Biden’s Mental Decline Is Obvious to Everyone

Our President is leading a multi-national coalition to cripple Putin and prevent the spread of the war.

Meanwhile, the guy YOU voted for cheered Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius

Who is unsuited to be President?
<Great fanfare and trumpet flourish> ANNNND there it is, the phenomenon continues. Yet again a Quid Pro sycophant finds himself unable to defend Quid Pro without resorting to TRUMP!.

Here's a clue for terminally uninformed, TRUMP! isn't president, so it doesn't matter if he's a left-handed Hotten tot dentist from Columbus Ohio. Quid Pro, however, IS president, and his mental faculties absolutely matter to this country. Let's all just hope he can hang on long enough to prevent the absolute disaster that would be a Cackles presidency. I don't know anyone who wants that.

Biden did away with Trump's sanctions, then gave him a pipeline to fund his war. Then put sanctions on him to hurt only Russian citizens. Oh, and he is giving Putin the power to devalue our dollar. Looks like Biden is giving Putin all he wants. That's what happens when you own someone.

Biden along with our EU Allies have invoked crippling sanctions

Trump mocked them and called Putin a Genius

Guess who YOU voted for?

Whatever-in-the-world does one have to do with the other?

Personally, I think Rump is a piece-of-$hit and fairly well-advanced along the path of senile dementia himself, and I view that other character as a stupid traitorous bitch.

But that has nothing to do - zero - with whether or not Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is ALSO showing signs of such decline.

I'm sorry if this does not fit well into your perception of Reality.
I don't agree with you about Joe, but if I did..

Difference is Trump said he was smarter than the Generals (yes, the guy who boasted that he passed a mental test which involved recognising a camel). Joe never said that, in Joe's world you hire people who are hopefully smarter and let get on with it... That is real management, this is where they are chalk and cheese...

Trump it is obvious know little about management in large organisations... His skills are quite poor and his communication is pretty hopeless... He achieved little as a result... People found him very hard to work with and for him... White House was one constant mess while he was there, it became for A list operators toxic place to work...

Biden and Dems OWN THIS MESS in Ukraine. Pretty obvious China and Russia no not fear Biden and the inept Dems. Their cowardly cut and run from Afghanistan told Russia and China everything they needed to know about them.

Dude, about 50% of the topics on this website are about Biden’s brain. No need for a new topic.

Oh whoops, didn’t realize it was a Weatherman topic. I know you have a quota of 10 topics a day…my bad
Post #88, just for you.
download.jpg

Trump it is obvious know little about management in large organisations... His skills are quite poor and his communication is pretty hopeless... He achieved little as a result... People found him very hard to work with and for him...

Trump manages through intimidation and fear. Those who get ahead are those who are best at stroking his ego.
He has no moral compass and does not care about doing the right thing as long as HE wins in the end

Still Rootin for Pootin?

The Ruble is being artificially propped up and is unsustainable
It's only unsustainable if it's resting on the dollar. It appears as though the Russian bank has accomplished a measure of decoupling and has moved that dependency over to the Chinese yuan. If that's the case not only is it sustainable it will begin to have a life of its own quite a pot from the dollar system. Any thoughts of punishing the Chinese a short-lived once we realized that China owns most of our debt. At this point the word checkmate seems appropriate.

Biden along with our EU Allies have invoked crippling sanctions

Trump mocked them and called Putin a Genius

Guess who YOU voted for?
Putin is making more money than ever. If biden really wanted to stop putin. He would sanction his pipeline. Putin wouldn't be attacking Ukraine if Trump was president. Biden has been a screw up his entire life.

Trump manages through intimidation and fear. Those who get ahead are those who are best at stroking his ego.
He has no moral compass and does not care about doing the right thing as long as HE wins in the end
Not a Trump thread. This is about your Vegetable Messiah being close to braindead.

Biden and Dems OWN THIS MESS in Ukraine. Pretty obvious China and Russia no not fear Biden and the inept Dems. Their cowardly cut and run from Afghanistan told Russia and China everything they needed to know about them.
Yes we do

That is why Biden is doing such a great job on foreign policy.
He has rebuilt fractured alliances, worked tirelessly behind the scenes, balanced helping Ukraine without provoking a wide scale war

Trump called Putin a Genius and mocked NATO

Putin is making more money than ever. If biden really wanted to stop putin. He would sanction his pipeline. Putin wouldn't be attacking Ukraine if Trump was president. Biden has been a screw up his entire life.
Sanction?

Putin’s pipeline is closed

Forum List

Back