Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denning

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • AOC

• other

• Total voters
I chose Schiff, reason being is that although I know he is not officially so, he seems very CIA to me. I'm sure they operate through him regularly with their political manipulations. Make no mistake, it is NOT actually Biden or Harris who are in control of the country, it is the intelligence community which has been partially bought out by globalists who literally want to own us.

Most of us know that George HW Bush the senior, who was Reagan's VP, was formerly the director of the CIA. How interesting then that Reagan mysteriously got shot in typical Manchurian Candidate fashion, just one year into his presidency. If he had died Bush would have been president 6 years early, and the New World Order agenda would have got off to an even earlier start than it did.

Schiff seems to me someone with the same creepy Nazi/Stasi like personality as Bush Sr. and would probably start being as overt as Bush was with the globalist agenda. A true Reichmonger for the left. Bush was a RINO who gyped the Right into voting for Big Government. And WOW, did they get it. Now that the left is getting desperate I think they will try something similar to the attempted coup/assassination of Reagan. In other words, if Biden runs and wins with Schiff at his side I think it could be quite probable that Biden would not survive past his first year either....and it would probably look like an accident.

If you support MAGA claims, and advocate MAGA ideals, you are MAGA. Doesn't matter if it embarrasses you to admit it.
I'll tell you the same as I tell the right fanatics on here. I am independent, not subscribing to a wide spectrum from either side, pretty much judging person by person, issue by issue. So, yes, I take sh#t from both sides on here, but none on here I feel any need to impress.
Sorry, but she's not worth a crap and if he runs, he should replace her on the ticket, as she is useless and will never be qualified as acceptable for the job. It is just not in her, a true example of The Peter Principle, she has risen to her highest level of incompetence, and should not rise above it.

Forum List

Back