Votes: 1 25.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
IF Biden runs again in 2024, will he keep Harris on as VP, or will he choose a new running mate?

Who do you think that would be?

He will keep her. Of course, she is one of the most disliked people in politics, but the cult dont care. They would vote for a dead ant (basically what they did in 2020) as long as it has a D by their name.
The MAGAs dislike her, but they would dislike any Democratic vice president.

Biden's getting up in the years and is probably not all that healthy. I would suggest having a VP who has experience in nursing or health care, just in case. We would want anything bad to happen to that poor old man.

nurse.jpg

Biden's getting up in the years and is probably not all that healthy. I would suggest having a VP who has experience in nursing or health care, just in case. We would want anything bad to happen to that poor old man.

View attachment 763329
That poor old man that kicked trumps ass so well, and that has accomplished so much? Your remarks are as dumb and inaccurate as all that ranting about your imaginary "walk away" scam.

If you are so ashamed of your cult, why do you stay in it? Stockholm syndrome? lolz
Are the voices in your head telling you goofy stuff again? I never said anything like what you reference. Must be your imagination.

She and Biden won. Quit whining and get over it.

I was surprised:

1) Biden chose Harris as a VP after she nailed his racist hide to the wall in their 1st debate

2) Harris accepted the racist's offer to be his VP after she nailed his racist hide to the wall in their 1st debate

...then again she screwed her way to the political top

Forum List

Back