• Denning

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • AOC

• other

• Total voters
I was surprised:

1) Biden chose Harris as a VP after she nailed his racist hide to the wall in their 1st debate

2) Harris accepted the racist's offer to be his VP after she nailed his racist hide to the wall in their 1st debate

...then again she screwed her way to the political top
You are certainly free to believe goofy shit like that if you want to. People will probably laugh and point though.

Actually, its always been that

douchebag + keyboard = snowflake
Snowflake? You mean like someone crying about a safe space?
K1YTMDF.png

why do you assholes turn every thread in politics into a kindergarten level pissing match?

Probably keep her so he can keep his token diversity trophy by his side all the time. Plus she is dumb as shit and does exactly what she is told and never shows an ounce of independent thought. She is already house broken.

Diversity is more important to them than not having complete screwups.

He would have to keep Harris. Picking another VP would be an admission that he can't hand;e his job.

i see no reason why he would get a new one…he made her border czar and she appears to be doing the demklans wishes there….creating a humanitarian crisis, flooding the country with cartel drugs…so i don’t see why he’d replace her

The MAGAs dislike her, but they would dislike any Democratic vice president.
The woman is not good. She was scripted during the Kavanaugh hearings. Left to her own devices, she is pure equity. And to be fair, Joe was never that good either, and is worse now. Slave owner history and not a word.

Snowflake? You mean like someone crying about a safe space?
K1YTMDF.png
No, easily threatened / offended Democrats ruled by emotion ... sorta like people who panic and try to come up with reasons to attack a video before ever watching it or to avoid seeing it.

:p

The MAGAs dislike her, but they would dislike any Democratic vice president.
I don't care much for her, either. You can't say, I'm MAGA. She is just useless, except to help with the black vote. But, if Joe runs and wins, the VP could become the P, sometime in that 4 years, and I got a lot of problem with that. At a certain age, VP becomes important, as it relates closer to continuity and governance during that period.

No, easily threatened / offended Democrats ruled by emotion ... sorta like people who panic and try to come up with reasons to attack a video before ever watching it or to avoid seeing it.

:p
Easily threatened and offended is MAGA

I don't care much for her, either. You can't say, I'm MAGA. She is just useless, except to help with the black vote. But, if Joe runs and wins, the VP could become the P, sometime in that 4 years, and I got a lot of problem with that. At a certain age, VP becomes important, as it relates closer to continuity and governance during that period.
If you support MAGA claims, and advocate MAGA ideals, you are MAGA. Doesn't matter if it embarrasses you to admit it.

Forum List

Back