Biden’s oil & gas leasing ban ruled unlawful by federal judge

All he is doing is helping out the capitalist pigs of the petroleum industry.

... And almost everyone with a Mutual Fund or a 401K.

My royalty payments have sucked since oil was under forty dollars a barrels for too long.

Domestic producers just may pump themselves into bannkruptcy.

can you livestream the celebration you throw for your commie buddies when they do?

View attachment 502284

They have done it before and its no laughing matter. Why would you celebrate?

Because sky high gas prices are good for the poor and middle class am I right.
No, but it is for the stock holders like myself.

How very magnanimous of you
Spread the wealth I always say.

I say that for something other than wealth personally,.,.

View attachment 502286
They like the showers of cash also..

My royalty payments have sucked since oil was under forty dollars a barrels for too long.

can you livestream the celebration you throw for your commie buddies when they do?

View attachment 502284

It happened during Reagan, my old Papa lost his shirt when Conoco folded after Reagan deregulated oil.

View attachment 502284

I can't teach you English ma'am. Have somebody explain my sentence you comrade.

It happened during Reagan, my old Papa lost his shirt when Conoco folded after Reagan deregulated oil.

Crystal Oil folded here back in the 80's and they learned their lesson.
They were also intertwined in everything, banks started folding, they owned a lot of buildings and property.

It damn near crushed everything.

Last edited:

They were also intertwined in everything, banks started folding, the owned a lot of buildings and property.

Yep..

They were also intertwined in everything, banks started folding, the owned a lot of buildings and property.

I remember it well it was tough during Reagan, why he single handedly ruined many people...

Even hardcore Democrats can't deny China Joe is actively working AGAINST America.
There is no rational defense for Biden's actions. Especially not since he lifted sanctions on Russia's oil pipeline. Biden seems intent on screwing over the American people while helping Russia and Europe wtf.
It was a natural gas pipeline and it was number two since there is already a number one already in operation. The sanctions were not stopping the Nordstrom II gas line.
Thanks for proving my point.
Europe didn't want the liquefied natural gas we were trying to sell them, the cost was too high.
Then there was no need for Biden to ban fracking, was there?

I remember it well it was tough during Reagan, why he single handedly ruined many people...

Recovering from the Jimmy Carter disaster was a long road.

Ronny saved us.

Ronny saved us.

Its wasn't Jimmy Carter's disaster. It was Nixons.

Ronny saved us.

link ?

Sweetie ... I know how liquid they are, and when they will cap a well ... :auiqs.jpg:

I have an detailed report sitting right next to me on the desk I am sitting at with every move they are making in it.
They are required by law to send it to me.

I know where the next 5 wells are going, when they will be operational, and they are nowhere near my property.

Ronny saved us.

Whenever a Dim president turns out to be a disaster, the woke turds go back to a previous administration to place the blame.

Even hardcore Democrats can't deny China Joe is actively working AGAINST America.
There is no rational defense for Biden's actions. Especially not since he lifted sanctions on Russia's oil pipeline. Biden seems intent on screwing over the American people while helping Russia and Europe wtf.
It was a natural gas pipeline and it was number two since there is already a number one already in operation. The sanctions were not stopping the Nordstrom II gas line.
Thanks for proving my point.
Europe didn't want the liquefied natural gas we were trying to sell them, the cost was too high.
Then there was no need for Biden to ban fracking, was there?
The states joined together to ban fracking in the Delaware river basin and Biden did not say yes or no.

Forum List

Back