oil lease ban lifted by federal judge
By JENNIFER A. DLOUHY AND ROBERT BURNSON on 6/16/2021
WASHINGTON (Bloomberg) –A federal judge lifted the Biden administration’s temporary ban on new oil and gas leases on public lands and offshore waters.
In a victory for 13 states that filed the legal challenge in Louisiana, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty granted a preliminary injunction Tuesday blocking President Joe Biden’s Jan. 27 executive order while the litigation continues.

LINK

=======

The possible appeal will be a waste of time since Biden using EO was overturning Congressional law.

Even hardcore Democrats can't deny China Joe is actively working AGAINST America.
There is no rational defense for Biden's actions. Especially not since he lifted sanctions on Russia's oil pipeline. Biden seems intent on screwing over the American people while helping Russia and Europe wtf.
It was a natural gas pipeline and it was number two since there is already a number one already in operation. The sanctions were not stopping the Nordstrom II gas line.

Even hardcore Democrats can't deny China Joe is actively working AGAINST America.
There is no rational defense for Biden's actions. Especially not since he lifted sanctions on Russia's oil pipeline. Biden seems intent on screwing over the American people while helping Russia and Europe wtf.
It was a natural gas pipeline and it was number two since there is already a number one already in operation. The sanctions were not stopping the Nordstrom II gas line.
Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.
Europe didn't want the liquefied natural gas we were trying to sell them, the cost was too high.

Watts Up With That?

Guest “What took so long?” by David Middleton

June 16,2021

Excerpt:

Biden’s oil lease ban lifted by federal judge
By JENNIFER A. DLOUHY AND ROBERT BURNSON on 6/16/2021
WASHINGTON (Bloomberg) –A federal judge lifted the Biden administration’s temporary ban on new oil and gas leases on public lands and offshore waters.
In a victory for 13 states that filed the legal challenge in Louisiana, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty granted a preliminary injunction Tuesday blocking President Joe Biden’s Jan. 27 executive order while the litigation continues.

LINK

=======

The possible appeal will be a waste of time since Biden using EO was overturning Congressional law.

If you think Biden has any idea he signed that you are doing more drugs than Meth Hunter Biden (OD likely).

They told him they were autographs for little girls and when he finished he could fondle KamalToe and Psaki and smell their hair,

Last edited:

Biden isn't going to force US allies to pay double for natural gas from the US.

All he is doing is helping out the capitalist pigs of the petroleum industry.

... And almost everyone with a Mutual Fund or a 401K.

My royalty payments have sucked since oil was under forty dollars a barrels for too long.

Domestic producers just may pump themselves into bannkruptcy.

can you livestream the celebration you throw for your commie buddies when they do?

ObamaChinaDoll2.jpg

... And almost everyone with a Mutual Fund or a 401K.

My royalty payments have sucked since oil was under forty dollars a barrels for too long.

Domestic producers just may pump themselves into bannkruptcy.
I loved the .97 cent a gallon gas last April 2020 it reminded me of being a twenty year old but them fellers gotta eat.

Because sky high gas prices are good for the poor and middle class am I right.
No, but it is for the stock holders like myself.

How very magnanimous of you
Spread the wealth I always say.

I say that for something other than wealth personally,.,.

Seams.jpeg

Forum List

Back